"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

Okay, you wanna hear a good one? Here I am in my old stomping grounds, I sit down at the bar not paying attention to who else is there. It just so happens I sit down next to Ginny P., one of the wealthiest women in this valley, mutli millionaire many times over. She's been after my butt for many years. The only problem is she's about 75 years old and has the leathery face of a cowboy. What a trip! I could set myself up for the rest of my life. I've called myself a whore before, but I just can't do it. Too funny.

Even better, I just asked for my tab, she bought my dinner!

Give me her phone number I am for sale always.lol

Give me her phone number I am for sale always.lol

I swear, sometimes I just get really high. I have to agree, this is some killer bud. And to think I've got all this kief to sprinkle on top. Well, the bank may be knocking tomorrow, but for tonight the world is pretty rosey.

Gotta keep it all in persective. The world ain't gonna end tomorrow so why not enjoy tonight? I'm listening to some great Clapton, the man is amazing!

Don't get me wrong, I'll be at the same address for a while, but you gotta be prepared!

I swear, sometimes I just get really high. I have to agree, this is some killer bud. And to think I've got all this kief to sprinkle on top. Well, the bank may be knocking tomorrow, but for tonight the world is pretty rosey.

Gotta keep it all in persective. The world ain't gonna end tomorrow so why not enjoy tonight? I'm listening to some great Clapton, the man is amazing!

Don't get me wrong, I'll be at the same address for a while, but you gotta be prepared!

I hear you flyer, sorry you couldn't get things worked out! I hope something really lucky comes your way! something that helps keep you in your home, my friend Clapton IS an amazing musician and a good way to relax maybe lose yourself for a bit, I'll be thinking positive thoughts of you Bro and sending them your way.

Hey fry bummer those guys sold you cuttings thats wack but good thing you are a great grower and got em back to were they needed to be :bravo::goodjob: count me in brother looks great oh and when I head your way I'll try to have a clone rooted up for you of that pink pez :thumb: good growin to ya brotha :ganjamon:

I hear you flyer, sorry you couldn't get things worked out! I hope something really lucky comes your way! something that helps keep you in your home, my friend Clapton IS an amazing musician and a good way to relax maybe lose yourself for a bit, I'll be thinking positive thoughts of you Bro and sending them your way.

Thanks for the thoughts man, I can use all the good karma I can get these days! But things aren't as bleak as I sometimes think they are, they never really are. If a couple of things fall into place I'll be doing fine, I just have to hang on until it happens.

Hey fry bummer those guys sold you cuttings thats wack but good thing you are a great grower and got em back to were they needed to be :bravo::goodjob: count me in brother looks great oh and when I head your way I'll try to have a clone rooted up for you of that pink pez :thumb: good growin to ya brotha :ganjamon:

Thanks for the note man, I'm not quite to where I should be with those cutting they gave me, but I'm pretty optimistic they'll come around. Big biggest gripe now is it cost me a good week of growing time.

I'll be looking forward to the clone, I'm not sure I'll have anything to trade, my NL and WWM mothers are still kind of funky, still coming back from flowering, but I may be able to get some cutting of those for you if you'd like. That NL strain has been a very good producer for me.

Okay, first the good news for today. I took a couple samples to a dispensary today, the told me they'd call back if they liked it, wouldn't if they don't. They were a bit uppity about it. I wasn't concerned, I've been getting good reviews from some very knowledgeable friends.

Well, guess what, they called back, first two words, holy shit! Then a question, "how much do you have?"

I'd say it was a hit. Everyone I've talked to has told me it's the best they've tasted, and both strains smoke very smooth. Yeah, I'm bragging some, it feels good!

But, into each life a little rain must fall. Apparently my grand daughter has a problem with her kidneys right now, they are checking her into the hospital right now, they anticipate she'll be there for 3 or 4 days. I'm waiting for my son to call back and fill me in, I don't know just what's going on. I talked to my ex=wife, she's going down to help with the baby.

My son thinks she'll be fine, poor little girl, she always has a smile, always into something, never stops. I love that little girl!

Okay, first the good news for today. I took a couple samples to a dispensary today, the told me they'd call back if they liked it, wouldn't if they don't. They were a bit uppity about it. I wasn't concerned, I've been getting good reviews from some very knowledgeable friends.

Well, guess what, they called back, first two words, holy shit! Then a question, "how much do you have?"

I'd say it was a hit. Everyone I've talked to has told me it's the best they've tasted, and both strains smoke very smooth. Yeah, I'm bragging some, it feels good!

That is always great news Flyer, I had no doubt, with a hit your on the road to much success and you will have yourself back in the green fast!

A Big Ass Right On Bro! :thumb:

I hope to be there soon as I have finished the room and is list under The Tradis Regenerated, growing for success bro.:ganjamon:

:surf: Doctor Who! Don't Blink?

That is always great news Flyer, I had no doubt, with a hit your on the road to much success and you will have yourself back in the green fast!

A Big Ass Right On Bro! :thumb:

I hope to be there soon as I have finished the room and is list under The Tradis Regenerated, growing for success bro.:ganjamon:

:surf: Doctor Who! Don't Blink?

Gettin better every day bro, every day!

I told you, you have skills brother. :thumb:

But, into each life a little rain must fall. Apparently my grand daughter has a problem with her kidneys right now, they are checking her into the hospital right now, they anticipate she'll be there for 3 or 4 days. I'm waiting for my son to call back and fill me in, I don't know just what's going on. I talked to my ex=wife, she's going down to help with the baby.

My son thinks she'll be fine, poor little girl, she always has a smile, always into something, never stops. I love that little girl!

My prayers are with you and yours my friend. :peace:

Funny how that works, it looks like this does run in my family. My oldest son loved my design for my coffee table so he built one just like it. Last night I was talking to my other son and he was describing the picnic table he just built. He could afford to buy one, but the satsfaction wouldn't be there. We've always done a lot of building in my family. When I was a kid you could always find me in the wood shop at the YMCA.

That's where I screwed up!!! When I went to the Boys Club, I was in Tap Dancing with the girls!:rofl:

well flyer i hope everything goes smooth

Thanks man, they said there's a 90% chance she'll be fine, they are putting her on steroids and most come out of this with no problem. My son couldn't remember the name of it, but it's rarely fatal and 90% of the time they have no lasting effects.

Back
Top Bottom