"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

Still it takes someone with your sensibilites to have that type of relationship. Sort of works like the Deep Water Culture. We do for each other and all are better for it. Not a complicated concept but somehow it eludes a lot of people.

I'm glad to hear the heat wasn't really an issue after all. With the Aero, maybe it's just more important to keep the res itself cooler. And since that's out of the grow room it should be easier. I've been reading that a lot of grows in soil like the temps up high, interesting. So does this mean you will plug all 3 lights back in?

AzaMax - is that used just as a preventative or cure too? Would it work just all well in a SH Deep Water Culture res?

Pics are great! Nobody can doubt the growth rate now! +rep you if I could, but just did on another thread brother.
:goodjob:

Still it takes someone with your sensibilites to have that type of relationship. Sort of works like the Deep Water Culture. We do for each other and all are better for it. Not a complicated concept but somehow it eludes a lot of people.

Amen Chief!

Yup, thanks bro, we're all in this together! I can do a lot of things on my own, but with your backing I can take it to the next level! Onward and up ward!

I'm glad to hear the heat wasn't really an issue after all. With the Aero, maybe it's just more important to keep the res itself cooler. And since that's out of the grow room it should be easier. I've been reading that a lot of grows in soil like the temps up high, interesting. So does this mean you will plug all 3 lights back in?

AzaMax - is that used just as a preventative or cure too? Would it work just all well in a SH Deep Water Culture res?

Pics are great! Nobody can doubt the growth rate now! +rep you if I could, but just did on another thread brother.

You know, the res is still at about 80 deg. I've got a couple gallon jugs of ice ready to put in the res for cooling, but them damn things are still growing like weeds with the hot res! Let's take a look at what's going on.

...AzaMax - is that used just as a preventative or cure too? Would it work just all well in a SH Deep Water Culture res?

What about the AzaMax bro?

Okay, typ. dose is 1.4 oz or 41 ml / gallon.

I've got a 20 gallon res and since I'm using this as a preventative, meaning I don't have them yet, I'll use a minimal dose. They suggest 41 ml/ 10 gallons. I used 80 ml for my 20 gallon res.

This stuff is pretty toxic. It says you can use it right up to harvest, but I don't know about that. i use it as a preventative, along with Home Defense Max, a No Pest Strip and the Azamax, you gotta get on top of the damn things.

The stuff makes your water look milky, it's some pretty strong stuff!

So 4ml per gallon. Must be powerful stuff! I figure with my upcoming soil/bp grow I might even treat the soil a little just to be sure. Do you think that is wise?

I sure do, this stuff is killer, exactly what you want. Proverbs turned me on to it and I haven't seen a bug since I bought it. But I also hung a no-pest strip in there too. I don't know which one is working.

Hi Fry Great! Looks like things are starting to gel for you.:)
All I just read was positive. Cool. My dog would come up and proudly burp for me.?
It was crazy when folks visited. Loved that dog. Poor thing was a Husky in Hawaii.:)

So 4ml per gallon. Must be powerful stuff! I figure with my upcoming soil/bp grow I might even treat the soil a little just to be sure. Do you think that is wise?

That was 41 ml not 4 MC

Hi Fry. Good to see the systems getting dialed! good job, and no more duct tape, eh? great to see they're setting into cruise control! I love those DP buds man, take care of them, and they'll be A++ for sure!! W. Russian too. I was checking out the pictures and noticed they both (strains) looked similar. Are those the two that you thought were mixed up, or misslabled? If so have you noticed any major differences in the 2? Just wondering, but man their looking good.

This is turning into sort of a science experiment. Makes you wonder whether cooler is better in aero. Told you we might learn something. Maybe this is it!

lol, I just had to chime in here, but with an aeroponic system I believe that about 75 degrees is optimal for water temps. This is because the aeration is profuse. Very, Very aerated, so no worries about losing air out of the water. With that said, Plants will increase nutrient uptake via roots and max out around 75 degrees I believe. (if I'm not mistaken) This is also optimal air temp for foliar feeding since the Stomas are full open at that temp, right?

...anyways, the only downside with running a warmer res will be the fact that pathogens almost always mulitply faster at higher tempuratures, but really go fast at 80-85+ , but 75 isn't too far from that. I recently ran into a nasty pathogen in an aeroflo grow, It hit overnight, and wilted about half of the 21 plants in there. We lost 6 and luckily H2O2 killed it off, and the others recovered over a few days, so you better have some of that sitting right next to the Azamax my friend.

I just got sad while reading. Nothing to do with your thread. My friend just brought a very young puppy in that she saved running in the street with its mom. She tried to get both but the mom took off. I don't even think the puppy is off moms milk yet. It is so sad that people throw dogs away like trash. I got tears in my eyes. At least this one will have a good home. He is just too cute. My doggies are taking care of it while she cleans my house.

Fry yours plants look unbelievable. I am in aw.

Yeh Fry the plant growth from that photo spread is awesome. At first i was just like "eh, they are growing but seem slow, but after seeing the pics in succession.... wow!!
I will eventually do a system like this when we get in the mountains. No room nor time here.... hell I get worried that I will not even see the Blue Widow finish, I might be pulling up and outta' here in a few weeks. :(
None the less.... Awesome work Fry.

J, I have H202 at the ready and will soon have my Azamax (currently have Neem oil). Both guns loaded and ready for action when needed. Good info on the aero water temp! Makes perfect sense when I think about it. It's just that I need to think about it!

Back
Top Bottom