"The Beast" gets serious!

Re: "The Beast" FryingPanFlyer gets serious!

That reminds me. I got to get some of those Max seeds in stock. Looking like the next grow after this soil/bp growoff unless of course i decide to clone. I have one of those Answer set-ups and I'm itching to get to cloning but I have so many fem seads I want to try! I seem to have gone a little seed crazy lately! LOL! Living up to my screen name really isn't that hard for me.

Just today I was thinking of making one of those cloners for my next go round. I've got a Northern Lights and a White Widow Max mother going now. I'm getting ready to top the girls in The Beast within the next week or so and I'll get some mothers going of them too.

I've found there is only one person you can trust for your clones so you'd best get ready before you need them. I'll be heading to Mule's place to get some of that alien8 strain soon. I'll have to lay some good strains on him too.

Of course I'll have to check with Jasonlee and COmmj dude too. Hey, we're getting a great network going here!

420magazine Rules!

You definitely need to make yourself one! You will have so many clones you will have to start selling them to the dispensary. You could even take the stinkbud plans and modify them for a bigger Rubbermaid tote. Make a mega cloner!

StinkBuddies.com

That reminds me. I got to get some of those Max seeds in stock. Looking like the next grow after this soil/bp growoff unless of course i decide to clone. I have one of those Answer set-ups and I'm itching to get to cloning but I have so many fem seads I want to try! I seem to have gone a little seed crazy lately! LOL! Living up to my screen name really isn't that hard for me.

I've got to say those max plants were some beauties. Not very tall but extremely bushy. He used Bushmaster and it kept the plant short and it put out a ton of branches, I couldn't guess how many colas this babe put out. It is definitely worth your while.

Those two mothers of mine, the Northern Lights and the White Widow Max that both flowered, well they are back in veg and looking great. I'm ready to take a couple more clones of these and clean up my mothers. At least I need to prune these, but they are certainly ready to throw some clones. Any takers?

sweet man. sounds like their getting ready to blast off man. This'll be nice for sure! Be careful with those DP plants. There are alot of imposters here in CO, but if you got some real ones they'll be tall girlies. I love the DP. great head stash.:yahoo:

Dropping the lights should help them blast off too, just keep an eye out for them incase the temps rise. .....oops, here I go again....sorry..

Hey, is Mule's Alien8 strain a custom cross of his? I've never heard of that one before. any info on it's heritage?

keep up the great work man!

sweet man. sounds like their getting ready to blast off man. This'll be nice for sure! Be careful with those DP plants. There are alot of imposters here in CO, but if you got some real ones they'll be tall girlies. I love the DP. great head stash.:yahoo:

Dropping the lights should help them blast off too, just keep an eye out for them incase the temps rise. .....oops, here I go again....sorry..

Hey, is Mule's Alien8 strain a custom cross of his? I've never heard of that one before. any info on it's heritage?

yea, I am curious too, what is a mule-alien8 strain?

yea, I am curious too, what is a mule-alien8 strain?

I have no idea of the genetics of Mule's alien8 strain. He bought some clones from a dispensary, they sent him home with three that they weren't about, well he gets home and they call him wanting those back, I guess they were something special and he wasn't supposed to get them. They really blossomed into huge plants, I haven't heard how the smoke was yet, but hopefully he fell into something really good there.

Huh, It's neverending. ...and the dispensaries are hording the good stuff for themselves? for the patients? no, no. for the money. Good for Mule for not giving them back. I'd have been like, "well, I'm new at this growing thing, and kinda killed them on accident." or something. Dumbasses should try labling their stock and this wouldn't have happened. :) Good for you Mule!!! WOOHOO!!!

Huh, It's neverending. ...and the dispensaries are hording the good stuff for themselves? for the patients? no, no. for the money. Good for Mule for not giving them back. I'd have been like, "well, I'm new at this growing thing, and kinda killed them on accident." or something. Dumbasses should try labling their stock and this wouldn't have happened. :) Good for you Mule!!! WOOHOO!!!

That's the way I feel about it too, screw 'em! I think mule did say he killed them. My buddy is growing for a big dispensary up here and has a couple of their special strains, I'm working him to try to get a couple of those clones myself. He won't give me his good one, hopefully he won't feel so tight with these other strains.

That's the way I feel about it too, screw 'em! I think mule did say he killed them. My buddy is growing for a big dispensary up here and has a couple of their special strains, I'm working him to try to get a couple of those clones myself. He won't give me his good one, hopefully he won't feel so tight with these other strains.

lol, Yea, I know people like that. back in 02' I had to bug the hell out of a guy I knew with Original g13. He finally gave in and traded for Leathal Purple, and NL9. It was like pulling teeth though. I too have a few custom crosses, 'Special' strains if you will. I'm not growing any at this time, just seed form, but if you want I can pm you a list. Plus am working on new crosses as we speak. No fems though. I generally try to avoid working with those since they increase risk of hermies. icky.

Do you think the Bushmastered clones would keep the short stature or would you have to treat them with BM again? Stoner thought!

I'd think they would have had to be altered at the dna level to carry that on I'd guess. So far I can't see any difference between the WWM and NL mothers, the NL did not receive a treatment. But I have no way of knowing for sure!

lol, Yea, I know people like that. back in 02' I had to bug the hell out of a guy I knew with Original g13. He finally gave in and traded for Leathal Purple, and NL9. It was like pulling teeth though. I too have a few custom crosses, 'Special' strains if you will. I'm not growing any at this time, just seed form, but if you want I can pm you a list. Plus am working on new crosses as we speak. No fems though. I generally try to avoid working with those since they increase risk of hermies. icky.

Hey man, thanks for the thought. I don't really have the space to mess with seeds right now, well actually I do have some space, but The Beast is still taking up too much time to really get into seeds right now. I'll definitely keep that in mind when I do decide to go for it. Thanks!

J LEE: I have been trying to give or get Fry to use seeds for quite awhile now. And I have come to the conclusion he is scared of them. :)

J LEE: I have been trying to give or get Fry to use seeds for quite awhile now. And I have come to the conclusion he is scared of them. :)

lol, I ain't scared of nothing! Actually I just don't want to mess with males in my system. I want to do them for mothers, get the clones I want and then blast off when it comes to growing time!

Fem seeds and research. Alot off you guys don't like the fem seeds becuase you are scared of hermies. But after 10 grows between 3 of my boys and no hermies I think that is kind of an overated fear when it comes to seeds. If a fem seed goes hermie that usually means U are stressing the little girl out.

The fem seeds are all hermies really if you break it down, just very stable herms that like to stay female is all. But there is alway the occasional bad apple but at least u don't waste time on vegging males and weed grown from seed is always more potent than clones. ALWAYS yes ALWAYS

Hey I only use fems these days and I've not had a hermie either. I'm probably about 30 for 30! Well shit, I just jinxed myself! LOL!

As far as seeds being more potent than clones? Taste test I've run say not until about the 3 or 4th generation. If you are pulling from a mother I'd think not but Ghost you have way more experience in that area. I'd think the certainy of growth pattern would make up for some slight degrade in potency. Interesting topic though.

Back
Top Bottom