A tulip? What's it gonna' do. :nomo:
RIght! I said what is happening like what is it? It's not a true is it? Aren't those the trues coming in awkwardly on thr sides of the Tulip? And what about her shape? And why her squiggly piglet tail early on? And why is she so fuzzy? All these questions I have for such a little plant. If you find anything on that computer, you let me know my brother!

Sorry for somewhat of a duplicate post but we are now installed with the @Cultiuana CT-720!!! :slide: :slide: :slide: :woohoo:

I'm so excited to have this set up and because sharing is caring, here are a few shots of the pre, mid and post install!

We are going to do big things vegging under this light. These 3 girls are going to be flourishing by the time they hit flower. Would be surprised if our auto finishes before we can even move her with the power this light has.

Catch you all tomorrow!

Nice looking light! :)

What's the ext. setting for ?
Just an option for a daisy chain connection to be able to dim as well. Won't do anything unless I connect it to something...

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous light! Great install as well! You have many talents!! Some red and blue spectrum in there as well. Your ladies will like that if it's not too much!! Great job! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous light! Great install as well! You have many talents!! Some red and blue spectrum in there as well. Your ladies will like that if it's not too much!! Great job! Happy Smokin'
Awww thanks Bode. I DO HAVE MANY FLAWS THOUGH! Like leaving the light on 100% for 6 hours, and scaring our Blueberry Auto. She is looking rough now but believe me, better in the shape I found her in. The tent was 89 this morning when I got up and I had a rough night so my brain was completely scattered. Took me about 20 min to remember I had increased the light for pics and never turned it back down...sooo needless to say, aside from the girls' ultimate need to move into their new homes with full soil and amendments which I'm all set up for tomorrow, I almost burned them to death. Theodore is thank goodness. The only one showing the distress but I'm confident she will recover just fine. I've had girls come back from much worse!
Looking great Krissi!
The running of the Bulls!

NTH
Hi NTH thanks for swinging over! Running of the Bulls leader right now is Alvin but this one of a kind mutation in Simon has struck my curiosity ten-fold. Now that her sets are coming in, I'm still over here wondering what is up with that Tulip! I just think a bull usually has a rose in his mouth but I've seen the bull Disney movie Fernando and thst bull loved tulips!

So like I said guys, Theo could look better.

Simon is looking neater and more unique every day

....and Alvin is just the normal one of the 3 although showing that she too, is getting hungry for a nice dose of 'vitamins'

As soon as my bat guano comes in tomorrow I'll be up-potting all (that includes the other 5) but maybe Simon. I don't want to bother her while she is figuring out what she's doing. No rush with me as we all know, I'm patient with all my plants!

Had to do a lot of mixing today in prep for the shift and feeds coming up in the older tent. Today was an 8 jug fill day....

8 jug day.jpg

Have a good grow day my friends. Sorry for the lack of all beautiful girls and no group shots. Just wanted to make sure I document my bad along with my good cause hey, shit happens. I may be offline most of the day just with the uppotting and trying to clear my head some and reset.

On a positive note, I now have my Cilicon review done so I'm relieved to know I did my best on that front. I can't expect to win them all, you know. So long as I learn along the way, I'm grateful!

Thanks for coming by, catch up with everyone soon!

So I went ahead and moved all girls.

Transplant Day-3gl water reserve.jpg

We are set up like this moving forward and I'll be updating both this and my Cultiuana journal tomorrow with how the girls are adjusting.

Light had to come down about 2 inches and we remain at 40% with a PPFD average of 190

Highya Krissi,

All the girls look great, except Simon (Bull). Looks like you're going to keep her going. Are you going to separate them into their respective tents soon? Just wondering! I'll be glad for you when you don't have to rush through the day to get things done! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

All the girls look great, except Simon (Bull). Looks like you're going to keep her going.
Absolutely Im keeping her going, silly! I am curious though why you say she doesnt look good? Her coloring is perfect, her leaves are turgid, she is praying....she just happens to be a small, ugly duckling shape is all! Is that what you mean by doesn't look good or am I missing something? No sense in wasting a good seedling just cause she's not as normal looking as the others-my personal opinion of course!
Are you going to separate them into their respective tents soon? Just wondering!
Oh no, we are a long way off for that! They wont move into the 3 x 3 til the Super Silver Crack girls move out, they will be in vegetative mode completely under the @Cultiuana CT-720.
I'll be glad for you when you don't have to rush through the day to get things done! Happy Smokin'
Me too. It was a shitty weekend for me so the stress of everything else has just has made me extra run down last few days. Hope all is well over by you, are you done trimming now?

Blueberry and Big Bull are doing well. I just grabbed a shot of Simon, our little awkward Big Bull

....but I'll be back with probably Theodore and Alvin tomorrow to look at a little more closely and see how well they are adapting.

Here's to a better Tuesday!

Absolutely Im keeping her going, silly! I am curious though why you say she doesnt look good? Her coloring is perfect, her leaves are turgid, she is praying....she just happens to be a small, ugly duckling shape is all! Is that what you mean by doesn't look good or am I missing something? No sense in wasting a good seedling just cause she's not as normal looking as the others-my personal opinion of course!

Oh no, we are a long way off for that! They wont move into the 3 x 3 til the Super Silver Crack girls move out, they will be in vegetativr mode completely under the @Cultiuana CT-720.

Me too. It was a shitty weekend for me so the stress of everything else has just has made me extra run down last few days. Hope all is well over by you, are you done trimming now?

Blueberry and Big Bull are doing well. I just grabbed a shot of Simon, our little awkward Big Bull

....but I'll be back with probably Theodore and Alvin tomorrow to look at a little more closely and wee how well they are adapting.

Here's to a better Tuesday!

That plant is growing so weird lol

That plant is growing so weird lol
Just the way I like em....I mean hey Halloween is in 2 weeks so I could like stick her outside and scare the adults walking around with their kids :high-five:

Your going to have the little shop of horror there :rofl:
Imagine if that Tulip started like chomping at the air :rofl::rofl::popcorn:

If that happens I need a clone of her :rofl:
For real clones for everybody! Take over the world with our green minions all named Seymour :rofl:

Go Simon, go!

Grow Simon, grow! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom