I see you don't like me cause of my growing and personality just what I am. Good to know :rofl:
Oh quite the contrary my East Coast brother! I love you for your beaming personality and exceptional growing. It's your gluttonous nature that I secretly, now publicly, loathe :rofl:

The feeling is mutual with all of you sponsors :passitleft:
Oh dig some more but thanks for the pass bro

16655196701554886578972744940251.jpg

Sorry I smoked it down :passitleft::laugh::high-five:

Hello friends!

Days 7/8 ABOVE for our Blueberry and Big Bull babies and their photoperiod friends!

I really think we are off to a great start here.

Our auto is developing at a fantastic rate and her photoperiod sisters from another Mister are doing well, too!

I am so enjoying Simon! Omg! Her second trues are actually just one second true and I think that is just totally cool. To boot, she's got this piglet tail for a stem.

Here's how we looked at the wee hours of the morning when I took these shots.

Enjoy your Wednesday guy and gals!

Hello friends!

Days 7/8 ABOVE for our Blueberry and Big Bull babies and their photoperiod friends!

Our auto is developing at a fantastic rate and her photoperiod sisters from another Mister are doing well, too!

I am so enjoying Simon! Omg! Her second trues are actually just one second true and I think that is just totally cool. To boot, she's got this piglet tail for a stem.

Hey Krissi I have an offer you can't refuse. :rofl:
Just thought I'd throw a little Godfather in there. ;)
The babies are adorable, so fuzzy.
Just curious, your athletic right?
Played soccer?
My question did you smoke in high-school?
Or were you focused on athletics? :Namaste::Namaste:
If that's too personal I apologize.
I was just thinking about that fiver.
I said it was like the stuff we got back in high-school.
Then I thought well maby she didn't smoke in high-school.
I shouldn't think when I've been smoking. :laugh:
Got to run, takiing Howie to the groomer finally.
Take care. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hello friends!

All of Mother’s babies are looking good 👍 Yesterday I was a little too high and should’ve said he stabbed that guy in the eye 👁 CL🍀

Hey Krissi I have an offer you can't refuse. :rofl:
It was you Freddo :rofl:
Just thought I'd throw a little Godfather in there. ;)
I appreciate it, love that collection so much my friend :thanks:
The babies are adorable, so fuzzy.
I know they're mine and I say it with each batch of seedlings but I just think they're little darlings! Always so fun seeing how they each progress and change as the days go on.
Just curious, your athletic right?
Played soccer?
Yes to both!
My question did you smoke in high-school?
Or were you focused on athletics? :Namaste::Namaste:
If that's too personal I apologize.
I was just thinking about that fiver.
I said it was like the stuff we got back in high-school.
Then I thought well maby she didn't smoke in high-school.
I dabbled when I was 16 on. Like I mean once in 6 months or so. Wasn't until 19 that I picked up on doing it regularly. And yes, too much soccer and school, i didn't 'party' bsck then...plus they DTd the athletes so that was a no brainer
I shouldn't think when I've been smoking. :laugh:
Why not then we wouldn't have stories to tell eachother! :high-five::green_heart:
Got to run, takiing Howie to the groomer finally.
Awww my Howie! I have missed seeing him on your journal and now he's going to look even more adorable!!! He's such a sweet fluffer! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Take care. :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
You too Bill. Your garden looks out of this world!!! Amazing to see those pics!
All of Mother’s babies are looking good 👍 Yesterday I was a little too high and should’ve said he stabbed that guy in the eye 👁 CL🍀
:rofl::rofl: I'm curious....with what??!!

It was you Freddo :rofl:

I appreciate it, love that collection so much my friend :thanks:

I know they're mine and I say it with each batch of seedlings but I just think they're little darlings! Always so fun seeing how they each progress and change as the days go on.

Yes to both!

I dabbled when I was 16 on. Like I mean once in 6 months or so. Wasn't until 19 that I picked up on doing it regularly. And yes, too much soccer and school, i didn't 'party' bsck then...plus they DTd the athletes so that was a no brainer

Why not then we wouldn't have stories to tell eachother! :high-five::green_heart:

Awww my Howie! I have missed seeing him on your journal and now he's going to look even more adorable!!! He's such a sweet fluffer! :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

You too Bill. Your garden looks out of this world!!! Amazing to see those pics!

:rofl::rofl: I'm curious....with what??!!
Jimmy the Ice Pick?🤔 me too. lol. CL🍀

When was the last time you visited your family in Schiller Park? CL🍀
Omgosh. Years; has to be half my lifetime ago so 20 yrs?
John Wick flicks were pretty good I seen all 3. But I don’t really whatch many movies.lol CL🍀
I like movies. I'm a movie person. If you couldn't tell already. It's ok for us to be different Clover, we can still be friends :high-five: or can we 🤷‍♀️:rofl:
John Wick is the man and I would hate to piss someone like him off.
For real. I get so pumped watching that movie. I'm ready to run out there alongside with him :laugh:

Omgosh. Years; has to be half my lifetime ago so 20 yrs?

I like movies. I'm a movie person. If you couldn't tell already. It's ok for us to be different Clover, we can still be friends :high-five: or can we 🤷‍♀️:rofl:

For real. I get so pumped watching that movie. I'm ready to run out there alongside with him :laugh:
Of course we can be friends🤔or can we?lol CL🍀

Of course we can be friends🤔or can we?lol CL🍀
Indubitably Clove:hug::high-five:

Remember guys....
In all seriousness, I know I am usually the silly one, but FIRE SAFETY IS SO IMPORTANT!

Please keep an extinguisher handy in your grow space and always be sure to check connections and cords and be on the lookout for all things that may need some Preventative Maintenance in your area and STAY ON TOP OF IT!

That's all folks. I had this penchant need to touch on that today, idk why.

P.S. an ozium by your blower makes your room, if in your house like me, fresher than fresh!

20221012_233216.jpg

Brief update this morning for the 3 girls!

Saturday will be another feed day. Looks to be the last seedling feed day before transplant, we will be at 11 days and I am planning on moving the girls at DAY 14. Their up-pot will include all soil amendments, @DYNOMYCO again and FFOF will be dampened with @Prescription Blend Week 1 Veg formula.

Simon, I'm curious, how and when the other sets of trues will sprout. Will they all be one instead of 2? Her curly tail is less curly today. Her lone 2nd true still resembles a Tulip.

Alvin and Theodore are the exact same height but obviously our auto in Blueberry, is further along with her leaf development and size.

OK. That's really all I got for you now. Rainy day here in NJ so I'll be sitting at the kitchen table finalizing my next review rough draft.

Until then, I need my morning joint and to finish my coffee.

Enjoy your Thursday friends!

Hello Mia famiglia!

Today is Day 9/10 for our little girls

Tomorrow they will be happy with another feed as today they just got a good top spritz. One good one around the base of the stem and a good couple of whirls around the outsides of the pot-making sure they continue to stretch those roots out!

I decided this morning that we get bored with the same updates. My thought was to nominate a plant each day for a special showcase.

I began this today in my @Cultiuana CT-720 Winter Grow journal and will continue it here.

Today's beauty of choice is our little
SIMON, a KANNABIA BIG BULL via @CannaPot who is 9 DAYS ABOVE GROUND.

I was wondering about her next sets and how they would develop and I see them! Both coming out on one side of the Tulip!

I mean, could we get any cuter and fuzzier than this sweet lovely? I don't think so....

Have a wonderful rest of your grow day!

CT-720 .jpg

I'll be setting up the new @Cultiuana CT-720 this evening for these 3 and their 5 photoperiod friends! :cheer:

So I'm piggy backing off this thread to bring back Stella, my Kannabia Gelato-K c/o @CannaPot. Her sister, Chunk, is in my @Cultiuana journal but since I already have so many plants over there, I thought I would bring her over this way.

She was droughted for 6.5 days and ran 139 days seed to harvest.

She was a beautiful grow and I'm excited to run her sister just based off of our final harvested and cured product you will shortly see.

I took some trichome shots as well so I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do and have been, in the mornings for a jump start to my day!

This was a nugget I plucked from a jar when I got up today to burp my now burp and cure Big Bull, Maestro.

Back
Top Bottom