So I'm piggy backing off this thread to bring back Stella, my Kannabia Gelato-K c/o @CannaPot. Her sister, Chunk, is in my @Cultiuana journal but since I already have so many plants over there, I thought I would bring her over this way.

She was droughted for 6.5 days and ran 139 days seed to harvest.

She was a beautiful grow and I'm excited to run her sister just based off of our final harvested and cured product you will shortly see.

I took some trichome shots as well so I hope you all enjoy her as much as I do and have been, in the mornings for a jump start to my day!

This was a nugget I plucked from a jar when I got up today to burp my now burp and cure Big Bull, Maestro.

Those buds look delicious. They just shine from all the frost :drool:

Those buds look delicious. They just shine from all the frost :drool:
Thank you! She's pulled apart some because I was like the biggest worry wort this grow with mold. The buds were so dense I had this fear that somewhere deep in the buds, I'd find some. Buuuut luckily, I just destroyed the perfect shape of my buds and didn't find any yucky mold.

Thank you! She's pulled apart some because I was like the biggest worry wort this grow with mold. The buds were so dense I had this fear that somewhere deep in the buds, I'd find some. Buuuut luckily, I just destroyed the perfect shape of my buds and didn't find any yucky mold.
It's all going to get broken up and smoked anyways. Better safe than sorry

It's all going to get broken up and smoked anyways. Better safe than sorry
So true. It would have crushed me to not have checked and something had come up, I would have destroyed everything in the jar even from just 1 bud with mold so...

They are beautiful, where ever they came from Krissi!

I must admit I get somewhat confused trying to follow your goings ons because you have so much goings ons! :)

They are beautiful, where ever they came from Krissi!
:circle-of-love: :hug::thanks: GDB. When you say good things. I know I'm doing good things!
I must admit I get somewhat confused trying to follow your goings ons because you have so much goings ons! :)
I must admit that I too, get confused. Several times I'm posting things in the wrong places and luckily 9/10 times I realize it before I hit post reply. The other 10% of the time though I'm just as lost as you are. I feel bad for @Bode because I always have 17 different plant names for him to remember :rofl:

:circle-of-love: :hug::thanks: GDB. When you say good things. I know I'm doing good things!

I must admit that I too, get confused. Several times I'm posting things in the wrong places and luckily 9/10 times I realize it before I hit post reply. The other 10% of the time though I'm just as lost as you are. I feel bad for @Bode because I always have 17 different plant names for him to remember :rofl:
I've done it many times

Highya Krissi,

I just finished reading through your journal so far. Love your grow room/rooms! Great set up. I'm going over to your other journal to see what that's all about. It's amazing how these little seedlings get so big and produce so much goodness in such a short time!! Love that! I'm trying to remember what I read about, but can't, so I'll talk to you in your other journal. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I just finished reading through your journal so far. Love your grow room/rooms! Great set up. I'm going over to your other journal to see what that's all about. It's amazing how these little seedlings get so big and produce so much goodness in such a short time!! Love that! I'm trying to remember what I read about, but can't, so I'll talk to you in your other journal. Happy Smokin'
Hey Bode, you're not alone! There's so much to try and remember in her threads. :)

Highya Krissi,

I just finished reading through your journal so far. Love your grow room/rooms! Great set up.
Thank you! I've been trying to make it seem like just another part of the home rather than my grow room. It's like my lady cave!
I'm going over to your other journal to see what that's all about. It's amazing how these little seedlings get so big and produce so much goodness in such a short time!! Love that! I'm trying to remember what I read about, but can't, so I'll talk to you in your other journal. Happy Smokin'
I'm sorry! I confuse everyone. Even myself! A lot! You're coo-coo for getting caught up on these journals. They fill up and go by so fast because I don't know how to keep my mouth closed. My fingers are like possessed by my mouth sometimes I think :rofl:
Hey Bode, you're not alone! There's so much to try and remember in her threads. :)
Welp my friend. Can't say I don't try to keep things interesting and people not just on their toes but dancing. I hope everyone likes dancing as much as I do though and I'm not forcing you to go through the two steps you don't wanna do lol

Welp my friend. Can't say I don't try to keep things interesting and people not just on their toes but dancing. I hope everyone likes dancing as much as I do though and I'm not forcing you to go through the two steps you don't wanna do lol
I love to dance and I love your threads!

And FYI, each morning when I wake up I try to remember what I had for dinner the night before. It's my own little game to try to improve my lousy memory! :)

I love to dance and I love your threads!
:hug::circle-of-love: we are now like fingers on sticky buds-stuck like glue!
And FYI, each morning when I wake up I try to remember what I had for dinner the night before. It's my own little game to try to improve my lousy memory! :)
You know to help my memory, I play WordScape. I can't remember if that's how to spell it :rofl: it seems to work wonders. Clearly :passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

I love your journals. You are so fun to talk to/hang with! I love dancing, too. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I love your journals. You are so fun to talk to/hang with! I love dancing, too. Happy Smokin'
Thank you Bode :circle-of-love: You are so welcome to dance! It's all about togetherness! Finding like people with like minds that you get to interact with is the fruit of life!

So before I get ready to take down the 4800 and move the girls for a few, I wanted to check and see if we had any new developments on our focus girl of the day yesterday, Simon, one of our Big Bulls.

At Day 10 she has the next second set coming in on thr opposite side of the Tulip and the original second set.

So totally cool. I'm overly anticipatory of what she will end up doing be it maybe a little scared lol

A tulip? What's it gonna' do? :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom