I don't know how I missed this journal @Krissi Carbone

What an interesting bunch. Don't we all have something quirky going on? Maybe it's the new moon. Love the tulip! Have never ever seen that one before.

And all this in 3gal pots? Psht. Is that your normal pot for auto? I tired a few they just didn't seem sturdy enough. Could have been the brand/manufacturer. Hopefully these geo pots will arrive soon, and I can try them out.

I don't know how I missed this journal @Krissi Carbone
That's ok Papa! My journals move quickly and I always have so many going on. It's hard to keep up-even me trying to keep up with myself, hence this full Indica tent :rofl:
What an interesting bunch. Don't we all have something quirky going on? Maybe it's the new moon. Love the tulip! Have never ever seen that one before.
Me either, Tulip is a new one. Is it a new moon? It's gotta be something. You and the damn near 80 inch auto you're growing over there, crazy sauce.
And all this in 3gal pots? Psht. Is that your normal pot for auto? I tired a few they just didn't seem sturdy enough. Could have been the brand/manufacturer. Hopefully these geo pots will arrive soon, and I can try them out.
Yes 3 gl for now and they'll move to 5 in like a week and a half or so. I dig these pots. I like the geopots but I prefer the plastic. I know, such a green girl being really ungreen. Plus. These are water reserve and they are game changing. I hope you like the geopots though!!
both eventually, but that one's going first lol :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well I've got a spare in the attic, a 120 x 60 @Mars Hydro I was planning on whipping out when I flip these girls to the 3 x 3....you know God forbid I have to cut a hole on the top of this tent and mount the light to Jimmies on the ceiling.

God forbid I have to cut a hole on the top of this tent and mount the light to Jimmies on the ceiling.

you're gonna be close. looks like a while to go for stretch yet.

It's eclipse season, and the first eclipse of fall 2022 is the New Moon solar eclipse in Scorpio on October 25. All solar eclipses take place during New Moons, think of them like super-charged New Moons.

New Moons are a time for rejuvenation and manifestation, and if you have a lack in your life, then this is the time to fill it. Why? Because you both said say so! Whether through a new experience, person, or item, we must make space for beginnings and foolish behavior during New Moons. Mind you, we are all fools when beginning something new, so don’t be scared to get experimental right now.

you're gonna be close. looks like a while to go for stretch yet.
Yep. Larry is already 3 inches above max height spec. Mo will be fine and Curly, the auto, stopped stretching weeks ago. But that Larry...
It's eclipse season, and the first eclipse of fall 2022 is the New Moon solar eclipse in Scorpio on October 25. All solar eclipses take place during New Moons, think of them like super-charged New Moons.
Aaaah I see thank you!
New Moons are a time for rejuvenation and manifestation, and if you have a lack in your life, then this is the time to fill it. Why? Because you both said say so! Whether through a new experience, person, or item, we must make space for beginnings and foolish behavior during New Moons. Mind you, we are all fools when beginning something new, so don’t be scared to get experimental right now.
I need all of that and then some. I feel like I need to be chanting something right now in order to make sure the Moon is open to my requests for self preservation and growth

Indubitably Clove:hug::high-five:

Remember guys....
In all seriousness, I know I am usually the silly one, but FIRE SAFETY IS SO IMPORTANT!

Please keep an extinguisher handy in your grow space and always be sure to check connections and cords and be on the lookout for all things that may need some Preventative Maintenance in your area and STAY ON TOP OF IT!

That's all folks. I had this penchant need to touch on that today, idk why.

P.S. an ozium by your blower makes your room, if in your house like me, fresher than fresh!

20221012_233216.jpg
Did you know that October is National Fire Prevention Week in honor of The Great Chicago 🔥 Fire 🔥. CL🍀

That's ok Papa! My journals move quickly and I always have so many going on. It's hard to keep up-even me trying to keep up with myself, hence this full Indica tent :rofl:

Me either, Tulip is a new one. Is it a new moon? It's gotta be something. You and the damn near 80 inch auto you're growing over there, crazy sauce.

Yes 3 gl for now and they'll move to 5 in like a week and a half or so. I dig these pots. I like the geopots but I prefer the plastic. I know, such a green girl being really ungreen. Plus. These are water reserve and they are game changing. I hope you like the geopots though!!

Well I've got a spare in the attic, a 120 x 60 @Mars Hydro I was planning on whipping out when I flip these girls to the 3 x 3....you know God forbid I have to cut a hole on the top of this tent and mount the light to Jimmies on the ceiling.
I must be in the wrong building can someone please direct me to the Sativa one. lol CL🍀

Yep. Larry is already 3 inches above max height spec. Mo will be fine and Curly, the auto, stopped stretching weeks ago. But that Larry...

it's always a larry .. :p

Did you know that October is National Fire Prevention Week in honor of The Great Chicago Fire

@Bill284 knows a thing or two about prevention

I must be in the wrong building can someone please direct me to the Sativa one.

there's a seat right behind me

Aaaah I see thank you!

I need all of that and then some. I feel like I need to be chanting something right now in order to make sure the Moon is open to my requests for self preservation and growth
Never stop manifesting. The universe is always listening. It's all about acting like you already have what you want, or what you need. When you tell yourself you already have these things, everything else will align. If you constantly worry about people, money, or problems that's what you will attract.

If you constantly worry about people, money, or problems that's what you will attract.

the worry, the money, or problems ? i wanna make choices and need to at least attract two more out of the three :cheesygrinsmiley:

the worry, the money, or problems ? i wanna make choices and need to at least attract two more out of the three :cheesygrinsmiley:

Goes back to the saying drive it like you stole it. Live life to the fullest, never look back. Life is what you make it. All the negative space and people will attract eachother. Let them deal with all that drama.

Highya Krissi,

They're all looking very happy! Sirius Black still seems to be the one who loves life the most, as she is the nicest looking so far. Amazing how much they grew overnight. The side view helps with evaluating elevation. Great for looking from a sideline perspective. Both Big Bulls seem very strong. They're producing infrastructure pretty fast! Gotta hold up all those buds!!
I just finished trimming one Apollo 13. Went well. It's over!! I gotta tell ya - I'm smokin' Super Silver Haze and it's great!! Thing is - The biggest best buds I put away to properly cure. Then - get into the good stuff!! Hope you're having a restful day! Happy Smokin'

Never stop manifesting. The universe is always listening. It's all about acting like you already have what you want, or what you need. When you tell yourself you already have these things, everything else will align. If you constantly worry about people, money, or problems that's what you will attract.
So So true

Did you know that October is National Fire Prevention Week in honor of The Great Chicago 🔥 Fire 🔥. CL🍀
Thank you kindly
I must be in the wrong building can someone please direct me to the Sativa one. lol CL🍀
Oh you guys.....I've got one of those, too ya know lol
it's always a larry .. :p
For real...those darn Larry's or is it Larries?
@Bill284 knows a thing or two about prevLaurie's?
That he does and then some
there's a seat right behind me
Naturally
It's the empathy in me. I'm always worried about others as I know in some way we are all connected so what one person does affects another in ways we can't even to begin to understand. That red string effect....
Mo money mo problems?
Goes back to the saying drive it like you stole it. Live life to the fullest, never look back. Life is what you make it. All the negative space and people will attract eachother. Let them deal with all that drama.
Absolutely Papa, 100%
Highya Krissi,

They're all looking very happy! Sirius Black still seems to be the one who loves life the most, as she is the nicest looking so far.
She has been the best looking vegger to date I think!
Amazing how much they grew overnight. The side view helps with evaluating elevation.
I am curious to see what happens now with an increase in PPFD-I got the @Cultiuana CT-720 up to 80% and raised the light some again. PPFD is now at 400-420
Great for looking from a sideline perspective. Both Big Bulls seem very strong. They're producing infrastructure pretty fast! Gotta hold up all those buds!!
Bulls are doing their thing! Alvin is a champion talk about big for day 20. That's a Big Bull. And little Simon, well she is just coming into her own and growing like a mini bush!
I just finished trimming one Apollo 13. Went well. It's over!! I gotta tell ya - I'm smokin' Super Silver Haze and it's great!!
Thats awesome! Always such a nice feeling when we get to smoke after all the effort we put in. How does that Apollo taste? I dont think we have talked about it before, just the SSH and Mobstah!
Thing is - The biggest best buds I put away to properly cure. Then - get into the good stuff!! Hope you're having a restful day! Happy Smokin'
Saving those for a snowy day! I see! Perfect! What is your favorite thing to do when smoking?
So So true
This is why we all get along, Keith...same soul space

So guys here I am late in the game today. It is Days 19 and 20 already for these kids! I'm so impressed with them so far!

I didn't go ham on the group pics since we see them enough in the other journal.

I did get a couple shots of each girl tonight as I wanted to see the progress overnight with the PPFD increase and feed.

As noted, the girls got another round of weeks 1/2 @Prescription Blend for veggies. This was their 2nd overall full feed since birth and it has now been exactly one week since transplant.

I expect by next weekend or the following week, I'll be re-homing them into their 5gl pots. I did realize that I never had a need for so many 5gl water reserves at one time so I'll need to run to or have TK run to Home Depot to grab me some more this week.

Other than that, nothing else to note on these girls today. The layout is going to look different as I took the group photos from the side of the tent, just an FYI.

Have a great night, it's a non cooking night for me so I'm just going to roll up a fatty and enjoy my Chinese food that's on its way.

Salute friends

Thank you kindly

Oh you guys.....I've got one of those, too ya know lol

For real...those darn Larry's or is it Larries?

That he does and then some

Naturally

It's the empathy in me. I'm always worried about others as I know in some way we are all connected so what one person does affects another in ways we can't even to begin to understand. That red string effect....

Mo money mo problems?

Absolutely Papa, 100%

She has been the best looking vegger to date I think!

I am curious to see what happens now with an increase in PPFD-I got the @Cultiuana CT-720 up to 80% and raised the light some again. PPFD is now at 400-420

Bulls are doing their thing! Alvin is a champion talk about big for day 20. That's a Big Bull. And little Simon, well she is just coming into her own and growing like a mini bush!

Thats awesome! Always such a nice feeling when we get to smoke after all the effort we put in. How does that Apollo taste? I dont think we have talked about it before, just the SSH and Mobstah!

Saving those for a snowy day! I see! Perfect! What is your favorite thing to do when smoking?

This is why we all get along, Keith...same soul space

So guys here I am late in the game today. It is Days 19 and 20 already for these kids! I'm so impressed with them so far!

I didn't go ham on the group pics since we see them enough in the other journal.

I did get a couple shots of each girl tonight as I wanted to see the progress overnight with the PPFD increase and feed.

As noted, the girls got another round of weeks 1/2 @Prescription Blend for veggies. This was their 2nd overall full feed since birth and it has now been exactly one week since transplant.

I expect by next weekend or the following week, I'll be re-homing them into their 5gl pots. I did realize that I never had a need for so many 5gl water reserves at one time so I'll need to run to or have TK run to Home Depot to grab me some more this week.

Other than that, nothing else to note on these girls today. The layout is going to look different as I took the group photos from the side of the tent, just an FYI.

Have a great night, it's a non cooking night for me so I'm just going to roll up a fatty and enjoy my Chinese food that's on its way.

Salute friends
What kind of Chinese food? Your babies are still looking good I see.👀😍👏 CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Lovely Big Bulls and Blueberry ladies. Surprising hew fat BlueBerry's leaves are. Strong indica. Simon is almost unnoticeably the runt, now. Leaves are more like her sister than before. She has something different in her genes, though. Hopefully, her smoke will still be great!!
I smoke around meal times. Seems to be the most stable time for me. 2-3 bowls each for a nice rythm to the day. With sativa's, I don't get the munchies very often. Hope you have a great day. Happy Smokin'

What kind of Chinese food? Your babies are still looking good I see.👀😍👏 CL🍀
I got General Tsao extra spicy (mustard and chili) with water chestnuts
Highya Krissi,

Lovely Big Bulls and Blueberry ladies. Surprising hew fat BlueBerry's leaves are. Strong indica.
She is a tall-er auto-usually sits at around 36-38 inches. She gets kind of spindly so I am surprised with her fat leaves this time around. The last 2 I ran she had more of the ruderalis gene coming out. Maybe Theodore will be different than the other two...always fun waiting to see!
Simon is almost unnoticeably the runt, now. Leaves are more like her sister than before. She has something different in her genes, though.
Yea I am thinking now she has more of the Early Pearl side to her as after looking up the strain some, I see similarities in Simon that I don't see so much in Alvin. But only time will tell as we know!
Hopefully, her smoke will still be great!!
Hoping for the same!
I smoke around meal times. Seems to be the most stable time for me. 2-3 bowls each for a nice rythm to the day. With sativa's, I don't get the munchies very often. Hope you have a great day. Happy Smokin'
Do you like to read or watch shows or nature or cook or do handy things or just relax after a nice 2 bowls? Sativa makes me think you want to go and do things but as we all know, these strains hit everyone and affect everyone differently!

Days 21/22 for these 3 in the 4 x 4 tent

So speaking of our Big Bull, Simon, it is Day 21 for her. She is moving right along.

...the other 2 green ladies are floating right along. Nothing to note today. Just letting them all cruise onwards and upwards toward the @Cultiuana CT-720!

Have a great grow day!!!

Back
Top Bottom