The blueish tint she has on the edges of her leaves and the slight purple on the petioles I think is what sounded his alarm. I could be wrong but I've been trying to listen to Bode as he has mentioned seeing this possible def to me before on other plants. I had no idea those were red flaggers. Now I know.
That's a golden bit of info. Now to see if I can remember it for future reference! 😗

Thanks Krissi. :thanks:

Sorry for the repeat post if you follow my Cultiuana Winter Grow Journal, but it was topping Day as I noted all around.

I decided to leave Simon. I just don't want to stir the pot nor do I think I'll have room for her mutant double topped self. I figure she will grow abnormally enough as is :rofl::popcorn:

And of course, no snip for Theodore, our Blueberry Auto.

One of these, is Alvin. Who wants to guess which one it is? You'll get a gold sticker :idea:

Thats all for today here folks, enjoy the rest of your day!

Highya Krissi,

I would guess the second one as it's the biggest. However, the first one was taken with an extra node, indicating she could have came from the biggest plant. I'll vote for the second one anyways.

GDB - When the petioles are red, that's usually a sigh of phosphorus deficience. Very simple. Maybe hard to remember, but I see them alot. I even had some late this year and didn't bother to get more bonemeal. Oh, well.

Hope you get some rest in today! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I would guess the second one as it's the biggest. However, the first one was taken with an extra node, indicating she could have came from the biggest plant. I'll vote for the second one anyways.

GDB - When the petioles are red, that's usually a sigh of phosphorus deficience. Very simple. Maybe hard to remember, but I see them alot. I even had some late this year and didn't bother to get more bonemeal. Oh, well.

Thanks Bode.

I've seen it on plenty of my plants and never gave it a second thought. Now that I know better, I'll do better! :thanks:

Highya Krissi,

You are right! The 1st one was Spicoli! Gold Stars for you!! 🌟🌟🌟
Thanks Bode GDB and I are gonna remember this I swear lol
It's been fun. Baby gas been dressing up in super hero costumes all day. Zon had a set of like 8 so he's doing them all makes me laugh. Talked to my cousin for a bit today, that was nice also. Happy smokin Bode!
Thanks Bode.

I've seen it on plenty of my plants and never gave it a second thought. Now that I know better, I'll do better! :thanks:
Me too!

Sorry for the repeat post if you follow my Cultiuana Winter Grow Journal, but it was topping Day as I noted all around.

I decided to leave Simon. I just don't want to stir the pot nor do I think I'll have room for her mutant double topped self. I figure she will grow abnormally enough as is :rofl::popcorn:

And of course, no snip for Theodore, our Blueberry Auto.

One of these, is Alvin. Who wants to guess which one it is? You'll get a gold sticker :idea:

Thats all for today here folks, enjoy the rest of your day!
poor simon she is just misunderstood

poor simon she is just misunderstood
You know kinds like her are my favorite-the odd ones. I'm gonna see how she grows and who knows, maybe she will get a top after all, she's just going wide already and staying low to the ground so I didn't want to stir the pot too much. Poor girl got the shaft today though, wouldn't be surprised to see her pull off a growth spurt overnight and shake things up for me

Hi guys and gals! It's Days 24/25!

Seems as if I have splashed poor Alvin

Spicoli has some too in the back, from the other journal. Oops.....

Theodore has no shame in growing and was spared my dirty watering

Simon, as we mentioned, would probably send me a message in a growth spurt overnight. And she did. Can barely tell its her anymore.

These girls are almost ready to drink again, well most are. Simon still has a wet pot and in the other journal, Spike, my ZDF, still has a middle wet spot but the other 6, are drying up and making excellent use of their watering.

I'll probably feed them again tomorrow if we keep on like this and feed them with weeks 3/4 @Prescription Blend at that. They are getting bigger by the minute. Plus, I'm seeing my second hunger sign, the slight lightening of those leaves. It is time.

I have to grab more pots today so i can transplant next weekend.

Other than that, nothing to note. Hate myself for being a messy pourer.

Have a great day!

Highya Krissi,

They're still looking good! I didn't notice the lighter green here and there until you mentioned it! Great call! Theodore has a few branch tips poking through the underbrush. That's always a good sigh! I forget what strain she is? Looking good in here! Have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hiiii Bode!
They're still looking good! I didn't notice the lighter green here and there until you mentioned it! Great call!
I turned the AC off today, keeping it at around 82 in the tent to let them soak up the juice in the pots some more so I can add the nutes in tomorrow before i really have to add the nutes lol I'm trying to be proactive and I may just skip Simon on the feed, I know I know shafted again, but she won't need it. I'll just make a calendar and expo board note to remind me since my short term memory has been foggy lately!
Theodore has a few branch tips poking through the underbrush. That's always a good sigh!
Yes she is looking like she wants to pre flower that little gal!
I forget what strain she is?
She is a Blueberry autoflower! Do you remember Jasmine that I ran? Same seed bank last summer into fall?
Looking good in here! Have a great day! Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much! Hope you're enjoying the day!

Hiiii Bode!

I turned the AC off today, keeping it at around 82 in the tent to let them soak up the juice in the pots some more so I can add the nutes in tomorrow before i really have to add the nutes lol I'm trying to be proactive and I may just skip Simon on the feed, I know I know shafted again, but she won't need it. I'll just make a calendar and expo board note to remind me since my short term memory has been foggy lately!

Yes she is looking like she wants to pre flower that little gal!

She is a Blueberry autoflower! Do you remember Jasmine that I ran? Same seed bank last summer into fall?

Thanks so much! Hope you're enjoying the day!
Not good to be Simon

Not good to be Simon
I know I know! On top of it all, she will not be one of the few to get my favorite SIP pots.

Long story story short, I hit Home Depot too late and got stuck with thr secondary water reserve pots that are slightly smaller than a 5gl but at least bigger than the 3 and I had to make drainage holes in them.

20221029_202608.jpg

She is just getting shafted all around but I'll be sure to make up her soil real nice for her when she moves in this week coming.

Poor Simon

Guys, last couple days have been rough on my so just send me some good juju if you would and don't mind me just breezing through real quick with some update photos of the 3 ladies in the 4 x 4 tent and their friends.

DAYS 26/27

They all got fed Sunday night, 7 gallons between the 8. 5 @Prescription Blend Week 3/4 nutrients, 1 Silica water and 1 CMAG.

They were all topped with bonemeal before feeding as well. I decided on this organic varietal. Thank you @Bode again, for your direction.

Simon is no longer the smallest of the tent as this self-topped Big Bull photoperiod is our Plant of the Day

One more group pic and that's all I have for today friends. It's Halloween Day #2 here so I don't know what time I'll be back on.

I found the pots I like at Home Depot in the town I'm going trick or treating in with my son today, so I'll be able to grab the larger containers. They are the ones on the Dynamic Design, the ones below are the pots I mentioned in the post prior and you can see I lose an inch and a half with those. So I'm glad to have found these babies

Screenshot_20221031-115338_Chrome.jpg

No more pity party.

Happy Halloween!

Highya Krissi,

Feel free to breeze through anytime! So Simon has picked up a growth spurt (must be doing something right!). She has a lot of green biomass around her! She's liking being alive!
Is that your blueberry in the back left stretching and showing pistils? Looks like she's liking what you're doing too! They all are very much alive and purring!! See ya! Hppy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Feel free to breeze through anytime!
:thanks: :hug:
So Simon has picked up a growth spurt (must be doing something right!). She has a lot of green biomass around her! She's liking being alive!
She is really doing her thing! I told you she would! Little stinker!
Is that your blueberry in the back left stretching and showing pistils? Looks like she's liking what you're doing too!
Yes, it is and she sure is! Definitely moving into flowering mode! How exciting cause I looove blueberry and growing one and im out of blueberry smoke!
They all are very much alive and purring!! See ya! Hppy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode, I'll chat with you tomorrow my friend!

Guys and gals I'm coming in really quick today with just some pics of the pot transfers. I had a death in the family, in my Aunt. Many of you know she was struggling with year 9 metastatic Stage IV cancer and it just wasn't good in the end for her.

I'm honestly happy she is no longer in pain but the pain I saw on my father's face and will see this weekend again, is just the absolute worst.

On top of it all, TK, is a jerk and so there's that.

OK rant over and here's some pics to catch you all up.

I started with transplanting Theodore first because she was the driest out of the bunch she's drinking and stretching like crazy at Day 31 today.

She is in one of the pots I don't like so much as I wanted to see what happened and figured my small auto would be best suited to do that task of trial and error for me.

I had to trasnplant in phases as I kept running out of water.

I'll be back to doing individual and more in depth entries tomorrow as well as shots of the now full tent of 5gl pots. Only shots of all the girls transplanted today will be in the Winter Grow Journal.

Thanks guys for all the love!

Guys and gals I'm coming in really quick today with just some pics of the pot transfers. I had a death in the family, in my Aunt. Many of you know she was struggling with year 9 metastatic Stage IV cancer and it just wasn't good in the end for her.

I'm honestly happy she is no longer in pain but the pain I saw on my father's face and will see this weekend again, is just the absolute worst.

On top of it all, TK, is a jerk and so there's that.

OK rant over and here's some pics to catch you all up.

I started with transplanting Theodore first because she was the driest out of the bunch she's drinking and stretching like crazy at Day 31 today.

She is in one of the pots I don't like so much as I wanted to see what happened and figured my small auto would be best suited to do that task of trial and error for me.

I had to trasnplant in phases as I kept running out of water.

I'll be back to doing individual and more in depth entries tomorrow as well as shots of the now full tent of 5gl pots. Only shots of all the girls transplanted today will be in the Winter Grow Journal.

Thanks guys for all the love!
I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. My condolences to you and your family.

Tell tk to stop being a jerk and be more like me the best tk 🤣

The girls are looking amazing and the tent is starting to really fill out now.

My condolences to you on your aunt's passing. Please give your dad a hug from me.

I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. My condolences to you and your family.
Thank you, she was probably not even 70# by the end and from what I heard, I'm glad I didn't see her like that. It's just a shame. Always the good ones
Tell tk to stop being a jerk and be more like me the best tk 🤣
Do you do lessons? I'll pay in bud
The girls are looking amazing and the tent is starting to really fill out now.
Thanks buddy. Even more so now with them all in the 5gl and up a little higher getting more rays. I'll check in with them tomorrow.

Thanks TK2, appreciate you in my life

Back
Top Bottom