My condolences to you on your aunt's passing. Please give your dad a hug from me.
I sure will girl, thank you. Been sending some pics of my son over to him today to brighten his spirits some. I'd take him with me to the services but he's too young and yet too advanced. I feel like he would know what was going on and being an empath like me, he would get upset. I know it would have put a smile on my dad's face though...the hug will certainly help fill the hole. Thanks again HG, means a lot

Guys and gals I'm coming in really quick today with just some pics of the pot transfers. I had a death in the family, in my Aunt. Many of you know she was struggling with year 9 metastatic Stage IV cancer and it just wasn't good in the end for her.

I'm honestly happy she is no longer in pain but the pain I saw on my father's face and will see this weekend again, is just the absolute worst.

On top of it all, TK, is a jerk and so there's that.

OK rant over and here's some pics to catch you all up.

I started with transplanting Theodore first because she was the driest out of the bunch she's drinking and stretching like crazy at Day 31 today.

She is in one of the pots I don't like so much as I wanted to see what happened and figured my small auto would be best suited to do that task of trial and error for me.

I had to trasnplant in phases as I kept running out of water.

I'll be back to doing individual and more in depth entries tomorrow as well as shots of the now full tent of 5gl pots. Only shots of all the girls transplanted today will be in the Winter Grow Journal.

Thanks guys for all the love!
So sorry Krissi.:green_heart:
Tough few days ahead for you and the family.
We send all our love. :love::love:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Highya Krissi,

My condolences to you and your dad! :hug: :hug: ! So sorry for all the problems! Life hasn't been so kind to you. I pray that changes for you!! :love:

Blueberry has really stretched, like you said! She has many more bud sites than before, and room for bigger buds to boot!! Win/Win. None of the girls show any droop from transplant shock. Mycorhizae is the "missing link" between nutrients and roots! That's what I termed them after I found out about microbes!! They're taking off growing like they were before.

I hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad, even through the tough times!! I hope things go well for you! Happy Smokin'

Very nice plants
Thanks bud, they are doing well for sure!
So sorry Krissi.:green_heart:
Tough few days ahead for you and the family.
We send all our love. :love::love:

Stay safe
I appreciate the love, Bill, as always. I'll take it as a little extra time with my sister and an extra visit for my dad even though it's under these circumstances
Highya Krissi,

My condolences to you and your dad! :hug: :hug: ! So sorry for all the problems! Life hasn't been so kind to you. I pray that changes for you!! :love:
God gives his toughest battles to his strongest children. I firmly believe I wouldn't be given anything I couldn't handle, my friend.
Blueberry has really stretched, like you said! She has many more bud sites than before, and room for bigger buds to boot!! Win/Win. None of the girls show any droop from transplant shock. Mycorhizae is the "missing link" between nutrients and roots! That's what I termed them after I found out about microbes!! They're taking off growing like they were before.
After seeing grows without and now with the mychorrizal, I don't know how I didn't jump on the train sooner. Theodore is super stretching, I'll show you in a little but when I grab today's pictures. Have some running around to do today so I'm trying to get things done early
I hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad, even through the tough times!! I hope things go well for you! Happy Smokin'
Everything for a reason Bode. Thanks for the love and support!

I'll be back in a little while with an update for my friends here

OK I'm back again!

DAYS 31 AND 32 ABOVE GROUND
DAY 2 SINCE TRANSPLANT

Growing at happily alarming rates, these 3 are really making a go out of this grow! I coulsnt be happier with each and every one of them.

From the front of the tent looking in:
Back (L) Spicoli, GGSLH
Back (R) Theodore, BlueberryAuto
Middle (L) Gizmo, ZDF 1
Middle (M) @CannaPot Simon, BBull 2
Middle (R) @CannaPot Alvin, BBull 1
Front (L) Spike, ZDF 2
Front (M) @CannaPot Chunk, Gelato-K
Front (R) Falkor, @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black

I'll get heights on all the girls sometime tonight or tomorrow but I need to head out for the morning to run some errands.

I mentioned in the Winter Grow Journal that my hope is to be able to feed these girls tomorrow before I leave for NY. If not, they are going to have to wait til Monday night and they may be hungry by then which I don't want. If it has to happen though, I guess I'm just going to have to let them be hungry for a day-it won't be the end of the world and they will recover fine.

Other than these notes, nothing else seems notable.

Let me end this post with the individuals of the girls and some more group shots.

Simon is basically the same size as Alvin at this point, you would never know she was giving us a little but of a hard time in the beginning. Self topped and loving life this one.

Talk to you all later!

Thank you, she was probably not even 70# by the end and from what I heard, I'm glad I didn't see her like that. It's just a shame. Always the good ones

Do you do lessons? I'll pay in bud

Thanks buddy. Even more so now with them all in the 5gl and up a little higher getting more rays. I'll check in with them tomorrow.

Thanks TK2, appreciate you in my life
I'll take that job all day long :rofl:

Anytime and your appreciated here too.

I'll take that job all day long :rofl:
You're hired. Wait 10 days thought I am under quarantine for the Vid and TK1 is at MILS with the baby for the next few days until I test negative
Anytime and your appreciated here too.
Thanks buddy. You're awesome. Glad you're back on here

Just passing through guys letting you know I'm alive with the Vid.

Bestie has it too and came over, she knows it aucks missing out on the services and my family. Plus she needs to be isolated too so why not us together.

Next post when I'm feeling better, I'll give you a better one.

Until now just documenting the massive stretch of Theodore the Blueberry Auto and letting you know best pics will be with bestie and I teaming up to get the veg girls all on pots and the light moved to compensate her and balance out the tent under the @Cultiuana CT-720-a light clearly doing AMAZING things for ALL of these girls.

Here's how we looked 3.5 days ago at transplant

And now DAYS 32/33

You're hired. Wait 10 days thought I am under quarantine for the Vid and TK1 is at MILS with the baby for the next few days until I test negative

Thanks buddy. You're awesome. Glad you're back on here

Just passing through guys letting you know I'm alive with the Vid.

Bestie has it too and came over, she knows it aucks missing out on the services and my family. Plus she needs to be isolated too so why not us together.

Next post when I'm feeling better, I'll give you a better one.

Until now just documenting the massive stretch of Theodore the Blueberry Auto and letting you know best pics will be with bestie and I teaming up to get the veg girls all on pots and the light moved to compensate her and balance out the tent under the @Cultiuana CT-720-a light clearly doing AMAZING things for ALL of these girls.

Here's how we looked 3.5 days ago at transplant

And now DAYS 32/33

Girls are looking amazing.

I hope you and the bestie get better soon. Fuck the vid

Girls are looking amazing.
Thanks my fave TK
I hope you and the bestie get better soon. Fuck the vid
I was stuck in bed yesterday but I made it out to the living room today but now I'm stuck on the couch. Guess it's better in here and it's closer to the grow room that's gonna take hours

Thanks my fave TK

I was stuck in bed yesterday but I made it out to the living room today but now I'm stuck on the couch. Guess it's better in here and it's closer to the grow room that's gonna take hours
Hope you are feeling better soon

Hope you are feeling better soon
Thanks Keith I appreciate that buddy, got the girls moved and now it's just couch for me

Thanks my fave TK

I hate even remembering how it was the first five days holding your head up and just getting to the bathroom. I feel so sorry for you Sweetheart. I’m fixing to take off on a ride , mid 80’s for four days I’ll be thinking of you :love:

I hate even remembering how it was the first five days holding your head up and just getting to the bathroom. I feel so sorry for you Sweetheart. I’m fixing to take off on a ride , mid 80’s for four days I’ll be thinking of you :love:
You enjoy your ride and that weather, you deserve it. I'm just hanging onto the head pressure and slight fever and don't have energy to get up part of it. Hopefully thr meds will keep kicking in...hey. I was able to move the light and pots so I guess that's a start!

Thanks for checking in with me before your trip! :hug:

Highya Krissi,

So sorry you have Covid :(. My niece had that last year. It was brutal with her. Took her 6 months before she could drink coffee. Covid messed up her taste buds, so. She was super tired for quite awhile. I hope you don't have such a strong reaction. With all the things you do, you'll be worn down, lowering your biological disease response and defences.

Your girls look very happy!! With so many pushing out branches from under the canopy, like the ZDF's and Sirius Black, and Big Bull (Alvin). Simon is still the runt, with Gelato and Spicoli a little bigger! The Serious Black is a great specimen! She's gorgeous! And, of course, Blueberry auto! Very nice size and working on fattening up her buds!! I hope she fills up your coffers!!

If you have to be quarentined, I'm glad your bestie is with there with you. At least she won't stress you so! I hope you recuperate quickly, and come through unscathed! Happy Smokin'

Sorry to hear you have Covid (again?), Krissi! But, sweet that you get to hang with bestie and not TK1 during it. Hopefully, the good vibes will have both of you healthy again in no time. :hug:

Highya Krissi,

So sorry you have Covid :(. My niece had that last year. It was brutal with her. Took her 6 months before she could drink coffee. Covid messed up her taste buds, so. She was super tired for quite awhile. I hope you don't have such a strong reaction. With all the things you do, you'll be worn down, lowering your biological disease response and defences.
Well since Friday, I had 2 days that were bad, one that was terrible throwing up. Almost called an ambulance cause I felt like my head was going to explode. Sweats, chills, etc. Finally tested negative today and guess what, MIL who has been watching to baby for me and my baby, both tested positive last night so now I have to go up in the spare car since TK took mine to MILS and leave that there grab my car and my son and the stuff and leave poor MIL there to feel sick ugh and we hope TK doesn't get sick and/or bring it to work
Your girls look very happy!! With so many pushing out branches from under the canopy, like the ZDF's
The ZDFs are coming into their own, interesting how they were weird at first, kind of makes sense with their name
and Sirius Black, and Big Bull (Alvin). Simon is still the runt, with Gelato and Spicoli a little bigger!
Spicoli is big now, bigger than Alvin I think!
The Serious Black is a great specimen! She's gorgeous!
She was the first time around I'll give it to @Weed Seeds Express, they did really well with this strain!
And, of course, Blueberry auto! Very nice size and working on fattening up her buds!! I hope she fills up your coffers!!
She is omg 43 inches! She far surpasses specs. I wasn't prepared for such a big auto but hey I'll take it! This is what the bank says
Screenshot_20221108-214127_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-214230_Chrome.jpg

If you have to be quarentined, I'm glad your bestie is with there with you.
She stayed for a day only, her mom got it too and her sister and her nieces left cause they were negative so no one to watch her sick mom and sick/disabled sister
At least she won't stress you so! I hope you recuperate quickly, and come through unscathed! Happy Smokin'
I'm coming out now with my mask for another 5 days they say! Doc says I have immunity for 3 months well everyone does and then it's gone, vaccinated or not so this is a cycle that's just gonna keep coming. I had the newest strain BA.5 or something?

Hope you are doing well Bodez missed talking to you!
Sorry to hear you have Covid (again?), Krissi! But, sweet that you get to hang with bestie and not TK1 during it. Hopefully, the good vibes will have both of you healthy again in no time. :hug:
Thanks HG, I got those vibes girl and I'm feeling good today! Thank goodness cause I have to do a lot of stuff! Appreciate the love sister!

I hadn't fed anyone since last Wednesday until yesterday afternoon, YIKES!

Now it's Days 36/37 for these girls after they collectively drank, along with my other 3 in the 3 x 3, 18 gallons of nutrients. Holy crap I was spent just from doing this massive two tent feed. Here's to a negative Covid test at least for me

20221109_092622.jpg

I have a lot to catch up and do including grab my son from sick MIL so I'm just gonna drop off the photos from today and I'll be back or try to be back to my normal posting commentary and individual plant focuses tomorrow!

Well since Friday, I had 2 days that were bad, one that was terrible throwing up. Almost called an ambulance cause I felt like my head was going to explode. Sweats, chills, etc. Finally tested negative today and guess what, MIL who has been watching to baby for me and my baby, both tested positive last night so now I have to go up in the spare car since TK took mine to MILS and leave that there grab my car and my son and the stuff and leave poor MIL there to feel sick ugh and we hope TK doesn't get sick and/or bring it to work

The ZDFs are coming into their own, interesting how they were weird at first, kind of makes sense with their name

Spicoli is big now, bigger than Alvin I think!

She was the first time around I'll give it to @Weed Seeds Express, they did really well with this strain!

She is omg 43 inches! She far surpasses specs. I wasn't prepared for such a big auto but hey I'll take it! This is what the bank says
Screenshot_20221108-214127_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221108-214230_Chrome.jpg

She stayed for a day only, her mom got it too and her sister and her nieces left cause they were negative so no one to watch her sick mom and sick/disabled sister

I'm coming out now with my mask for another 5 days they say! Doc says I have immunity for 3 months well everyone does and then it's gone, vaccinated or not so this is a cycle that's just gonna keep coming. I had the newest strain BA.5 or something?

Hope you are doing well Bodez missed talking to you!

Thanks HG, I got those vibes girl and I'm feeling good today! Thank goodness cause I have to do a lot of stuff! Appreciate the love sister!

I hadn't fed anyone since last Wednesday until yesterday afternoon, YIKES!

Now it's Days 36/37 for these girls after they collectively drank, along with my other 3 in the 3 x 3, 18 gallons of nutrients. Holy crap I was spent just from doing this massive two tent feed. Here's to a negative Covid test at least for me

20221109_092622.jpg

I have a lot to catch up and do including grab my son from sick MIL so I'm just gonna drop off the photos from today and I'll be back or try to be back to my normal posting commentary and individual plant focuses tomorrow!

Aww Krissi, hope everyone is OK. :green_heart:
Take care.

Stay safe

Aww Krissi, hope everyone is OK. :green_heart:
Take care.

Stay safe
Everyone is OK. I'm so tired from doing everything 150% since the day I tested negative, TK has been absent trying to not get sick so everything has been on me. Feel pulled in so many directions.

MIL is fully vaccinated just has a cough now and runny nose, baby had no symptoms, tested negative this morning.

Thanks for checking in on me, Bill. You're the bestest!

Can you believe tomorrow is DAY 40?

HOW DID THIS GROW GO BY SO FAST!??

By the looks of the size of my plants and the stage of development over in my 3 x 3 tent with these Super Silver Crack and Deelite girls, I'm thinking we are gonna a flip real soon. Maybe this weekend in fact. Remember once they move out, these 3 move to the @Mars Hydro SP3000 and will finish up in that tent. Giving the other 5 space in the 4 x 4.

They are looking so fabulous and healthy after their trim. Just so much more bounce and their color is so beautiful today, I'm more than proud of them and more than pleased with the effect the @Cultiuana CT-720 has on its plants that shine beneath it.

Today is 3 days since they were fed. Absolutely noticing how the @DYNOMYCO has affected the root structure and how easily my @Prescription Blend nutrients are uptaked throughout each and every one of these vivacious plants.

Blueberry, 44 inches and counting. You kidding me Smalls?! I had to raise the light, AGAIN. She was like a half an inch from hitting it this morning.

I'm so impressed with her size and her seemingly perfect structure. Just did that all on her own. She is spread out enough through her center line that there's no need for me to do anything to her minus chop off some far bottom buds that are just not going to do much. I'll get to that as time goes on and I see how far up to re direct energy.

Simon is gorgeous! Oh my little Simon! What color what uumph! Wow! My last Big Bull grew the same way, had a lot of nasty silly unnecessary bottom scragglies and middle squgglies that impinged on mid veg growth as Maestro got bigger and was getting flower ready. These two, Alvin and Simon, both followed suit. I cleaned them up and as of today, booming with new energy, new shoots, and a vibrant color scheme!

I'll be back and around updating the other Cultiuana journal and my SSC girls also. Going to make some final changes on a @Prescription Blend review I'm finishing up and that'll get me caught up.

Still battling the 'long covid headache' as it is called, I'll carry this with me for a few months. Just stinks guys this constant pressure giving me this whoosh whoosh always all day. Mucinex kinda helps but it is what it is, damn Vid!

Check in with you all later! Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom