beautifully grown plants . doest it hurt to have so close to light? or supercrop that tall top?
Thanks Mark! Of course, you should always be cautious of how sensitive a plant is to the wattage coming out. Every plant is different. I have risen the light several times now to compensate for that autoflower continuing to stretch. In doing so I had to put the other girls on pots to balance out the canopy. But for now, I have their PPFD right on point for both veg and flower, I have had to make multiple adjustments to light intensity and distance from the canopy to get us here but all the girls are happy with where they sit under the light now. If I see her in harms way, of course I'll give her a little bend and snap and SC her. Bonus- it gives you more frosty buds in the end!

Thanks Mark! Of course, you should always be cautious of how sensitive a plant is to the wattage coming out. Every plant is different. I have risen the light several times now to compensate for that autoflower continuing to stretch. In doing so I had to put the other girls on pots to balance out the canopy. But for now, I have their PPFD right on point for both veg and flower, I have had to make multiple adjustments to light intensity and distance from the canopy to get us here but all the girls are happy with where they sit under the light now. If I see her in harms way, of course I'll give her a little bend and snap and SC her. Bonus- it gives you more frosty buds in the end!
how much ppfd in flower?

how much ppfd in flower?
Early flower, like 800/850 by mid flower 900/950, end of flower, I'm comfortable up to 1100/1200. Anything more than that seems like overkill to me. This stage in veg, 600-650. Transitional stage in preflower, 700-800.

This is me, I'm sure plenty of people have their own ideas and also, it depends on your light and again, if any specific plants show any sensitivity

Highya Krissi,

What a tent full!! Wall to wall canopy, except for your blueberry! Canopy looks spectacular!! ZDF's and Sirius Black are competing for the biggest mass. They are all so green and happy!! You have done an incredible job with all these different phenotype ladies!! Looking like they'll need more space soon! I hope you have a great day!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

What a tent full!! Wall to wall canopy, except for your blueberry!
But she looks pretty in there!
Canopy looks spectacular!!
I'm so surprised it is as even as it is. I dont know how I did that. It's hard with so many different girls
ZDF's and Sirius Black are competing for the biggest mass.
I agree with you, the ZDF girls are plush like a bear! Alvin is a big girl, too!
They are all so green and happy!! You have done an incredible job with all these different phenotype ladies!! Looking like they'll need more space soon! I hope you have a great day!! Happy Smokin'
Absolutely going to need space that's why I went as crazy shaping them the way I did! Hopefully it will all work out the way I'd like for it to! Have a great day Bode, I'll be back later!

Again guys, just practicing with these videos, update to follow later today. Hard to get the lighting right, so this is my next challenge!
...if you listen, you can hear my son at the end of the video lol

Light penetration/Lollipop
(Sorry for the double post in my journals with this video, just have some that aren't around for both journals)

Highya Krissi,

Your son sounds like a generally happy youngster. Usually the case with a single child. Again, your video is very good! Better than most if growers video their own grow. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Your son sounds like a generally happy youngster. Usually the case with a single child. Again, your video is very good! Better than most if growers video their own grow. Happy Smokin'
Hii friend! He is the happiest child on earth. Forever a smile and a laugh, everyone I know has commented on it since he was born. He's the absolute best and it's not just cause I'm partial. You should have seen his 3 munute music video today. He is a little choreographer in the making lol

Trying with the videos, 1st two attempts and didn't try all that hard. Just getting a feel!

As promised, the video playing was not the update for today at DAYS 41/42!!!!

I didn't center anyone out but I did get individual shots in the tent of both Big Bull girls.

Our Blueberry Autoflower is moving at mock speeds in terms of development and this time of day is apparently when the girls are 'awake'. Everyone seems super happy to be under the @Cultiuana CT-720 today and all are definitely looking forward to what could be their final of 2 feedings of Week 3/4 veg feed of @Prescription Blend tomorrow or Wednesday.

I'll flip them to flower after their feed so I'm thinking Thursday as opposed to Friday now. Within 10 days, we should see dome preflowers and move onto Week 1 Flower feed! How exciting omg I have been a little shaky today in excitement of seeing this tent develop and for my Theodore to finish as I have missed some Blueberry in my collection!

I originally thought of moving her into the 3 x 3 early after my Deelite Auto is done next week-ish, but I'm going to take this opportunity to continue to showcase the capability of this light while allowing my Super Silver Crack girls some time alone to flourish-dropping humidity some in the tent as well as we move into late flower.

Other than that not much to touch upon today my friends, just leaving you with some shots of the tent as usual! Hope you don't mind me throwing in pics from my SSC grow in here from time to time cause it's up to them when these girls can move in and take over!

Highya Krissi,

Sorry I didn't get back to see your update last night! Ahh, but the Mobsta bud was so good!! Haha.

I still am so impressed with the growth of your ladies! Every day they're noticeably bigger. You must be very proud!! A lot of growers never get to that level (not ones on 420!!), and you're about a year from start (maybe less), and growing so nice!! Truly, it's hard to tell where one leaves off and another starts. Gorgeous canopy!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Sorry I didn't get back to see your update last night! Ahh, but the Mobsta bud was so good!! Haha.
That's awesome and I was so late with my update yesterday, I didn't expect you to!
I still am so impressed with the growth of your ladies! Every day they're noticeably bigger. You must be very proud!! A lot of growers never get to that level (not ones on 420!!), and you're about a year from start (maybe less), and growing so nice!!
It's a blessing. I'm forever grateful to whatever or whomever gave me the ability to take care of them my friend
Truly, it's hard to tell where one leaves off and another starts. Gorgeous canopy!! Happy Smokin'
It is for me too, don't worry lol hope you've had a good day so far Bode!

DAYS 42/43

Focal Plant of the Day: THEODORE, DAY 43.

An i49 seeds Blueberry Autoflower is one of my favorite autos to grow because of a few things other than the end result.

-She starts early finishes quick
-Her coloring comes out at the very beginning of flower
-She always has a lovely sugar start
-She smells from veg a little and then once you hit flower, she is pungently beautiful and sweet smelling
-She is dainty but can carry weight
-Her leaves are sparse and her branches are set wide

Theodore is no exception

Just dropping off some quick photos tonight of the other two.

And a few shots centering in on these 3 out of the total of 8 lovely girls, in the 4 x 4.

Giving the baby a bath so I'll check back in after bedtime since I have to come back for the SSC journal update anyway after 9!

Highya Krissi,

I was noticing this morning Blueberry Auto looks like she added some bud mass. Just looks bigger. So much looks like a sativa. Hope she does it for you!!
The canopy looks so nice. Alvin is the only one not running with the big dogs. She's trying, a fierce competitor! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

I was noticing this morning Blueberry Auto looks like she added some bud mass. Just looks bigger. So much looks like a sativa. Hope she does it for you!!

Funny right as she is almost a full Indica. Weird how that works sometimes, I love it. These eccentricities are fabulous in what we do and it keeps me looking for more interesting things.
The canopy looks so nice. Alvin is the only one not running with the big dogs. She's trying, a fierce competitor! Happy Smokin'
Simon is the small one but she has been small and gosh, she gave us that cute little Tulip in the beginning 🌷 I really enjoyed that little unexpected trait!

You're right! I get mixed up too easily. Sorry. Always something. Happy Smokin'

Once again, Krissi, your photography of Theodore is spot on. Just gorgeous. And, I really love this singling out of one plant by your showcase of them. Really wonderful. :thanks:

Do you know what the genetics of your Blueberry is? I first grew a Seed Man Blueberry auto that had been a freebie and loved it so much, I'm now growing 2 photoperiod Blueberries, also created by the Seed Man. I'm not an indica girl normally but the Blueberry just made me feel happy. I'm planning on using it as my anti-anxiety med.

You're right! I get mixed up too easily. Sorry. Always something. Happy Smokin'
I will do another cheat sheet photo tomorrow for you :)
Once again, Krissi, your photography of Theodore is spot on. Just gorgeous. And, I really love this singling out of one plant by your showcase of them. Really wonderful. :thanks:
Hi HG, Thanks so much, I appreciate that. I'll be doing it more now come flower as they will each be so different
Do you know what the genetics of your Blueberry is? I first grew a Seed Man Blueberry auto that had been a freebie and loved it so much, I'm now growing 2 photoperiod Blueberries, also created by the Seed Man. I'm not an indica girl normally but the Blueberry just made me feel happy. I'm planning on using it as my anti-anxiety med.
"Auto Blueberry Fem strain weed seeds are made from a hybrid created from the Afghani indica, Thai sativa, and Lowrdyer ruderalis where it gets its autoflowering properties from. This combination brings you cannabis seeds that are outstanding for a balanced relaxation from its 85% indica side while the 15% sativa from the Thai component"

--> I use it as a happy smoke as well :passitleft:(I'm Vid free now so it's ok to pass this)

So I'm back! This time with a DAY 43/44 UPDATE.

Girls are flipping to flower tomorrow at 9 am lights will go off for the first time in this journal.

Alvin and Simon were fed just about 2 gl each today, a feed of @Prescription Blend nutrients as well as some Bush Doc CMAG.

Theodore got a cupful and a half of some leftover CMag I had in a gallon jug. So all 3 of them are ready for the light transition as Theodore was given a full feed yesterday.

She had a couple branches that were trying to go idk where so I just stuck some bamboo on them. Didn't even secure them with any gardening velcro....

About a quarter of the way to midway through flower for Alvin and Simon, I'll flip the light to 100%, currently set at 80% but it won't really matter for these 3 as they will be happily moving over to the 3 x 3. I may even use the 2 x 4 as our Autoflower won't have all that much time left at that juncture.

Something I've yet to decide on. We shall see down the road a little which path I choose to take.

But anyway here are some pics of the 3 tonight and I'm so excited to see what fun and frolicking flower brings us!

Happy growing!

Highya Krissi,

Deelite is becoming hidden back there. I looked in on the Simon picture to see how the buds were doing down there! They're getting a goodly supply of light. Nice trim job!! Alvin and Simon are looking very happy. Well fed and praying without blemish! Ready for the flower stage! Bring it on! Happy Smokin'

So I'm back! This time with a DAY 43/44 UPDATE.

Girls are flipping to flower tomorrow at 9 am lights will go off for the first time in this journal.

Alvin and Simon were fed just about 2 gl each today, a feed of @Prescription Blend nutrients as well as some Bush Doc CMAG.

Theodore got a cupful and a half of some leftover CMag I had in a gallon jug. So all 3 of them are ready for the light transition as Theodore was given a full feed yesterday.

She had a couple branches that were trying to go idk where so I just stuck some bamboo on them. Didn't even secure them with any gardening velcro....

About a quarter of the way to midway through flower for Alvin and Simon, I'll flip the light to 100%, currently set at 80% but it won't really matter for these 3 as they will be happily moving over to the 3 x 3. I may even use the 2 x 4 as our Autoflower won't have all that much time left at that juncture.

Something I've yet to decide on. We shall see down the road a little which path I choose to take.

But anyway here are some pics of the 3 tonight and I'm so excited to see what fun and frolicking flower brings us!

Happy growing!
I am glad to know Simon is still doing fine she had a funny start

Highya Krissi,

Deelite is becoming hidden back there. I looked in on the Simon picture to see how the buds were doing down there! They're getting a goodly supply of light. Nice trim job!!
i was worried since I never did such a big trim job but with every plant before I considered it done, I went up underneath them and made sure I could see plenty of light before I stopped. It seemed like a lot when I was doing it but at the rate they were growing and the limited space I had, I needed to make accommodations. Something new in my tool bet now!
Alvin and Simon are looking very happy. Well fed and praying without blemish! Ready for the flower stage! Bring it on! Happy Smokin'
I think they're so happy, Simon is loving life, praying even more than Alvin now! Hope you're having a good day as well, Bode!
I am glad to know Simon is still doing fine she had a funny start
Me too, thanks Keith. You know I was wondering just the other day about that Tulip. I never cut it off. It must be right there at the bottom of the main cola somewhere. When I feed next, I am going to look for it

Hello everyone we have survived FLIP DAY!
The girls are about to go to sleep for the 2nd time in their life in 10 minutes.

It is now DAYS 45/46 for these 3 + their 5 sisters under the @Cultiuana CT-720.

No feeds today, no maintenance either.

I raised the light again by about 3 inches last night in preparation for stretch-I don't want anyone burning their hair...

Temps went down to 66 in the tent yesterday with lights off at the coldest part of the day. Temps go up to 78 with lights on during the warmest parts of the day now.

I'm itching, anxious to see what the rest of flower will bring us.

I have to run out this morning but I'll be back this afternoon.

Girls are coasting and there is really nothing major to note today.

Here's some shots of just the 3 (well as best as I could get with a tent full of plants)

You can see the Big Bull girls really looking happy in this last pic

Enjoy your growing Thursday or is it Friday? It's Friday. Thursday Night Football was on last night. Man, I need more coffee before I get behind the wheel lol

Back
Top Bottom