Highya Krissi,

Good! You noticed it was Friday, before it got out of hand!! ❤️

Flip Day! Yay!! I don't see a dip in the canopy where the smaller Big Bull was! She's caught up to the rest! The other Big Bull is leading the pack!! Spicoli is next! They're all looking so vibrant and happy! Looks like they'll catch up to Auto Blueberry during the stretch, Maybe pass!! Will be a fun one to watch!!
Yes on Thursday Night Football! Amazon has contracted to broadcast the game, and they're the only ones. I don't subscribe to Amazon+ so I'll watch the game today rebroadcast on NFL channel. Amazon should stay in their own business model, and leave football alone!! Rant over!
Amazing amount of biomass in your tent! Best grow model I've seen!! You have so much to give, you should write a book about your adventures in a few years!! Best Seller! "My Climb from Cannabis Entrepreneur to Cannabis Coral Queen"! I'd buy a copy!! You have what it takes to go professional if you so choose! I hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Good! You noticed it was Friday, before it got out of hand!! ❤️
Phew!
Flip Day! Yay!! I don't see a dip in the canopy where the smaller Big Bull was! She's caught up to the rest!
It's there now! I'll show ya tomorrow!
The other Big Bull is leading the pack!! Spicoli is next! They're all looking so vibrant and happy! Looks like they'll catch up to Auto Blueberry during the stretch, Maybe pass!! Will be a fun one to watch!!
Def gonna have the ZDF and GGSLH up to our Blueberry, Theodore. The others won't make it up there, my Indica ladies! And I don't think my Gelato-K will either but we shall see!
Yes on Thursday Night Football! Amazon has contracted to broadcast the game, and they're the only ones. I don't subscribe to Amazon+ so I'll watch the game today rebroadcast on NFL channel. Amazon should stay in their own business model, and leave football alone!! Rant over!
They do but luckily for me, I'm a Amazon-a-holic so of course I have Prime. It is ridiculous though, what happened to watching football normally? Now it's over seas, in Mexico and only on Amazon Prime...come on now
Amazing amount of biomass in your tent! Best grow model I've seen!! You have so much to give, you should write a book about your adventures in a few years!! Best Seller! "My Climb from Cannabis Entrepreneur to Cannabis Coral Queen"! I'd buy a copy!! You have what it takes to go professional if you so choose! I hope you have a great day! Happy Smokin'
I would love to write a book and if I could ever find the time I'd do it in a heartbeat. Writing has always been something I feel very strongly about and have been connected to and able to put my creative juices into.

Just a sneak peak into tomorrow's photos.
A 13 Fingah from little old Simon in this mix of leaves!

These girls got a serious defol again today as they were growing like crazy. Sticking with my plan of lollipopping so we shall see how well I have done with it as they begin to develop!

SSC girls are finishing up, 3 more weeks to go I think with these 2 as their sister Deelite Auto was taken out and placed in the dark today.

20221122_233544.jpg

...and then Alvin and Simon can move into the 3x3 with Theodore for a little while as the auto finishes up herself!

Talk to you guys tomorrow!

These girls got a serious defol again today as they were growing like crazy. Sticking with my plan of lollipopping so we shall see how well I have done with it as they begin to develop!

Speaking of lollipopping, I was planning on asking people when and how they lollipop their plants? I've been trimming my CB Dutch Treats and there is so much larf. I'd like to learn how to lollipop my plants going forward.

SSC girls are finishing up, 3 more weeks to go I think with these 2 as their sister Deelite Auto was taken out and placed in the dark today.

I'm sad that Curly (?) has been put into the dark. I'll miss her.

Speaking of lollipopping, I was planning on asking people when and how they lollipop their plants? I've been trimming my CB Dutch Treats and there is so much larf. I'd like to learn how to lollipop my plants going forward.
Hey girlfriend.

First, I make sure they are nice and healthy and fed. Then about a week before flip, I remove basically everything under and in the middle of the top 1/3-ish of the plant.

This grow is now on the 3rd set of trimming. As they continued to stretch, I continued to trim all of what I could see in my head as becoming larf-like.

The best thing I've found to tell me when to stop is to look under the skirts of each plant and it's when I can see light coming through evenly, I stop. I know that wherever the light doesn't hit, that's gonna become larf.

It's hard to explain without pictures, the girls are sleeping now. Tonight though, I'll get in there and take some underskirt pics so that I can show you what I mean exactly
I'm sad that Curly (?) has been put into the dark. I'll miss her.
I am wishing I did some bottom defol to Curly now cause she has a good amount of larf to her but I just let her go, she could have benefited from some redirected energy rather than waste it on making the bottom half of this plant but again, she was my extra and my intention was to do as little with or to her as possible.

I treat all my autos like this generally as I feel the stress of a lollipop may be too much for an auto to endure. I sure know already I won't ever even try to top one again.

She has some nice coloring to her nugs, lots of purple surprisingly, but even those larf nugs are super sticky so I hope to enjoy her as much out of the tent as I did in.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone; it is Days 51/52 under the @Cultiuana CT-720 sun!

TK and I will be home today with our son. We never got an invite to a Thanksgiving event this year but to be honest, I'm relishing in the fact that I will be home.

In fact, I will be trimming Curly from my 3 x 3 tent today! Football and trimming, couldn't ask for a better day!

Had to angle the light in order to help even out the PPFD across the canopy as my ZDF and GGSLH girls are pushing past my squat Indicas in my @CannaPot Big Bulls and my @Weed Seeds Express Sirius Black.

Before we move on to the main body of the post, let's just check in with our lady Blueberry Auto, Theodore, as she moves into what I would call Day 23 FLOWER.

@HashGirl, this post is directed towards you as its photography had a heavy focus on my version of lolipopping. Sorry I didn't get to it last night but I made sure to do it today for you.

I went over the gist of how I lollipop yesterday but I wanted to get some pics in here so that there was a visual as well.
So here's some shots of what my girls look like post a heavy defol as they recieved day before yesterday.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to type this morning, my right arm is absolutely numb and as such, so are my poor fingers. Every touch of a button is pins and needles and it's driving me a little batty. Hopefully my nerves get to opening up so I can enjoy the day and not be handicapped after trimming.

Without further adieu, the remainder of the pictures before I can't feel my fingers anymore to type, have to get some @Green Roads CBD cream on my neck and shoulders to loosen up the grip on my nerves.

Highya Krissi,

Great tent full of cannabis ladies!! Very nice grow! Simon is still trying to catch up. But she recovered well from a rough childhood! Love that the ZDF's, and Spicole will grow larger than theodore More room for buds! I also love the lollipop job you did under-skirt. I did a similar thing this year, except only took of budlings at the nodes, and left the big fan leaves. The fan leaves always turn yellow and die (giving up nitrogen for bud making), and die, so I left them on for that purpose. Made trimming a lot easier! I need to get better at all the no-larf trimming, though! Looks like you nailed it perfect. Great job, Krissi!
Theodore has a lot of purple color. She looks delicious! Trichomes are starting to flourish. Some of the pistils are turning brown already. I think you're right about 3 weeks. Are you trimming today, or wait a day? Enjoy your Thanksgiving Meal and day to relax a little bit! Happy Smokin'

Hey girlfriend.

First, I make sure they are nice and healthy and fed. Then about a week before flip, I remove basically everything under and in the middle of the top 1/3-ish of the plant.

Do you use scissors or just your fingers?

I treat all my autos like this generally as I feel the stress of a lollipop may be too much for an auto to endure. I sure know already I won't ever even try to top one again.

Why? What happened?

Highya Krissi,

Great tent full of cannabis ladies!! Very nice grow! Simon is still trying to catch up. But she recovered well from a rough childhood!
That she did my friend and good talking to you, sorry I havent been around much!
Love that the ZDF's, and Spicole will grow larger than theodore
They will be big girls for sure!
I just moved all the pots out from under them, moved the light, cleaned the small tent cause they need room as Theodore and Alvin and Simon will be shifting into the 3 x 3 after feed tonight!
More room for buds! I also love the lollipop job you did under-skirt. I did a similar thing this year, except only took of budlings at the nodes, and left the big fan leaves. The fan leaves always turn yellow and die (giving up nitrogen for bud making), and die, so I left them on for that purpose. Made trimming a lot easier!
I need easy trimming Bode!! And I need big buds well I'd like big buds!
I need to get better at all the no-larf trimming, though! Looks like you nailed it perfect. Great job, Krissi!
Thank you so much!!
Theodore has a lot of purple color. She looks delicious! Trichomes are starting to flourish. Some of the pistils are turning brown already. I think you're right about 3 weeks. Are you trimming today, or wait a day? Enjoy your Thanksgiving Meal and day to relax a little bit! Happy Smokin'
I trimmed I haven't gotten to many photos yet, my SSC girls scoped that they were ready had to pull them. No room for them had to order another mesh hanging canopy. Have 2 plants that I have never dry trimmed upside waiting to be dry trimmed now in the small bathroom with my hanging drying wet trimmed Deelite, Christmas tree up, decorations up, parents flying in Friday, working on 2 reviews, my son's birthday party this weekend, had a birthday party last night for TKs Uncle, I'm like so everywhere right now!
Do you use scissors or just your fingers?
Snip snip scissors sometimes my fingers for the fans they're easy to snap off, just clean hands of course.
Why? What happened?
Hermie auto. Hermied my other 2 autos almost hermied my photos but they hadn't initiated flowering just yet.

As noted everyone, these photos will be the last of these 3 in and/or near the 4 x 4. I have moved out my SSC girls who finished so fast this last week and a half it's unbelievable.

However, it is just in time cause we have to give these girls some room.

Got some photos of the Big Bull sisters out of the tent last night as I was removing some of the propping pots from the sativas and doing some cleaning in preparation for the loss of these 3.

It is just a silica feed today for these girls, Theodore was actually fed yesterday along with my Gelato-K. Leaves me just 11 jugs to use tonight which is better than 15, right?

Also got some shots of Theodore in the tent but without Alvin and Simon covering her.

All these photos will be so much easier to take come next week. I won't be on the journals much the remainder of this week as I have company amongst so many other things going on. The only time I've been coming on here last 2 days or so is to work on a couple reviews. So sorry for my absence but after the chaos of this week and a half is over including this mess my son just made breaking ornaments....

16696684426494391531216876965220.jpg

So I gtg but I'll be back, here's the girls

Hermie auto. Hermied my other 2 autos almost hermied my photos but they hadn't initiated flowering just yet.
A hermie plant can't make another plant Hermie. It can defiantly seed your other plants
Hermies are caused by stress in autos & stress & interrupting Dark cycle in photo plants

A hermie plant can't make another plant Hermie. It can defiantly seed your other plants
Hermies are caused by stress in autos & stress & interrupting Dark cycle in photo plants
You forgot genetics. And by hermie I meant seed. And stress absolutely, hence why I don't top autos anymore, that was the only stress an auto ever incurred from me and it was the only time I had a hermie

Highya Krissi,

I hope things go well for you during these days! Blueberry lady looks delicious! She is bulking up her buds again. Still a lot of white pistils. Maybe she'll finish fast! Spicoli is about 4 in/ from topping her, too. Those 3 (GGxSLH, and ZDF's) are going to go higher than Theodore! Maybe they'll be so laden with fat buds!! Still don't see any white pistils on Alvin and Simon. I'll bet they're really close, though!
Well, you have so much to do, I won't keep you any longer. Happy Smokin'

That she did my friend and good talking to you, sorry I havent been around much!

They will be big girls for sure!
I just moved all the pots out from under them, moved the light, cleaned the small tent cause they need room as Theodore and Alvin and Simon will be shifting into the 3 x 3 after feed tonight!

I need easy trimming Bode!! And I need big buds well I'd like big buds!

Thank you so much!!

I trimmed I haven't gotten to many photos yet, my SSC girls scoped that they were ready had to pull them. No room for them had to order another mesh hanging canopy. Have 2 plants that I have never dry trimmed upside waiting to be dry trimmed now in the small bathroom with my hanging drying wet trimmed Deelite, Christmas tree up, decorations up, parents flying in Friday, working on 2 reviews, my son's birthday party this weekend, had a birthday party last night for TKs Uncle, I'm like so everywhere right now!

Snip snip scissors sometimes my fingers for the fans they're easy to snap off, just clean hands of course.

As noted everyone, these photos will be the last of these 3 in and/or near the 4 x 4. I have moved out my SSC girls who finished so fast this last week and a half it's unbelievable.

However, it is just in time cause we have to give these girls some room.

Got some photos of the Big Bull sisters out of the tent last night as I was removing some of the propping pots from the sativas and doing some cleaning in preparation for the loss of these 3.

It is just a silica feed today for these girls, Theodore was actually fed yesterday along with my Gelato-K. Leaves me just 11 jugs to use tonight which is better than 15, right?

Also got some shots of Theodore in the tent but without Alvin and Simon covering her.

All these photos will be so much easier to take come next week. I won't be on the journals much the remainder of this week as I have company amongst so many other things going on. The only time I've been coming on here last 2 days or so is to work on a couple reviews. So sorry for my absence but after the chaos of this week and a half is over including this mess my son just made breaking ornaments....

16696684426494391531216876965220.jpg

So I gtg but I'll be back, here's the girls

Where is that melted candle imoji? :rofl:
I hope you don't have to tend to your company 24/7 and you can relax and enjoy yourself for a bit.
Sorry about the broken decorations, boys. :rolleyes:
Your gardens are spectacular, :yahoo:
Take care my friend. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Highya Krissi,

I hope things go well for you during these days! Blueberry lady looks delicious! She is bulking up her buds again. Still a lot of white pistils. Maybe she'll finish fast!
She's a fast girl, the BL Auto! 8 weekend more than likely! Yaaay! She's one of my all time favorite smokes!
Spicoli is about 4 in/ from topping her, too. Those 3 (GGxSLH, and ZDF's) are going to go higher than Theodore! Maybe they'll be so laden with fat buds!!
My greatest wish for Christmas this year!
Still don't see any white pistils on Alvin and Simon.
Super close, I'll get close ups tonight when I shift them to the 3 x 3
Well, you have so much to do, I won't keep you any longer. Happy Smokin'
I'll always find a minute if I can to talk to you. Need to get to my PMS when I have some real free time to chat!
Where is that melted candle imoji? :rofl:
You know, i was looking for one my friend!
I hope you don't have to tend to your company 24/7 and you can relax and enjoy yourself for a bit.
I don't, I feel like I need to be Queen Hostess with the Mostest
Sorry about the broken decorations, boys. :rolleyes:
Eh, is what it is. I'd rather a boy than a girl for sure! Love him!
Your gardens are spectacular, :yahoo:
Take care my friend. :high-five:
Thanks Bill I always greatly appreciate your positive energies in my journals! The girls love you
#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
The VIVOSUN KING!

OK guys and gals. Quick check in here as I move onto uploading photos for the 4 x 4 tent these girls just left.

The shift went smoothly and I'm sure that all 8 plants will benefit from this tent change.

Happily now under the @Mars Hydro SP3000 who just gave me a phenomenal Super Silver Crack/Deelite grow, Alvin Simon and Theodore bask under the sun with plenty more room for frolicking.

We are at Days 55/56 and it has been 11 days since flip. No slowing down for Miss Theodore while Alvin and Simon continue to choo choo away. Simon is actually taller than Alvin by about a half inch to an inch but Alvin has more girth to her.

They were all given about 1.5 gl of silica water, next feed will be 1/2 @Prescription Blend nutrients and 1/2 CMAG.

Here's how we will look moving forward, should be easier for ALL of us to keep up with whose who.

Have a great night!

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

We have an array of seeds coming this way....

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

cultiuana-ct-720-dimension_480x480.jpg

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

Happy growing guys and gals

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
Always at least one I miss...
@Chuckeye @nivek
Wait, you're a baseball fan AND you grow your own weed? I'll tag along if you don't mind...

Wait, you're a baseball fan AND you grow your own weed? I'll tag along if you don't mind...
Yankees All Day Rob!! Cop a squat new friend!

Hello,

We love our new home with all this space for frolicking.

Alvin and Simon say,

I think we grew a 1/4 of our size in 2 days just from being able to spread out.

Theodore feels like she is hidden but I'll grab good pics of her tomorrow as it is easy to move the Big Bull girls out of the way.

Perfect tent, perfect light for these 3 beauties.

Nothing to note other than tomorrow I'll do some nice individual early budding focus commentary and photography.

Enjoy your Wednesday friends!

I wasn't planning on updating until the morning but when I went to check in on them I noticed that there was a pool of water around the bottom of Simon, her pot was super dry and she wasn't as perky as I left her. RED FLAGS!!!

Theodore was supposed to be fed tomorrow but is whipping through her feed so she got fed a day early as did Alvin who was also pretty dry so she is pushing hard as well.

Issue was Simon. Why the water and why so so dry....I fed them and waited and noticed water forming again. Couldn't see from where until I finally did. A little crack in the reservoir attachment. I swapped out the bottom of another 5gl to rectify. Glad I saw it and realized what was going on early before this became a true problem.

Also when I changed that out and tried not to make a mess, I saw Simon's massive roots dangling out of the holes at the bottom of the pot, I mean super roots. It was impossible for me to grab a pic while I was fiddling with the tray filled with water and holding a 50# plant. When she is harvested though, that is one of the first things I am getting a picture of. Holy moly.

Figured I would take this opportunity to do an update and get back to a focal plant of the day.

I'm thinking I can do one of the Bull girls each day and a few pics of Miss Blueberry also.

So today, because of the pot fiasco, we shall center in on Simon at DAY 57

....and my Theodore at Day 58

Tomorrow, errrrr later today, is a busy day for me and I have to make nutes and feed the rest of the girls and since I didn't have jugs of nutes made up that the Bulls were supposed to get on their next feed (they just got Silica just before), I am making up one jug to split between them tomorrow. I made sure to not overfill Alvin and I had to dump Simon's reserve when I flipped the bottoms.

Have a great day guys and gals!

Highya Krissi,

Glad to see you as often or not you can be here!! Theodore has buds as big as your arm!! They look so huge and inviting! And so loaded with trichomes! Nice! With all those golden pistils, and still white ones, too, she must be nearing the harvest. I'm guessing you can't wait!! I hope you have had a testor just for confidence. Happy Smokin'

Happy you were quickly able to find the solution to Simon's woes. The BBs look good but oh my, that Blueberry - she's a stunner.

Back
Top Bottom