That's better than my first autos. I grew 2 Dark Devil autos and got 10 and 8 grams respectively. But, that didn't make me stop growing autos. In fact, my next 2 autos were Dark Devils again but this time, I yielded 91 grams from each of them so around 6.5 oz altogether.
Yeah I hear you ladies and some people have great results but me personally haven’t with auto’s and I can’t see investing in something with crappy results. It’s easier to just use photos.Happy Growing. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Great looking ladies! I didn't recognize them(Big Bulls). Must've been the time thing. Anyways...
They are growing into their own. They really do a 180 in terms of appearance come mid flower. I'll do side by side photos when it comes that time of now and then.
I'd think it'd disappear.
Agreed
Really short time!! Seems to be a favorite!! Yeah!
She's a great auto strain, especially from this bank. Good yielded. Beautiful and aromatic bounty
Don't you feel good when you gave the day all you could, got a lot done, and say "tomorrow's another day?!?"
I do. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with nerves though
Fast thinking! Smart girl!
I still have my witty days!
Are those guaranteed?!? Lol.
of course not
Is that with the little puppy-dog eyes and sweet innocent look?
ALWAYS
They are unpredictable. I'm for predictability. Sorry, just serious when it comes to my smoke!
I know you are! And I'm the opposite and that's why we get along! BALANCE!
You're right there! It used to be the only way before electricity! I think it's the best way (just my opinion) still! Just need to start inside, plant outside when warm enough, and harvest before freezing! Wait until you see their size, and yield! All of mine will go 9 ft! I grow sativa's ( or 50/50) mostly!
I can't wait Bode. I can't wait.
You should be having fun switching channels - Jets in Buffalo (snow and rain) or Eagles playing against the Giants! 7-0 Eagles. Philadelphia is having a great year! So's Buffalo! I'm a Partiots fan, and secretly a Tom Brady fan, still!
Eagles...doing really well but almost lost this week. Cowboys, too. Close ones. A Tom Brady fan?! Oh no! Well I guess you live where you do so I'll let it slide! He pulled out a phenomenal win though did he not? It was all South for him for a while
I almost feel like being in your living room today! I think I've chatted enough without you being here, lol! Happy Smokin'
It was OK. Giants lost as I knew they would. That stunk. In fact, bestie and I turned the TV in the living room on for the baby and just kept the game on in my bedroom and glanced every now and then. Less stressful that way
Go Buccaneers 🏴‍☠️ I lived in the Tampa area and have been a Bucs fan since the Warren Sapp days. CL🍀
Go Giants and their infamous heinous selves
That's better than my first autos. I grew 2 Dark Devil autos and got 10 and 8 grams respectively. But, that didn't make me stop growing autos. In fact, my next 2 autos were Dark Devils again but this time, I yielded 91 grams from each of them so around 6.5 oz altogether.
I like that you never know. I like the unknown auto life and I just like autos idk they're like a different kind of grow even though it's basically the same. Does that make any sense at all
Yeah I hear you ladies and some people have great results but me personally haven’t with auto’s and I can’t see investing in something with crappy results. It’s easier to just use photos.Happy Growing. CL🍀
I'm not going to push you on autos anymore. Maybe one day we will get you a well known high yielding auto seed and put her into a self feed pot. If not, you are the grower and I support your decisions Clover.

So I'll get shots later of the 3 girls. Miss Theodore is approaching her final days with us me thinks. She is beginning to drink less while Alvin and Simon are chugging away and drinking more and more each feed.

I did make some canna cookie bars for TK yesterday

Cannabis Cookie Bars.jpg

And tried out a new recipe for a Cranberry-Pistachio loaf...

20221215_112415.jpg

TK was out cold last night so I'm guessing the cookies did the trick and the loaf is to die for moist and full of flavor.

Catch you all later tonight!

Eagles...doing really well but almost lost this week. Cowboys, too.
The NFC East is back baby!
Wait until you see them in their second game against my home team!
Yum!
Double Yum! (Care to share the recipe?)

With a vengeance!
Wait until you see them in their second game against my home team!
I already said to bestie, we are losing to The Commanders next round....this team is in shambles. Washington is on the up and up and have something to prove. Eagles may take it this year if Dallas can keep up but idk Jalan has limitless options on that lineup
I don’t eat em but I hear they are delicious and he was out within in hour so lol
Double Yum! (Care to share the recipe?)
Absolutely

Ingredients:
1/2 C butter-softened
1 C sugar + 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 C craisins
1/2 C milk
2 C flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 box of pistachio pidding mix
1/4 C chopped pistachios (I finely diced and used 1/2 C, I love pistachios)

Oven to 350.

WET MIX
Mix butter and sugar
Add eggs, milk and vanilla
Mix then add dried cranberries and chopped pistachios

DRY MIX
In separate bowl, add flour, baking powder salt and pistachio pudding mix and stir

Add 1/2 of the dry mix at a time into the wet mix and pour into a loaf pan.

55-60 min at 350.

Enjoy it @Grand Daddy Black! Happy holidays to you and yours!

With a vengeance!

I already said to bestie, we are losing to The Commanders next round....this team is in shambles. Washington is on the up and up and have something to prove. Eagles may take it this year if Dallas can keep up but idk Jalan has limitless options on that lineup

I don’t eat em but I hear they are delicious and he was out within in hour so lol

Absolutely

Ingredients:
1/2 C butter-softened
1 C sugar + 1 tbsp dark brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 C craisins
1/2 C milk
2 C flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 box of pistachio pidding mix
1/4 C chopped pistachios (I finely diced and used 1/2 C, I love pistachios)

Oven to 350.

WET MIX
Mix butter and sugar
Add eggs, milk and vanilla
Mix then add dried cranberries and chopped pistachios

DRY MIX
In separate bowl, add flour, baking powder salt and pistachio pudding mix and stir

Add 1/2 of the dry mix at a time into the wet mix and pour into a loaf pan.

55-60 min at 350.

Enjoy it @Grand Daddy Black! Happy holidays to you and yours!
Thanks for sharing Sweetie!

I'm going to have one of these "loafing" around for the holidays! :)

Thanks for sharing Sweetie!

I'm going to have one of these "loafing" around for the holidays! :)
Happy to share GDB, the least I could do for the endless laughter your word puns provide me :thanks: :passitleft:

Highya Krissi,

Spirited conversations here today!! We must be full of the Christmas spirit! Yeah, us!! Happy Day to you and all who come through this journal!!

She's a great auto strain, especially from this bank. Good yielded. Beautiful and aromatic bounty
So nice to find a strain you can grow and use as much as you want!!
Yes! There has to be a balance!! One-sided relationships don't work!! No matter what kind of relationship we have.
I can't wait.
Are you going to grow outside this coming summer?
He pulled out a phenomenal win though did he not?
He did! He's done that a lot!! He's getting old, now, and it's tough to play with guys "who only do their jobs", and not want a trip to the superbowl!
Does that make any sense at all
Yes. It's about balance again! You're a little bit auto indica grower, and I'm a little bit photo sativa grower (like a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll).
Yes they are! Philadelphia is having a great year. Jalen is quite a catch for them!
Eagles may take it this year
I thought that too, but there's Joe Burrow with a thirst to win like Tom Brady used to have/still has. Will be fun to watch the rest of the season unfold, stoned, of course!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,
Hiiiya Bode!
Spirited conversations here today!! We must be full of the Christmas spirit! Yeah, us!! Happy Day to you and all who come through this journal!!
That I am. It was rainy here and dark all day so the Christmas tree lit up the living room along with my snowflake lights hanging in the kitchen.

Heard we are getting snow both before and after Christmas, that makes me feel so in the holiday spirit!

The Elf on the Shelf had my boy plant a candy cane seed this morning so I got his candy cane sprouted for tomorrow's Elfie appearance and he and I made some candy cookie cups and overall, a relaxing day!
20221214_173330.jpg
20221215_194212.jpg

So nice to find a strain you can grow and use as much as you want!!
It's literally the best and made sure to focus on her tonight!
Yes! There has to be a balance!! One-sided relationships don't work!! No matter what kind of relationship we have.
Preach!
Are you going to grow outside this coming summer?
I can start outside, a vegger, but come flower she can't be outside. It's illegal and then some here. A felony per plant. Believe that? Have to stay under the safety of my roof for the big girls
He did! He's done that a lot!! He's getting old, now, and it's tough to play with guys "who only do their jobs", and not want a trip to the superbowl!
He looked like he was going to beat a man 2 weeks ago.
Yes. It's about balance again! You're a little bit auto indica grower, and I'm a little bit photo sativa grower (like a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll).
I like to do mixed bowls and joints!
Yes they are! Philadelphia is having a great year. Jalen is quite a catch for them!
Sure is...he's an all-star for sure
I thought that too, but there's Joe Burrow with a thirst to win like Tom Brady used to have/still has. Will be fun to watch the rest of the season unfold, stoned, of course!! Happy Smokin'
More stoned the better for me since TK likes dem Boys and my Giants are Caputo.

Hope you had a great day!

So guys today we sit at the end of DAYS 73/74 DAY 17 FLOWER for the Big Bull girls, Alvin and Simon

Alvin is at Day 74

Simon is at Day 73

They sit in front of their beautiful Day 43 Flower Blueberry Auto sister in Theodore

Theodore is a prize from the bottom up with long sexy purple legs!!! ....she's got leeeegs she knows how to uuuse them.....

She boasts beautiful flagrantly sweet nugs, you touch her and it's like you took a swim in Boo-Berry cereal.

She was fed today a little over a gl, I'll wait to feed the others. She shows a little CMAG deprivation, something I have seen on each blueberry I've grown around this time. Needless to say, her feed was a full gl CMAG and 1/4 gl Stacker.

Thinking we have minus 2 weeks on her, if not by next week, she is cooking with gas finishing up. I'll grab some trichome shots over the weekend to gage where we go from here with this beautiful indica lady.

Enjoy your evenings/days/afternoons! Happy growing friends!

My scrolling finger aches now but lovely pics, each and every one! :)

They are growing into their own. They really do a 180 in terms of appearance come mid flower. I'll do side by side photos when it comes that time of now and then.

Agreed

I do. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with nerves though

I still have my witty days!

of course not

ALWAYS

I know you are! And I'm the opposite and that's why we get along! BALANCE!

I can't wait Bode. I can't wait.

Eagles...doing really well but almost lost this week. Cowboys, too. Close ones. A Tom Brady fan?! Oh no! Well I guess you live where you do so I'll let it slide! He pulled out a phenomenal win though did he not? It was all South for him for a while

It was OK. Giants lost as I knew they would. That stunk. In fact, bestie and I turned the TV in the living room on for the baby and just kept the game on in my bedroom and glanced every now and then. Less stressful that way

I like that you never know. I like the unknown auto life and I just like autos idk they're like a different kind of grow even though it's basically the same. Does that make any sense at all

I'm not going to push you on autos anymore. Maybe one day we will get you a well known high yielding auto seed and put her into a self feed pot. If not, you are the grower and I support your decisions Clover.

So I'll get shots later of the 3 girls. Miss Theodore is approaching her final days with us me thinks. She is beginning to drink less while Alvin and Simon are chugging away and drinking more and more each feed.

Cannabis Cookie Bars.jpg

20221215_112415.jpg

TK was out cold last night so I'm guessing the cookies did the trick and the loaf is to die for moist and full of flavor.

Catch you all later tonight!
Some people have all the luck, I’ve been married twice and neither one of them could cook worth a crap. Smh They must’ve done something I liked I married them but for the life of me I can’t remember anything. Oh well at least we’re still friends. CL🍀

My scrolling finger aches now but lovely pics, each and every one! :)
:thanks: :rofl::hug:
This is why I dig you GDB. Your candor is paramount. Thank you friend
Some people have all the luck, I’ve been married twice and neither one of them could cook worth a crap. Smh They must’ve done something I liked I married them but for the life of me I can’t remember anything. Oh well at least we’re still friends. CL🍀
Bahahaha I'm not friends with my ex. I tried. Didn't work.

I'm Italian and Greek. I managed restaurants for years. If I can't cook, just consider me absent from all of known existence cause I would have imploded by now..

We had Sweet Thai Chili Salmon with white rice and lemon garlic asparagus tonight...
Hey, I mean, grab a good cooler, grab one of those Chicago ice cream cones and head over oh idk 16 hours or so dead east. When you hit water, call me and I'll get you to the house. You can eat all you want just let me have the ice cream...and if it's not too much trouble, in a hot bag, a Chicago dog, all the fixins and a deep dish pie.

20221215_194907.jpg

:thanks: :rofl::hug:
This is why I dig you GDB. Your candor is paramount. Thank you friend

Bahahaha I'm not friends with my ex. I tried. Didn't work.

I'm Italian and Greek. I managed restaurants for years. If I can't cook, just consider me absent from all of known existence cause I would have imploded by now..

We had Sweet Thai Chili Salmon with white rice and lemon garlic asparagus tonight...
Hey, I mean, grab a good cooler, grab one of those Chicago ice cream cones and head over oh idk 16 hours or so dead east. When you hit water, call me and I'll get you to the house. You can eat all you want just let me have the ice cream...and if it's not too much trouble, in a hot bag, a Chicago dog, all the fixins and a deep dish pie.

20221215_194907.jpg
Damn that looks good and Salmon is not my favorite fish. You shouldn’t tempt a retired Truck Driver with impulse problems. What was that 1 Chicago dog all the way, 1 deep dish pizza but Rainbow Cone is closed for the winter. lol CL🍀

Damn that looks good and Salmon is not my favorite fish. You shouldn’t tempt a retired Truck Driver with impulse problems.
I also have weed. Lots of weed
What was that 1 Chicago dog all the way, 1 deep dish pizza but Rainbow Cone is closed for the winter. lol CL🍀
Closed for the winter! Well shit, how are your zepolles over there?

I also have weed. Lots of weed

Closed for the winter! Well shit, how are your zepolles over there?
Sorry I Irish and have no clue what that is. Is it anything like a Cannoli? Love Cannolis though but I hate being couch locked no Indica for me please.lol CL🍀

Sorry I Irish and have no clue what that is. Is it anything like a Cannoli? Love Cannolis though but I hate being couch locked no Indica for me please.lol CL🍀
I love CANNOLIS! but no not like a cannoli. Spell check keeps changing cannoli to cannabis just an FYI. A zepolle is a light and airy doughnut like if a beignet and a donut had a baby

I love CANNOLIS! but no not like a cannoli. Spell check keeps changing cannoli to cannabis just an FYI. A zepolle is a light and airy doughnut like if a beignet and a donut had a baby
Oooh sounds great for my coffee n wake n bake. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom