Here’s a little tip for your outdoor grow. Every Pest known to mankind wants your grow as much as you do. Preparation and maintenance is paramount. CL🍀
I have a list of every possible organic biological I have seen on here and can use to free me of mold, mildew and all of those bugs I see around other grows that scare the bejesus out of me.

I have a list of every possible organic biological I have seen on here and can use to free me of mold, mildew and all of those bugs I see around other grows that scare the bejesus out of me.
That’s good but it’s a good thing you like interesting because every time you think you have them under control they’ll surprise you. Relentless little bastards, I hope you don’t have to find out. I’m definitely going to be checking in on ya. I swear I’d get rid of the leaf miners only to get thrips not to mention the little fungus gnats. Smh CL🍀

I think I'd be wondering how they are getting in! But since you (Krissi) don't have a problem, I hope you never do! Happy Smokin'

That’s good but it’s a good thing you like interesting because every time you think you have them under control they’ll surprise you. Relentless little bastards, I hope you don’t have to find out. I’m definitely going to be checking in on ya. I swear I’d get rid of the leaf miners only to get thrips not to mention the little fungus gnats. Smh CL🍀
I'm so scared. Omg. This makes me so nervous.
I think I'd be wondering how they are getting in! But since you (Krissi) don't have a problem, I hope you never do! Happy Smokin'
Oh he's talking outdoors, Bode!! The things are everywhere!

I'm so scared. Omg. This makes me so nervous.

Oh he's talking outdoors, Bode!! The things are everywhere!
Nothing to be scared of you just gotta be prepared unfortunately I’m the most disorganized person you ever meet not to mention I suffer from CRS. I’m like a 3 year old, easily distracted + then forget what I was doing. But it makes life interesting 🤔 lol If it can wait till tomorrow I’ll do it next week. CL🍀

Nothing to be scared of you just gotta be prepared unfortunately I’m the most disorganized person you ever meet not to mention I suffer from CRS. I’m like a 3 year old, easily distracted + then forget what I was doing. But it makes life interesting 🤔 lol If it can wait till tomorrow I’ll do it next week. CL🍀
The anxiety of procrastinating would kill me.

But I am scared. I do my best with my OCD to keep my grow room clean and tidy and bug free. My backyard has Chinese spotted lanternflies. They worry the shit out of me alone

The anxiety of procrastinating would kill me.

But I am scared. I do my best with my OCD to keep my grow room clean and tidy and bug free. My backyard has Chinese spotted lanternflies. They worry the shit out of me alone
Holy crap 💩 I take that back yeah I’ve read about them. One bite + your plant is ☠️. Maybe you could do a diy greenhouse to keep them out. Thankfully I didn’t have to deal with them but damn near everything else. CL🍀

Holy crap 💩 I take that back yeah I’ve read about them. One bite + your plant is ☠️. Maybe you could do a diy greenhouse to keep them out. Thankfully I didn’t have to deal with them but damn near everything else. CL🍀
Killed one of my cucumber plants this year...bastards. I smashed every one I could from nymph to adult but they kept coming back...even with neem oil

Killed one of my cucumber plants this year...bastards. I smashed every one I could from nymph to adult but they kept coming back...even with neem oil
There’s stuff that you can use to keep pests off your plants to begin with but I’m a little high rite now n don’t remember. I do remember that you got to keep reapplying it. CL🍀

There’s stuff that you can use to keep pests off your plants to begin with but I’m a little high rite now n don’t remember. I do remember that you got to keep reapplying it. CL🍀
I'll Google while you sober

Big Bull-Blueberry-Seedlings.jpg

Alvin, Simon and Theodore say goodnight to all and to all a good night...

Hello.
This..."Alvin", "Simon" and "Theodore"?!? Seriously?: Let's see if with those names later they won't attack well...
"Maestro" (it has its reason) was a great name for a wild bull... I would recommend "Islero" (the most famous fighting bull in the world that has killed people: it even gave its name to a nuclear weapons program), "Avispado" and "Bailador", famous for their attacks. ...Although thinking about it, perhaps the "3 squirrels" thing is not bad... After all, I think that the brave bull that has sent the most people to the hospital charging (three dead and dozens of seriously injured) was called "Ratón" ("mouse")...
Good luck in your cultivation, and a lot of health with which to enjoy it... And be careful with the attacks of our brave bulls...

Hello.
This..."Alvin", "Simon" and "Theodore"?!? Seriously?: Let's see if with those names later they won't attack well...
"Maestro" (it has its reason) was a great name for a wild bull... I would recommend "Islero" (the most famous fighting bull in the world that has killed people: it even gave its name to a nuclear weapons program), "Avispado" and "Bailador", famous for their attacks. ...Although thinking about it, perhaps the "3 squirrels" thing is not bad... After all, I think that the brave bull that has sent the most people to the hospital charging (three dead and dozens of seriously injured) was called "Ratón" ("mouse")...
Good luck in your cultivation, and a lot of health with which to enjoy it... And be careful with the attacks of our brave bulls...
This is great!!! You know I took one trip to Spain and visited Barcelona and Majorca. Absolutely beautiful. I don't care how beautiful it all was, all I could think of was BULL FIGHT!!!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by to see my Bull and Blueberry girls! All my plants love the company for sure.

Alvin, Simon and Theodore, matadors in spirit new friend!!

Hope you have some relaxing plans for the holidays and are deep into some good green for it!

This is great!!! You know I took one trip to Spain and visited Barcelona and Majorca. Absolutely beautiful. I don't care how beautiful it all was, all I could think of was BULL FIGHT!!!!!

Thanks so much for dropping by to see my Bull and Blueberry girls! All my plants love the company for sure.

Hope you have some relaxing plans for the holidays and are deep into some good green for it!
Your upbefore the chickens this morning what gives? Hope you n yours are doing well. Happy Growing n Happy Holidays. CL🍀

If I'm honest, I live in the countryside, and I'm surrounded by wild bulls running free... and I don't like bullfighting with death, neither on foot nor on horseback (but I love to see how the horses deceive the bulls, almost dancing...) or suffering... I understand and share the beauty that you see in bullfighting, but not physically harm it like this... I prefer cutouts "Recortes":

If you come back one day, @Krissi Carbone ,I am halfway between Madrid and Seville... Let me know if you want to visit my Sierra Morena...

All you will be welcome in my mounts:
Holm oaks, cork oaks, broom, olive trees, lavender, Mediterranean's pam-hearts, Strawberry trees, rockroses, orchids and wild lilies, ...and imperial eagles, wolves, deer, Iberian lynxes, wild bulls, vultures, goshawks...The largest and wildest of the last Mediterranean forests...

Your upbefore the chickens this morning what gives? Hope you n yours are doing well. Happy Growing n Happy Holidays. CL🍀
Eh caught this MFer gambling AGAIN for like the 10th time... this is/had been a serious issue on so many levels, just told him an hour ago I'm moving to Florida with my parents after throwing everything I could reach in the garage, including his phone he was using to play on StarDust....soooooo clearly, it is play in my tent or kill a man so I'm playing in my tent and visiting my friends here. And smoking bowl # 4 cause my heated self didn't look at what jar I was grabbing to smoke and clearly I'm on the Super Silver Crack. That and the fact, I've been numb in my hand and arm all day and it's so swollen I took some prednisone to try to curb it so now I'm Uber awake and anxious....about to roll up a big Big Bull joint tbh, slow down the brain...but yea, especially my one finger today, just so swollen...

20221216_185716.jpg

Anyway......Happy Holidays to you Clover!
If I'm honest, I live in the countryside, and I'm surrounded by wild bulls running free... and I don't like bullfighting with death, neither on foot nor on horseback (but I love to see how the horses deceive the bulls, almost dancing...) or suffering... I understand and share the beauty that you see in bullfighting, but not physically harm it like this... I prefer cutouts "Recortes":

I say this often here, in gardening, in cooking, in life and in death, it all exists in a delicate balance. The beauty, the pain, the sorrow, the splendor.

Oh yea...on positive note, I got trichome shots of Theodore!

Eh caught this MFer gambling AGAIN for like the 10th time... this is/had been a serious issue on so many levels, just told him an hour ago I'm moving to Florida with my parents after throwing everything I could reach in the garage, including his phone he was using to play on StarDust....soooooo clearly, it is play in my tent or kill a man so I'm playing in my tent and visiting my friends here. And smoking bowl # 4 cause my heated self didn't look at what jar I was grabbing to smoke and clearly I'm on the Super Silver Crack. That and the fact, I've been numb in my hand and arm all day and it's so swollen I took some prednisone to try to curb it so now I'm Uber awake and anxious....about to roll up a big Big Bull joint tbh, slow down the brain...but yea, especially my one finger today, just so swollen...

20221216_185716.jpg

Anyway......Happy Holidays to you Clover!

I say this often here, in gardening, in cooking, in life and in death, it all exists in a delicate balance. The beauty, the pain, the sorrow, the splendor.
Sorry bout your family probs relationship’s can be a real MFr. I also know how bad health issues are I get swelling in my legs from driving all them years. Doc gave me some pills for it but they make me whizz like a race horse. Hope your mellow by the time I type this and your having a beautiful morning. Where are your parents at in Fl? I used to live in the Tampa/ St. Pete area. CL🍀

Sorry bout your family probs relationship’s can be a real MFr.
it happens...these mfers
I also know how bad health issues are I get swelling in my legs from driving all them years.
Im sorry Clover
Doc gave me some pills for it but they make me whizz like a race horse.
If i wasnt dehydrated, id have pissed my pants
Hope your mellow by the time I type this and your having a beautiful morning.
Coffee first then talk to me lol jk the sun will be out today, once I find something on Netflix and have this cup or Joe and finish this smoke I'll be alright
Where are your parents at in Fl? I used to live in the Tampa/ St. Pete area. CL🍀
They're in PSL, our old neighbors live in Tampa, they visit there often. There and Daytona Beach, our other old neighbors also moved down there....ugh Florida...it's too hot.

it happens...these mfers

Im sorry Clover

If i wasnt dehydrated, id have pissed my pants

Coffee first then talk to me lol jk the sun will be out today, once I find something on Netflix and have this cup or Joe and finish this smoke I'll be alright

They're in PSL, our old neighbors live in Tampa, they visit there often. There and Daytona Beach, our other old neighbors also moved down there....ugh Florida...it's too hot.
Ya get used to the heat/ humidity n can you imagine what you could grow outdoors with that Florida sun. I used to love calling friends n fam n Chicago when it was below zero n tell them I was out riding my H-D in a t-shirt. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom