Blizzard of 79 in Chicago ask anyone who lived through it. The salt they put on the sreets wouldn’t work it was so cold. They were putting it in trucks and dumping it in Lake Michigan. The buses stopped running and I was stuck a mile from home. CL🍀
Aaah the Blizzard my parents infamously got married in! February, yes? I'm so sorry about your poor toes. My socks are big, they may fit you, they fall off my feet

Aaah the Blizzard my parents infamously got married in! February, yes? I'm so sorry about your poor toes. My socks are big, they may fit you, they fall off my feet
Ya forgot about my fingers, I never knew how bad frostbite hurt. I was literally screaming in pain and now when it’s cold they ache 😣. I think I’m going to get some of them battery heated sox Bill talked about so I won’t be needing yer sox but thanks for the invite Jersey. CL🍀

Did you miss my pm @Krissi Carbone get back at me
I didn't Brew!! I have 6 to open still. I save them for last I'll get back to you!!!
Ya forgot about my fingers, I never knew how bad frostbite hurt. I was literally screaming in pain and now when it’s cold they ache 😣.
Aww Clover
I think I’m going to get some of them battery heated sox Bill talked about so I won’t be needing yer sox but thanks for the invite Jersey. CL🍀
Anytime, you're always welcome. I'll be sure to have plenty of socks for you and the heat cranking

I didn't Brew!! I have 6 to open still. I save them for last I'll get back to you!!!

Aww Clover

Anytime, you're always welcome. I'll be sure to have plenty of socks for you and the heat cranking
Aww your the best Jersey ❤️. CL🍀

Highya Krissi,

Busy day! For you and for your journal! I want to say your macros are gorgeous! I don't think you need any more practice! Everything you touch is like Midas, only to the good (Great!)!

Alvin and Simon. These two Kannabia Big Bull photoperiods c/o @CannaPot are just really growing at Mach speeds.
Yes, they are! They look so nice! I hope you will like their smoke!?!
Blueberry at Day 46
Is she an auto? I get confused easily. I know you know that. I don't think it's Alzheimer's or dementia. Being stoned doesn't help, haha.
it was below zero for 2 weeks with windchills of-60
Julie and I talk about the "good ole' days" when it used to be below 0 degrees F for 2 weeks straight! We'd still go skating and playing (cross country skis, hiking through snow) outdoors a lot. But it was cold!
Basically acted like I was a drug lord in addition to the pothead
Sounds exactly like my son's mom. I had to live with her (as long as I could).
Life is much much better without all that toxicity in it.
Seconded, Krissi, Keffka! We live such a pieceful life here out in the country! Nobody bothers anymore! Grow our own! What could be better?!?
They say time heals all wounds
I have to disagree Krissi. I came to a point when I had to forgive those in the past (all of them, for whatever reason). That was for me, so the anger and malice would leave, and I could live in peace. In that circumstance, time afforded me to heal! I know we don't see eye to eye on everything. I'm just hoping we can agree to disagree. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Busy day! For you and for your journal! I want to say your macros are gorgeous! I don't think you need any more practice! Everything you touch is like Midas, only to the good (Great!)!

Is she an auto? I get confused easily. I know you know that. I don't think it's Alzheimer's or dementia. Being stoned doesn't help, haha.

Julie and I talk about the "good ole' days" when it used to be below 0 degrees F for 2 weeks straight! We'd still go skating and playing (cross country skis, hiking through snow) outdoors a lot. But it was cold!

Seconded, Krissi, Keffka! We live such a pieceful life here out in the country! Nobody bothers anymore! Grow our own! What could be better?!?

I have to disagree Krissi. I came to a point when I had to forgive those in the past (all of them, for whatever reason). That was for me, so the anger and malice would leave, and I could live in peace. In that circumstance, time afforded me to heal! I know we don't see eye to eye on everything. I'm just hoping we can agree to disagree. Happy Smokin'
I had to do the same thing and when it was explained that it was for me and not them I did it +
I realized that they didn’t care +it made me miserable. CL🍀

Yes, we have to pay for our mistakes. But, it's a learning experience, not a life sentence. I've moved on. Happy Smokin'

Aww your the best Jersey ❤️. CL🍀
:green_heart:
Highya Krissi,

The Midas touch! Wow those are old commercials! You must still see them come up when you watch Columbo!
I do!!!
I know it's not Alzheimers. It's just stoner CRS. Yes, she is an autoflower-my only one right now
F that. I don't even want to open my door it's so cold. I remember the days when nothing made me cold though
It was maddening, huh
Take me to Maine!
Of course we can agree to disagree! I will never tell someone how or what to think or feel. I only try to help how people react to things and I know that is gravely futile.
I had to do the same thing and when it was explained that it was for me and not them I did it +
I realized that they didn’t care +it made me miserable. CL🍀
Awww Clover. But you're not miserable here with me or with us!
Yes, we have to pay for our mistakes. But, it's a learning experience, not a life sentence. I've moved on. Happy Smokin'
This is true. And there is always something waiting for us around a corner...just got to get back up and not let it keep us down
I love what you do and how you do it. Best photos ever. Also the nugs page 1, my wife loved 'em. Nice :)
Awww well hello there Norway! You know, we really loved your snow beer can pic, I hope you can get enough comments in to be able to participate in the contests next month! Would love to see your stuff! Welcome to one of my journals btw, I'm happy you made it over! My photography has come a long way in the last year and almost a half I've been growing. An excellent phone camera really helps! Oh the nugs! I'm so glad she approves! Let her know I would absolutely love to share with her....and you! You growing anything now????

Just trichome shots today of our Blueberry Autoflower, Theodore. I had some issues this morning that prevented me from getting more pics-house related, not the girls (don't worry).

Be back tonight or in the morning with an actual update of the Bull girls!

Highya Krissi,

I wanted to tell you the pics you took are very nice!! Very clear. So, some pictures (yesterday and today) had a nice mix of amber and cloudy trichomes. Others had trichomes that looked like they need more time! So, it all comes down to you! Love all that purple color in the trichome shots!! I also wanted to comment on your pictures "macro" something of the pistils and trichomes was so peaceful looking! Whoever suggested that, Thank You Very Much. And thank you for all you do here, and 420 magazine! Happy Smokin'

:green_heart:

The Midas touch! Wow those are old commercials! You must still see them come up when you watch Columbo!

I do!!!

I know it's not Alzheimers. It's just stoner CRS. Yes, she is an autoflower-my only one right now

F that. I don't even want to open my door it's so cold. I remember the days when nothing made me cold though

It was maddening, huh

Take me to Maine!

Of course we can agree to disagree! I will never tell someone how or what to think or feel. I only try to help how people react to things and I know that is gravely futile.

Awww Clover. But you're not miserable here with me or with us!

This is true. And there is always something waiting for us around a corner...just got to get back up and not let it keep us down

Awww well hello there Norway! You know, we really loved your snow beer can pic, I hope you can get enough comments in to be able to participate in the contests next month! Would love to see your stuff! Welcome to one of my journals btw, I'm happy you made it over! My photography has come a long way in the last year and almost a half I've been growing. An excellent phone camera really helps! Oh the nugs! I'm so glad she approves! Let her know I would absolutely love to share with her....and you! You growing anything now????

Just trichome shots today of our Blueberry Autoflower, Theodore. I had some issues this morning that prevented me from getting more pics-house related, not the girls (don't worry).

Be back tonight or in the morning with an actual update of the Bull girls!

Juicy Fruit! Mmmmm Mmmmm!

Highya Krissi,

I wanted to tell you the pics you took are very nice!! Very clear.
Thank you!!! I am trying to do better!
So, some pictures (yesterday and today) had a nice mix of amber and cloudy trichomes. Others had trichomes that looked like they need more time! So, it all comes down to you!
I'm thinking she is getting pulled Christmas Eve if not Friday after looking at trichomes this morning. She is just going to have to hang in the .5BA until I can get to her! You'll be happy to know, she's probably going to be a dry trim because of it-think I mentioned that the other day, but I'm on 0 cups of coffee so far today so just take me as I am right now!
Love all that purple color in the trichome shots!bracelet...
Me too! I'm surprised its not my favorite color! But you know what is? Not gonna be surprised here, GREEN!
I also wanted to comment on your pictures "macro" something of the pistils and trichomes was so peaceful looking! Whoever suggested that, Thank You Very Much.
It was @420. The man on the mission knows what people want and it's those MACRO photos! I have to do a better job getting the blur away, I think I do a little bit better each time. Except today, today with trichome shots, I had the hand shakes our friend @Keffka and I were discussing the other day. Some days, that is a challenge that presents itself-I tried to rest my hand on Simon's thick branch to give me a brace...
And thank you for all you do here, and 420 magazine! Happy Smokin'
Oh Bode, I don't do much of anything. I just grow plants and talk to my friends.
Juicy Fruit! Mmmmm Mmmmm!
Danny! Look at you finding your way over to my other journal! Happy Holidays friend, :thanks:

So I took the opportunity today to focus a little on structure.

We have 2 Big Bull photoperiods c/o @CannaPot. These nearly pure Indica girls grew up differently from birth. Simon self topped herself and since then, has grown a unique body.

Alvin, seemingly growing like any normal squat indica would, bushy, fat and now sitting at Day 80. Her structure is what we would expect to see from underneath

Now Simon, after she self topped herself, decided to grow differently. She is so heavy I can't even begun to describe it. I thought Maestro was heavy mid flower with bud weight but Simon in early flower, is solid, super solid.

Could be that her buds are not sitting on many branches, rather just a few super thick stalks.

Figured this was something interesting for us to talk about and not inundate you with more of one in the same posts.

If you guys forgot any Big Big noteables, here is a small breakdown:

ABOUT BIG BULL

*Big Bull continues to be one of the most prominent in the Indica -dominant with therapeutic properties marijuana plants sector.

*Its success speaks for itself. It won second place in the Seed Company Indica Cup at Toronto’s Treating Yourself Expo in 2012 and, nine years later, in 2021, it was crowned as the Best Outdoor Flower at the Homegrowers King’s Cup in Colombia. It keeps fit! In our seed bank is known as ‘the Kannabia Special seed’.

*Its genetics are a winning bet. It is a good Skunk strain with character and the added goodness of the gigantic Early Pearl -hence its great outdoor capacity; this cocktail of Swiss origin crosses with a Black Domina of our most select storeroom and acquires the super Indica character that we were looking for, resistant to everything. It is one of the most flexible plants and with the most versatile adaptive behaviour from Kannabia Seeds Company.

GROWING BIG BULL

*You can benefit from this seed wherever you are. It is easy to germinate, in just over a day, and it is very fast flowering, either outdoors or indoors. You can (almost) do what you want with the Big Bull, it will strive to grow and give you high quality buds. It resists pests and diseases, all kinds of pruning and cultivation techniques, even super cropping.

*You will have to be careful with its growth indoors. The Early Pearl that runs through its veins is making a place for itself and you better stop that dizzying ascent. After 3 weeks of germination and growth, when it already measures 30 centimetres, it is advisable to put it to bloom, because it will still be only 1/3 of what it will eventually measure. With 7 or 8 more flowering weeks, you will have a plant with short internodal distance, sweet and discreet smell and 400 grams per square meter buds.

BIG BULL TASTE and EFFECTS

*It is an ideal marijuana plant for classic seeds lovers, with grass and flowers aroma and an almost strawberry sweet punch on the palate. The aftertaste is very coffee, slightly acidic.

*The high provoked by the Big Bull, our favourite Swiss bull, is unstoppable, but slow and safe. It has a 16% THC almost completely indica personality and its therapeutic specialty are anxiety and sleep disorders as well as joints inflammation and pain.

Closing the day with Day 4 Drought shots of Theodore. Hope everyone has a great day!

Thank you!!! I am trying to do better!

I'm thinking she is getting pulled Christmas Eve if not Friday after looking at trichomes this morning. She is just going to have to hang in the .5BA until I can get to her! You'll be happy to know, she's probably going to be a dry trim because of it-think I mentioned that the other day, but I'm on 0 cups of coffee so far today so just take me as I am right now!

Me too! I'm surprised its not my favorite color! But you know what is? Not gonna be surprised here, GREEN!

It was @420. The man on the mission knows what people want and it's those MACRO photos! I have to do a better job getting the blur away, I think I do a little bit better each time. Except today, today with trichome shots, I had the hand shakes our friend @Keffka and I were discussing the other day. Some days, that is a challenge that presents itself-I tried to rest my hand on Simon's thick branch to give me a brace...

Oh Bode, I don't do much of anything. I just grow plants and talk to my friends.

Danny! Look at you finding your way over to my other journal! Happy Holidays friend, :thanks:

So I took the opportunity today to focus a little on structure.

We have 2 Big Bull photoperiods c/o @CannaPot. These nearly pure Indica girls grew up differently from birth. Simon self topped herself and since then, has grown a unique body.

Alvin, seemingly growing like any normal squat indica would, bushy, fat and now sitting at Day 80. Her structure is what we would expect to see from underneath

Now Simon, after she self topped herself, decided to grow differently. She is so heavy I can't even begun to describe it. I thought Maestro was heavy mid flower with bud weight but Simon in early flower, is solid, super solid.

Could be that her buds are not sitting on many branches, rather just a few super thick stalks.

Figured this was something interesting for us to talk about and not inundate you with more of one in the same posts.

If you guys forgot any Big Big noteables, here is a small breakdown:

ABOUT BIG BULL

*Big Bull continues to be one of the most prominent in the Indica -dominant with therapeutic properties marijuana plants sector.

*Its success speaks for itself. It won second place in the Seed Company Indica Cup at Toronto’s Treating Yourself Expo in 2012 and, nine years later, in 2021, it was crowned as the Best Outdoor Flower at the Homegrowers King’s Cup in Colombia. It keeps fit! In our seed bank is known as ‘the Kannabia Special seed’.

*Its genetics are a winning bet. It is a good Skunk strain with character and the added goodness of the gigantic Early Pearl -hence its great outdoor capacity; this cocktail of Swiss origin crosses with a Black Domina of our most select storeroom and acquires the super Indica character that we were looking for, resistant to everything. It is one of the most flexible plants and with the most versatile adaptive behaviour from Kannabia Seeds Company.

GROWING BIG BULL

*You can benefit from this seed wherever you are. It is easy to germinate, in just over a day, and it is very fast flowering, either outdoors or indoors. You can (almost) do what you want with the Big Bull, it will strive to grow and give you high quality buds. It resists pests and diseases, all kinds of pruning and cultivation techniques, even super cropping.

*You will have to be careful with its growth indoors. The Early Pearl that runs through its veins is making a place for itself and you better stop that dizzying ascent. After 3 weeks of germination and growth, when it already measures 30 centimetres, it is advisable to put it to bloom, because it will still be only 1/3 of what it will eventually measure. With 7 or 8 more flowering weeks, you will have a plant with short internodal distance, sweet and discreet smell and 400 grams per square meter buds.

BIG BULL TASTE and EFFECTS

*It is an ideal marijuana plant for classic seeds lovers, with grass and flowers aroma and an almost strawberry sweet punch on the palate. The aftertaste is very coffee, slightly acidic.

*The high provoked by the Big Bull, our favourite Swiss bull, is unstoppable, but slow and safe. It has a 16% THC almost completely indica personality and its therapeutic specialty are anxiety and sleep disorders as well as joints inflammation and pain.

Closing the day with Day 4 Drought shots of Theodore. Hope everyone has a great day!

I think your photos look 👀 great Jersey. CL🍀

Top of the morning to ya Jersey, hope your well this today. CL🍀
Thank you brother, today I woke up and it twas a good day. Hope you can say the same. Bit chilly here but not to worry cause....

16715517035762890316147725161651.jpg

Should've worn my warm socks today.
been outside all morning freezing my tale off, in long johns!
you all comfy and warm, jelly!
Oh heck yes, I'm ready for the tundra. Sweatpants, sweatshirt, hair down (adds at least 10 degrees) and big socks. I'm set.

Danny, you need to bring extra socks and clothes with you this time of year! I tell TK all the time, layer up when you're doing work outdoors before you get sick!

Welcome to my grow room!

20221001_122009.jpg

We have an array of seeds coming this way....

20220929_232625.jpg

This journal is a side project and will concur alongside a sister grow as seeds for both grows were dropped today after soaking in water for 18 hours.

20220929_233152.jpg
20220929_233133.jpg

It will have a Blueberry Autoflower, a re-run of a non sponsored bank's seeds as well as 2 @CannaPot Big Bull photoperiods, also another re-run.

I have had great success with the seeds from both of these banks, some of you may remember my Blueberry, Jasmine from last year. She finished up so beautifully

And others of you may remember Maestro, my 1st Big Bull who will be trimmed tomorrow. She is a Big Bull indeed.

Both of these plants have purple undertones so this will be a pretty tent, although it's going to actually be 2 tents....

20221001_121952.jpg

This grow, will piggy back off of my main winter grow with the @Cultiuana CT-720 bar light. They will start off in my 4 x 4 tent with 5 others while they all veg out. We will be wall to wall coverage with this beast that is set to be delivered this week. A 6in Mars Hydro temp/humidity control inline system is housed with this tent.

cultiuana-ct-720-dimension_480x480.jpg

Once my current @Mars Hydro SP3000 grow is over, housing Super Silver Crack Photos and a Deelite Auto, I will shift in these 3 and they will flower and finish under the Mars light. A 4in inline @VIVOSUN system is housed in this tent.

I am going to pull the @Mars Hydro 120 x 60 tent from the attic and dismantle their 100 x 100 that is currently in use so that I can try the SP3000 in what is said to be the best size tent for this strip LED.

I will be using @Prescription Blend and @DYNOMYCO and run my girls in FFOF soil with amendments-seabird and bat guano and earthworm castings. Come flower, I began implementing Humboldt's Flower Stacker and liquid Silica is used throughout the grow.

I keep all my jugs labeled and ready to go. Change out the jugs twice a grow cycle

20221001_121816.jpg

20221001_121927.jpg

20221001_121748.jpg

Seeds are on plates now and I just wanted to get this journal started and a tag list going, keeping those ducks in a row...I'll be back with more detailed information on the lights and nutes and how we move forward into caring for our seedlings over the next couple days.

20221001_114526.jpg

Also, be on the lookout for my main winter grow journal, hoping to get that journal started by tonight

Happy growing guys and gals

@West Hippie @Sobergrower @Bode @Tkmk @Hafta @Azimuth @Mlburk1 @Nine Toed Hippie @Rexer @StoneOtter @Maritimer @Fudo Myoo @Nev @Jack420 @cr8grow @Cola Monster @InTheShed @OldMedUser @AutoNautPsychoFlower @OGpapa @Smilemeds @Irishflowergrower @Paul Squiggle @TwelveCoffee @danishoes21 @sstressed @Timhomegrow @scottreid1966 @Mayne @Darade @GratefulBud @Melville Hobbes @HashGirl @RedskinnedRhino @garybo @gwhunran @Stunger @KeithLemon @Roy Growin @Bill284 @Buds Buddy @marcus611a @LKABudMan @VetSmoke85 @Grand Daddy Black @CaptainLucky
...If I missed you, it's not personal!!!!! Just an oops!!!
Always at least one I miss...
@Chuckeye @nivek
Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom