TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

This is exactly my thinking, this is a private party and these fucker are most certainly not invited. All out war for sure!

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Still got them as unidentified atmo lol and unwelcomed too, not seeing enough resemblance to thrips yet. I'm keeping an awfully close eye on them though that's for sure. What ever they're hopefully there going to give up and die with ease .

Going to spray the absolute hell out of them, you've read my mind PW. Going to repeat regularly too. Got my fingers crossed for pansy bugs .

Haha, yes I bloody hope so too. I certainly don't need any hulk bugs that's for bloody sure!!

I had broad mites
Just checked out what those are, they sound like an absolute nightmare PW, Jesus.

I thought i had light stress, leaves were curling up and new growth was twisted and deformed. But no spots or color changes so was hard to diagnose. They're almost microscopic so when you look for bugs you wont see them. Finally realised what was happening.

I thought i had light stress, leaves were curling up and new growth was twisted and deformed. But no spots or color changes so was hard to diagnose. They're almost microscopic so when you look for bugs you wont see them. Finally realised what was happening.
Yes, I just read exactly what you described pal. They sound like an absolute nightmare. Don't even know it's bugs till it's to late. Yep, absolutely tiny no chance of spotting them, it also said they hide in tiny crevices and leave no sign of bites on leaves so make it even harder to spot them. Makes you wonder how these bugs seem to be able to find and locate themselves inside our grow tents with our babies. They're not bloody welcome!!

Balls, we really do have to be so careful. I'm going to be even more careful than I already was. It really can happen to anyone, even when you're clean and tidy. It's a lesson to be learned that's for bloody sure.

Yea theres shrubs in my back yard along the alley and im sure thats where i got them from.

When I'm in the back yard or even outside in general where I think could be a chance of bugs I'm going to change clothes or shower before I go near my plants. Once you get them into your grow room with no predators to help control them they can so easily just run riot, it's so not cool.

Hope you get them bugs licked TK!
Thanks pal, appreciate it greatly. I hope I caught them early enough because I've not been able to spot to many. Still no signs of them anywhere but in the coco itself. Hoping this neem oil added into the pots will really upset them.

Back
Top Bottom