TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Like I say, if and you will get spider mites, you'll know what hulk bugs are.:rofl:
Defintley don't need none of them lol. These things don't seem to be interested in the leaves or plant just the top layer of coco. There bloody hard to even find and usually only see them when you feed the top of the coco

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Azamax and done sp recommended that for the worst of the worst but worked perfectly for my fungus gnat issue.

Tk!! Man i always love seeing that 4x8 filled with a perfect canopy. Gorgeous man i just want to take a nap on it! Would smell so good as i fall asleep

They don't seem to be fungus gnats, I can't identify them at all yet. No damage to leaves and they only stay in the coco. Going to spray with the neem oil around pots and bottom of plants just before lights go out in half hour.

Ahh thanks pal, this is by far the best scrog I've done, it's so level and absolutely rammed out with bud sites from left to right. I'm so chuffed with it and don't want these bugs ruining my yield lol. They don't seem to be causing any damage yet girls look so happy, leaves got some mad angles this morning. Looking like yours did lol. Haha I'm gonna get a panoramic photo for you when we got bigger buds pal. It would smell divine, you're correct about that lol.

I was looking at the instructions for mixing up the Neem oil and it says the PH is between 10.5 and 11.5 so I haven't gone ahead and sprayed yet as I want to find out if I should PH the solution down before spraying it on the coco and bottom of plant. Mixed reviews looking via Google and didn't get enough time to be sure I'm going to be doing it correctly before the lights went out. Better to make sure this is done correctly, I don't have enough experience with this stuff and don't want to risk making a mistake with out being sure what to do so will wait to find out some advice from others first.

Here's some photos I just snapped before lights out. Girls are looking real happy and leaves praying towards the lights.

420-magazine-mobile401464927.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1365164803.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2037722861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile902578744.jpg
420-magazine-mobile439513048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1938830144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1801161951.jpg
420-magazine-mobile127929800.jpg

Earned! Nice job keep it up!
I intend to keep up the good work that's for sure. All the patience and hard work that went into training those girls has really paid off when looking at my canopy, it certainly makes me smile that's for sure.

Ahh thank you so much, still have a bloody load to learn and figure out that's for sure, going to perfect this technique until I have got it down to an art. I'm very happy with the results this time tho.

WOW!! plants are looking stunning homie, my holy grail girls are still just little girls... not for long though lol:goodjob:

Suck that you got a little bug problem but it happens to all of us at some point, and thats when it turns to war lolol just gotta keep up your IPM and you'll be Gucci.

Stay lit :blunt:

WOW!! plants are looking stunning homie, my holy grail girls are still just little girls... not for long though lol:goodjob:

Suck that you got a little bug problem but it happens to all of us at some point, and thats when it turns to war lolol just gotta keep up your IPM and you'll be Gucci.

Stay lit :blunt:

Thank you pal, appreciate the kind words. Pretty bloody happy with how things are looking apart from the little bug problem lol. I'm not noticing them causing any damage yet so keeping my fingers crossed. Haha, exactly that. Your girls will be grown up in no time, they grow so bloody quickly. Will defintley stay lit, that's for sure, haha!

Moved Mega Jack, and 3 blue dreams into the 630w lec tent tonight. I'll let them get used to the light, before flip. And I still got to clone them. Probably 3-4 more days before flip. Don't know if I can fit these 4 plants into a 4x4, the 3 BDs are about 9 weeks old and huge. Much larger than I normally use. they are root bound in 5 gal. pots. I'm thinking about transplanting them to 10 gal bags ? Still undecided . Can't find my teacher, Cultivator ? Never have they been this root bound, before flip. Does anyone think I should transplant ? Just not sure I'm ready for the results of transplanting ? Fighting for space, now !! Might have to cut it back to 3 plants ? Wondering what the difference in yield would be ? This is the 1st. night cool enough to run this light.
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

Moved Mega Jack, and 3 blue dreams into the 630w lec tent tonight. I'll let them get used to the light, before flip. And I still got to clone them. Probably 3-4 more days before flip. Don't know if I can fit these 4 plants into a 4x4, the 3 BDs are about 9 weeks old and huge. Much larger than I normally use. they are root bound in 5 gal. pots. I'm thinking about transplanting them to 10 gal bags ? Still undecided . Can't find my teacher, Cultivator ? Never have they been this root bound, before flip. Does anyone think I should transplant ? Just not sure I'm ready for the results of transplanting ? Fighting for space, now !! Might have to cut it back to 3 plants ? Wondering what the difference in yield would be ? This is the 1st. night cool enough to run this light.
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.

How's the girls looking after the move mate? They liking their new light? Haha, they grow quick don't they, that's the problem. And even quicker once you flip them. Hmm, I'm not quite sure if that's a problem as you have them in coco so you can just keep them moist with big feeds, I'm not really sure tho. If you put them in bigger pots tho they may become to big lol. Can you get slightly bigger than 5s? To give them a little bit of room? Yeah cults been missing from here for awhile now, be good to see him back that's for sure! Sure as hell looking forward to seeing how that light looks tho pal, what do you think about it so far?

I needed to repot a couple of my clones as the roots were getting to big on some of them and the roots were not looking as nice and white. I was trying to hold off till they were all ready as space is tight but a couple just need to be done or they will get worse.

Guess what I bloody just found?! I just opened up a bag of the coco only half used from transplanting my flowering girls. I had taped it shut with ductape and put it in a black bag and tied that up. I opened it up and was having a look through the bag before I used it for my transplanting of my clones as I'm paranoid about bugs now. Guess bloody what, you know it?! There they bloody were again! The exact same bugs that are in my pot with a couple of the plants in my flowering tent. I spotted one of them running across the coco after sifting through it. I knew it! I hope they're not in the other brand new bag I have as I bought it at the same time. That's wrapped in a plastic bag and sealed to. I'm gonna have to bloody check through that now before I use it? Can I complain to BioBizz do you think? I bloody knew it wasn't because of me! Fuming!
I guess that also means they've been in there since transplant and haven't damaged my plants either?

Wow i would send a nasty email to them.

Definitely feel like sending a nasty email lol, pretty annoyed about it actually.
Maybe wait until you're not still pissed off.
Haha yeah, I think that's defintley a good idea. I thought I was being crazy for wanting to go through it and see If could find anything and low and behold the little fuckers are in that bag chilling out having a great time!

Back
Top Bottom