TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hey tk!! Plants and buds look great!
Yo BF, thanks pal! No buds just quite yet tho, there be here soon tho ;)!

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

I tought you posted an older pic a few pages back of some buds. They looked tasty, your veg plants look excellent!
Ahh, that was dandares plants pal, he posted it on my journal to show me his nugs. They had nanas, nightmare. I know, they looked so tasty too! My girls are on their 5th day of flowering now tho BF, they starting their stretch that's for sure. Hopefully we be seeing some pistils soon :)! Some good news on my original clones, I just noticed one of the originals has its first little tap root sticking out of the bottom of the rapid rooters. Woop woop!

Haha it just makes sense doesn't it? Why not have more than enough, anything could go wrong, especially on a first go. Lovely jubbly, can't ever have enough clones. Was just thinking the saving on seeds too. Huge. Yeah I'd be the same, I wouldn't want to just throw out healthy clones. We need more room to grow puffer! Still no roots in the aero cloner just yet, it's only been about 3 and half days so far. Wow 6 days is so quick, can't moan about that. No slime for me so far, been keeping an eye on the water in the reservoir. Wondering if it's worth just swapping the water out for a fresh batch once every 5/7 days just to be sure it's super clean. Yeah great white definitely going to clog up the res lol. I couldn't get any of that z7, phoned my hydro shop and they don't have it. Wondering if it's an American thing? I'll have to see of there is an alternative product? For now I've just been using a 50/50 mix of plain tap water / R/O water. EC comes out the tap at 0.6 so I wanted to knock it down to 0.3/0.4. That's a good idea pal, I started the original ones in rapid rooters and have my back ups in the aero cloner :). Will you be us my the aero cloner too?
Holy shit, that's high on the tap ! Mine usually runs about 120-150ppm, but then there's periods when it'll jump to 250 ppm for a week, sometimes two. I'm sure I would increase my yield, if I mixed in RO water, but that's another expense !! Lol !!
And yes, I'm bringing the aero cloner out of moth balls, as soon as I buy new inserts. You say you're changing your ice pak every few hours, well that's the main reason I stopped using it. the other thing to remember is when you take the lid off to r & r the pac, do it in the dark. It's a pain in the ass. but I'm hoping that the z7 lets me run it at a little higher temp, because I'm so not going to be changing ice pacs every few hrs.
Been raining all day, we're getting remnants of hurricane Irma.:peacetwo:

Holy shit, that's high on the tap ! Mine usually runs about 120-150ppm, but then there's periods when it'll jump to 250 ppm for a week, sometimes two. I'm sure I would increase my yield, if I mixed in RO water, but that's another expense !! Lol !!
And yes, I'm bringing the aero cloner out of moth balls, as soon as I buy new inserts. You say you're changing your ice pak every few hours, well that's the main reason I stopped using it. the other thing to remember is when you take the lid off to r & r the pac, do it in the dark. It's a pain in the ass. but I'm hoping that the z7 lets me run it at a little higher temp, because I'm so not going to be changing ice pacs every few hrs.
Been raining all day, we're getting remnants of hurricane Irma.:peacetwo:

Yeah pal my water is absolute garbage lol, I don't even drink it myself. Mines always 0.6 but may sometimes drop to 0.5 on the rare occasion. Yeah it's another expense unfortunately, once you have bought the unit tho it not to bad, just a few filter changes a year. Although does waste some water. I wouldn't want to use just my tap water straight, god knows what's in it. I will toy around in the future with half tap water half R/O water or a different combination of the two.

I've been shading the underneaths of the plants best I can when I reach into grab the frozen packs. I would say every 6 hours or so when flowering lights are on as the A/C is cooling the room and maybe every 4 in the day as the A/C is in heating mode to keep the room warm so temps don't drop to low inside flower tent. It's def a little bit of a pain, but you get used to it lol. I have a chiller, but I'm not setting it up for that stupid little res lol.

I spotted my first roots on one of the original clones yesterday night. Some of them are really starting to get yellow leaves now and look bad lol, really glad I took more than I need, maybe they will pull through and just need all that stored energy for root making. They don't seem to look as healthy as some peoples clones I've seen, they look hungry lol. But it's a first go so it's all a learning curve. Ones in the aero cloner look good tho, and I sware they're growing up top, haven't spotted any root nubs yet down below, day 5 on them tonight. Fingers crossed. That z7 looks great, wish I had the protection of that in my res. I think I may change the res to fresh water in the cloner after 7 days to be on the safe side. Been raining here today too, lucky irma calmed her angry ways!

Z7 is awesome to keep your roots clean and healthy.
I know it looks great, I phoned my hydro store and they don't sell it. Amazon UK don't sell it anymore bit did so I'm going to have to see if can find it somewhere online. I wouldn't mind the added protection of the z7 in the aero cloner, that's for sure!

I will Have a dig around online and see what I can do. You guys have made the stuff sound the best. It's a two part from what I can tell on the picture I saw on amazon, but it was not sold anymore, is that correct?

I will Have a dig around online and see what I can do. You guys have made the stuff sound the best. It's a two part from what I can tell on the picture I saw on amazon, but it was not sold anymore, is that correct?
There may be something similar or close out there incsse u came find the exact one you're looking for

There may be something similar or close out there incsse u came find the exact one you're looking for
Thanks pal, I'll have to have a look see if there is a differnt brand of water treatment over here if I can't find the z7, the stuff does sound really good though, BF, SP & PW have sold it to me lol!

Hydroguard would be very close to it.
Hydro guard seems to be US as well. Although I think I just found an online UK store that sells the z7. Result. I will have to invest in this. Does it raise your EC PW?

No its an enzyme cleaner it doesn't affect ph or raise your EC

Beautiful, that's sounds great, thanks for the info. Is it more just for hydro reservoirs using a soilless medium? Or would it work it work for plants being drop fed in coco?

I'll ask him and see if he knows. I still think it will be a worthwhile investment even if it's just for using in the aero cloner!

I know it looks great, I phoned my hydro store and they don't sell it. Amazon UK don't sell it anymore bit did so I'm going to have to see if can find it somewhere online. I wouldn't mind the added protection of the z7 in the aero cloner, that's for sure!
Have it mailed to me & I will send it to you ?:surf:

Back
Top Bottom