TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/HPS

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

Hi terp looking good, will you be working the plants into the scrog once you flip or will you let them stretch up? I think I did it wrong my plants are about 3 feet above the first net I bottled it wen I flipped and let them go lol

Re: TerpKing - Third Grow - Holy Grail Kush DNA Genetics - Coco Smart Pots - 600W MH/

420-magazine-mobile467138159.jpg

You have a heating mat ? And I mist the inside of the dome, till i remove the dome at about 4-5 days. Looking good on the scrog. I'm to dam lazy for that !! Lol !!

Nah no heating mat puffer, I don't have one of those. My temps inside the dome have been between 24.5/27c. I did start off misting the dome with water pal just like you, but as I have a hygrometer probe inside the dome my humidity was getting up to 100% RH. The second day I took the dome off and gave it a good wipe around to get the moisture off. The humidity seems to stay between 88/94% RH and that's with no misting the dome. I could open the vents up at the top slightly to release some humidity but I didn't want to start hardening them off till about 5 days or so. This cloning is all new to me so will be trial and error. How long till you start hardening them off? I will be keeping the rooter plugs moist with R/O water when they need it, although I don't think it will be often with that humidity inside dome lol. Do you start feeding weak nutrients once you see some roots? Thanks puffer!

Hi terp looking good, will you be working the plants into the scrog once you flip or will you let them stretch up? I think I did it wrong my plants are about 3 feet above the first net I bottled it wen I flipped and let them go lol
Hey brother. You kl? Thanks pal, pretty happy with how things are looking.

Yeah I'll still keep working the plants where I can to try to keep the canopy level, usually for the first week or two then I let it go. Can be hard tho when they stretch quickly and from seed they usually all grow slightly different lol. Once they clear that net I'll stick up my second layer for them to grow into for support. Practice makes perfect pal, next time just keep tucking where you can. I feel like this is my best attempt so far with the net. It really takes a lot of time and patience. Be worth it in a month tho when I can hopefully see a screen of buds lol.

I'm good pal thanks you? Your patience with the scrog is a lot better than mine the stretch happened quicker than I've ever seen before ended up 3x times the size from flip I'm liking the speed of this strain if the smoke is good I think I'll stick with it I'm currently a few days over 4 week from flipping to flower. the buds look a decent size and plenty of tops the branching is high for a seed grow just wish I had tucked for a week or two in stretch

I'm good pal thanks you? Your patience with the scrog is a lot better than mine the stretch happened quicker than I've ever seen before ended up 3x times the size from flip I'm liking the speed of this strain if the smoke is good I think I'll stick with it I'm currently a few days over 4 week from flipping to flower. the buds look a decent size and plenty of tops the branching is high for a seed grow just wish I had tucked for a week or two in stretch

Good stuff, glad to hear it. Not bad myself thanks pal. Yeah it takes a bloody load of patience and time I'll say that. Yeah I can see they got big lol, they absolutley left the net for dead, ha. Amazing how quick these things can grow. Yeah it's def got some nice big buds already that I can see, especially for 4 weeks, is it an 8 week strain? Ahh well good news is if you do decide to grow it again you know what to expect and you can be more prepared to spread her out through the net as she flowers. I wanna see that other strain again, the one that hermied. I forgot the name of it right now but sounded super fruity, I remember that much lol.

Hey that one that hermied I actually had two seeds pop I've got another now (I had a mix up with two different strains I put two of each in and only 3 seeds popped but I'm pretty certain it's the strawberry but I'm having more bad look the plant I destroyed had sacks true hermie now this one as nice buds but I've just tonight noticed nanners popping out just not having any luck with these, but the critical impact the ones in the scrog picture I sent are all sweet apart from stretching like mad and there listed as 7-8 week flower that's probably why the buds look big for 4-5 week. This one here is the strawberry cookie that's hermie can't see banners on this pic coz it's before I noticed

420-magazine-mobile1931399419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97902634.jpg

I'm no cloning expert but if ya humidity is above 80 I wouldn't even bother with a dome
Usually after 3 days I open the vents then the next day I prop up one side of the dome a bit An each day after a bit higher so by day 7 I have the dome off You probably did but soaking the cubes with some of the root products you use will help
Scrogs on the way to some nice buds I really wish my rooms looked as tidy as yours

Hey that one that hermied I actually had two seeds pop I've got another now (I had a mix up with two different strains I put two of each in and only 3 seeds popped but I'm pretty certain it's the strawberry but I'm having more bad look the plant I destroyed had sacks true hermie now this one as nice buds but I've just tonight noticed nanners popping out just not having any luck with these, but the critical impact the ones in the scrog picture I sent are all sweet apart from stretching like mad and there listed as 7-8 week flower that's probably why the buds look big for 4-5 week. This one here is the strawberry cookie that's hermie can't see banners on this pic coz it's before I noticed

420-magazine-mobile1931399419.jpg
420-magazine-mobile97902634.jpg

Ahh no way, the buds look lovely and they got nanas as well? How has that turned out. So unlucky man, sounded like such a nice strain too. Ahh nice, 7 weeks would be lovely, could bash out so many of those a year, haha. Can't believe your luck with them seeds man, I hope to have to never see a hermie lol.

I'm no cloning expert but if ya humidity is above 80 I wouldn't even bother with a dome
Usually after 3 days I open the vents then the next day I prop up one side of the dome a bit An each day after a bit higher so by day 7 I have the dome off You probably did but soaking the cubes with some of the root products you use will help
Scrogs on the way to some nice buds I really wish my rooms looked as tidy as yours

Yo Scooby. Thanks for the input man, very new to this cloning malarkey. I've started opening the vents now, there just over half open. It's day 5 now and the rooters are just starting to get dry and will need watering. I actually didn't feed with anything yet. The rooters were moist in the pack so I just dipped each cutting in clonex and put directly into the rapid rooter. I've misted them twice with clonex mist. Once on day of cutting and then 3 days later. From what I was reading they just want to be moist not wet to help them root quicker. I checked them all today still no roots showing. What would you suggest I mix into feed them with? I know it needs to be kept weak at this point. I was going to just keep them moist with R/O water until I saw roots.

I've had this hobby for over a year and never seen a hermie all of a sudden I've had two different hermies sacks and nanners the one that developed sacks got scrapped not sure what to do with this one the buds still looks frosty so I'm in a pickle I don't want to pollinate my other 3 critical impacts that are growing great with only 3-4 week left I'm thinking maybe let it do its thing but then again I'm thinking pull it and harvest what fruit it has? There's one thing I know after this run the bleach is out and I won't be running that strain again
420-magazine-mobile1483066154.jpg

When cloning terp I don't using anything but ph'd water I get almost everyone to root but I've never had roots in less than 2 week and I don't use any feed until about 5 days after planting into bigger pots then I use half strength a+b working my way up. How people get roots in a week I don't know lol

Here's the little critters
420-magazine-mobile1593149518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598735461.jpg
theyre actually all over the plant on further inspection and I hope you never have to deal with this lol I should give up on this strain hunting and go back to growing haze and blues never had problem before lol

Cults done a few videos on cloning worth looking at
I'd just add a bit of the roots ex and great white to the water next time they need it for a long while my cutting always seemed to yellow off an not look that healthy and it was all because I had to much light on them They only need a weak light (I believe that to much light makes them wanna grow more so there not focusing on rooting )

How fast roots come is defo strain dependant I always like to see roots around 10-12 days but I've had some take 3weeks Dialled Environment has lot to do with it aswell to be fair terp should be a cloning machine how professional he is lol

Wounded for ya on the seeds dandare I've just got a few coming 5 weeks in

I've had this hobby for over a year and never seen a hermie all of a sudden I've had two different hermies sacks and nanners the one that developed sacks got scrapped not sure what to do with this one the buds still looks frosty so I'm in a pickle I don't want to pollinate my other 3 critical impacts that are growing great with only 3-4 week left I'm thinking maybe let it do its thing but then again I'm thinking pull it and harvest what fruit it has? There's one thing I know after this run the bleach is out and I won't be running that strain again
420-magazine-mobile1483066154.jpg

Man that's so unlucky to have that happen like that. Nothing then all at once. Yeah that's a right pickle isn't it. You don't wanna ruin the rest of your crop but you also want to let it finish more if possible. That's a nightmare choice pal. Jeeze dno what I'd do lol. I've read somewhere that you can pluck the nanas off. If you can find em all your be fine lol. So annoying when you spent good money and didn't even get a good run out of em. So annoying as it looks nice too lol.

When cloning terp I don't using anything but ph'd water I get almost everyone to root but I've never had roots in less than 2 week and I don't use any feed until about 5 days after planting into bigger pots then I use half strength a+b working my way up. How people get roots in a week I don't know lol

Nice one pal, thanks for the input. Nice, I hope I get some results as good as you. Fingers crossed I can get almost everyone to root lol. Yeah I've seen people doing it in a week. I didn't think these will be that quick lol, two weeks sounds more realistic. I was going to use use R/O water until I saw some roots, then I was going to add in some root stuff.

Here's the little critters
420-magazine-mobile1593149518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1598735461.jpg
theyre actually all over the plant on further inspection and I hope you never have to deal with this lol I should give up on this strain hunting and go back to growing haze and blues never had problem before lol

Woah, just got to these pics lol, fuck there is loads of them man. Jeeze. Ignore what I said earlier that mite take you awhile to get em all. I wonder if they will just keep coming? Thanks for putting that photo up for me to see what those little bastards look like. Man I hope I don't either. Jeeze man, I feel your pain. So disappointing! Get some kosher kush man, I have some of those seeds and I've smoke other kosher kush it's the bomb, by Dna. It's just not very big yielder so I'm waiting till I do grow her, but I know she'll be unreal.

Cults done a few videos on cloning worth looking at
I'd just add a bit of the roots ex and great white to the water next time they need it for a long while my cutting always seemed to yellow off an not look that healthy and it was all because I had to much light on them They only need a weak light (I believe that to much light makes them wanna grow more so there not focusing on rooting )

How fast roots come is defo strain dependant I always like to see roots around 10-12 days but I've had some take 3weeks Dialled Environment has lot to do with it aswell to be fair terp should be a cloning machine how professional he is lol

Wounded for ya on the seeds dandare I've just got a few coming 5 weeks in

Oh no way, I haven't come across those. Are they in his grow journals do you know? I'll have to find them. Thanks for letting us know pal. Lovely, those were the things I had thought about adding, and maybe Voodoo juice. Just thought maybe I shouldnt add any of those till I saw some roots. Yeah definitely I have read environment needs to be good and clones can be very delicate. Haha Ahh thanks pal, I bloody hope I am lol. .

I'm gutted for him too, look at all those nanas, nightmare! Ahh man, you too? Do you think hermies could be coming from bad genetics?

If the nanners are lower down on the plant they may not be viable, if you can get them all off and be vigilant you may be ok.

Update time - 11/09/17 - Day 1 flowering

So it's officially day one of flowering. An hour before the lights went off today I made the change around with the lights inside the tent. I added in 2x 600w hortilux HPS and moved the 315w dpapillon CMH into the middle of the tent. I've started with the HPS bulbs 16 inches above the canopy and the CMH is at 14 inches above. Lights come on at 20:00 and go off at 08:00.

I'm going to try and keep the day and night time temperature as close to each other as I can to try and eliminate some stretch. Humidity is sitting around 49/52%, bit lower than I'd like at this stage. Humidifier is on full blast but it gets sucked out the tent as quick as it comes out the humidifier. Temperature is sitting at around 27c and the co2 levels in the room the tent is in are between 900/1400 ppm.

Mixed up a new batch of nutrients for the start of flower.

Starting with 75 litres R/O water - 0 PPM

Bio Green X Force Silica - 11.25ml
Plant Magic Magne/Cal - 40ml 0.3 EC
Growth Technology Ionic Coco Bloom - 600ml 1.4 EC
Buddha's Tree Flower Burst - 0.25ml litre 1.5 EC
House & Garden Roots Excelurator - 0.3ml litre Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice - 2ml litre
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym - 2ml litre

Final PH 5.8 EC 1.5

Today when lights came on I took out 10 litres of nutrients from the reservoir and added two scoops of Great White Mycorrhizae and top fed each plant.

Plants are on 3x feeds a day for 60 seconds, some need slightly less so it's really nice to be able to use the flow adjustment on each dripper, they're a great buy. Feed times are now at 20:30/02:00/07:00.

Here's some photos I just snapped.

420-magazine-mobile1761847089.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1826490214.jpg
420-magazine-mobile129779309.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1384683469.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951769004.jpg

TK

Back
Top Bottom