Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

I'd love to see it. Try the biggest pot you can find and longer veg like 10-12 weeks at least.

I have pots that’re wide and hold 2.5 gallons of perlite, the pot I grew the Zamaldelica x Panama in. Work the plant up to that size and it may be what we’re going for.

I figured you would be inside by now. You been slacking?

Hmmmm..... slacking.... perhaps... let's review, shall we?
Just got access to the space on Monday. Delayed by 1 month there. This is the source of your confusion of course, but I'm not stopping here.
Not much Monday. Just changed all the locks and got lots of measurements and reviewed the situation.
Tuesday was tied up with administrative tasks... power, water, and gas were all shut off. Obviously, the previous tenant has some utility billing issues. They actually removed her water meter. This would indicate that they had previously shut it off, but it got magically turned back on, so they yanked the meter. Power and gas are being activated today, and water will be next Monday.
Wednesday the flooring and trim were pulled up.
Today, there are many plans now that power (AC!!!) is available, but the main push will be securing the various doors and windows.

Slacking... perhaps... but I suspect our definitions differ just a touch.

Look like you have your hands full, yep definitely need the AC to be able to do your work....... Good luck.... :peace:

Water would be nice too. Filling the coffee maker from bottles will suck. Not to mention the lack of the ability to flush. Might have to hit up a neighbor for some hose action today.

Awesome man! Nice to see the upgrades falling into place. Swamp be damned! Hoping i can scratch some coin in the near future for some upgrades. Being a new homeowner is spensive! Got a new job lined up so hopefully the extra will be raining down soon.
Stuff sure is looking pretty down that. You should be able to shut down the a/c with all that frost. lets see what you can do with some of this gear!

CO2 is a good thing... Tanks? or generator?

Dude cheapest whitest linoleum you can find for your grow rooms. Flat white wall paint is better than a semi-gloss,,, cept from the homeowner's end.... JK NOT flat reflects better than a semi-gloss. Paints cheap........ The more white in there,,, the less is eating up by the darker pigments????? But I'm looking forward to seeing ya'll up and growing... Is alot really needed for a decent crop.. Excepicialy startup... I know ya'll got some stuff,,, but once ya start,, you'll see the wants and needs of stuff...

Sue is excited... And best to ya'll.. I'll be driving thru.. KeepemGreen

Back
Top Bottom