Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

It seems you're on a roll now, man! It was nice of your local LE, that they didn't bust your door while attending to this lost car. Maybe you should give them a call and tell them how glad you are ;)

I have much to learn about controlling runaway humidity levels. :Namaste:

How old is the DDA? From here she looks to have a few more weeks, at least.

We'll have the advantage of a climate controlled space. Hopefully, our woes with runaway humidity will be limited. Plus, one can take advantage of the elevated temps and humidity some by applying CO2 to the situation.... tank on order.
The DDA was a no-popper in a cup of water and so she got tossed into the garden. Life happens ehhh? Dunno when... didn't mark the non-event on the calendar. She's been growing in some severe heat and reflects it some in her bud size I think. Time will tell.

It seems you're on a roll now, man! It was nice of your local LE, that they didn't bust your door while attending to this lost car. Maybe you should give them a call and tell them how glad you are ;)

Check back in a month... there should be some interesting photos with lots of new toys.
I've had some philosophical discussions with myself regarding UDs lately. I want more output from one of them. I have yet to see one with buds comparable in size to other plants. I've been seeing buds about 1/3 smaller than most others. Of course, the quality of the UD bud makes up for it, but I still can't help feeling I'm not getting the best out of them. Still hunting for that perfect UD seed... it's gotta be in that pile somewhere!

Pop more seeds and do another sift and you just might find a better producer. But in general this strain produces much better outdoor when grown in ground and there's no way around it I'm afraid.

I have some thoughts on increasing the output of these smaller yielders we keep getting attached to for their quality. The DC is the same, or at least that was the case until Graytail showed his off. Lol! Now we just need to figure out how to replicate that mastery with hempy.

The DDA looks like she may surprise you. Another of those chemovars I want to get to consistently grow larger.

Tead, have you ever smoked DDA?

The DDA looks like she may surprise you. Another of those chemovars I want to get to consistently grow larger.

Tead, have you ever smoked DDA?

Not a well grown one.
This one is shaping up nicely I'm noticing this morning. I'm just so used to hempy grows that I have no patience in soil.

Here are some DBS trich shots from this morning. Soon.

Bottom

Whoa! :eek:

Caught me by surprise. Lol! I’ll have some DDA with me in both flower and cob form. You’ll enjoy the cobs, methinks. :battingeyelashes:

Caught me by surprise. Lol! I’ll have some DDA with me in both flower and cob form. You’ll enjoy the cobs, methinks. :battingeyelashes:

For the record, I'm unaware of a form of strain of canna that I've not enjoyed.
Cobs r gud. Bud is gud. Oil is fun. Edibles rock.
Yup.... never met properly grown canna I've not enjoyed.

For the record, I'm unaware of a form of strain of canna that I've not enjoyed.
Cobs r gud. Bud is gud. Oil is fun. Edibles rock.
Yup.... never met properly grown canna I've not enjoyed.
Yes and yes!!!

But in general this strain produces much better outdoor when grown in ground and there's no way around it I'm afraid.

Is that a gauntlet you just thru upon the table???
I'm down! Where's the line? At what Oz line are you forced to pick your gauntlet back up?
Gots me sum fancy new lights. Gonna have a buddy helpin. I'm totally down for a little dog race action baby!

I'm down! Where's the line? At what Oz line are you forced to pick your gauntlet back up?
Gots me sum fancy new lights. Gonna have a buddy helpin. I'm totally down for a little dog race action baby!
You know I'm down for a race. I might not finish first but I'll finish well. Of course I don't have any room to drop a seed for a few weeks.

The gauntlet comment got me reading your comment like a Shakespearean insult.

“Do you throw a gauntlet down before me sir? For I accept this grand challenge and proclaim that I shall win, be it by pound weight, penny weight or farthing weight!”
[TEAD EXITS STAGE RIGHT]

I could also be a litle high. Lol

Oooo......frosty buds. :cheesygrinsmiley: The DDA will surprise you over the next couple weeks. This should be a near-perfect time for her outdoors.

You know I’m right there with ya. :slide:

I'd love to see it. Try the biggest pot you can find and longer veg like 10-12 weeks at least.

Back
Top Bottom