Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

It's all good... just a momentary pucker.

Weekend shots!

Veg tent, currently hosting babies and one MegaCrop test plant.

Bloom

Then there's the dirty girl DDA growing outside in the garden. I really hope she fills out. I suspect the heat had it's way with her and I'm doomed to get skinny buds from her. Time will tell, but at the moment, I'd call those buds "foxtail-like".

I swear if he gets a heavy rain,, they going to have snow flowing like a glacier outta Teads yard? Looking Good Tead

We've had a few multiple inch/hr flows from Mother Nature, but none of my perlite has gone too far in the floods. Some has floated across the yard on occasion, but mostly because of the raised bed falling apart over the years.
As snow like as it may appear, we've just recently dropped out of the 95+f zone. Saw some night time lows touching down into the 70s! Mostly induced by storms, but I'll take whatever I can get. Makes for nice evenings in the back yard!

Yea but don't that weather raise your R/H? I know plants in the ground,,, can handle hella heat as long as abit of airflow... But very few strains deal well with really high R/H. Man, I still remember Arkansas's weather... Rain coming temps drop,,, nice and cool as rain falls,,, but after the rain stops and the sun shines, man it can be unbearable,,with that R/H. Do you have a Dehumidifier or two? You might want to start looking at things like Craigslist... They put out some heat,,, but it's a trade off.. Now I know window ac unit dehumidify the air as it goes thru? I know I pull at least 2 gallons a day outta my room.

GL and Keepem Green

Indeed... RH and temps are bound of course. The real number to watch is the "Dew Point". If the dew point is above your temps, nothing dries. It's quite ugly honestly. You have to really watch it and react when the dew point crosses the temp line. The days of rain can cause issues as well. One's best hope is for a resistant strain and some dry moments between the wet ones.
I've got all sorts of dehumid action lined up for the new spot.... but it's always an issue around here. I'm gonna be laying in CO2, so that will fit well in my hot humid world.
I have a small dehumidifier running in my dry area set at 65% and it generally dumps about 40pints/day. That translates into 5gal.... pretty damn staggering.

Glad to see it was a temporary puck.....:rofl:..... That DDA in the yard looks like she is putting on the color show, looking good. Remember those UD beans you gifted me? Well on my last attempt to run my garden I came home from being away and it turned out to be a male, my mate didn't know the difference so I ended up with a mix of Ultra Dog and Pineapple Express seeds. Just for shits and giggles I threw some in a paper towel, man oh man I think they all sprouted....... thinking I'll try and raise a couple of those on my next attempt.....
Hang in there Tead cooler air is just weeks away...... I hope ! :peace:

P-Dog... very nice. Both very dense/evil bud makers. Should be awesome smoke!

A shot from a busy morning...

A nice GDP using the MegaCrop regime. It's my first MC plant, so I'm moving slowly with her. Currently, she's at 6g/Gal.

Love me some GDP

Probably my favorite strain to play with

Busy day. Waterings started at 4am in the 24hr light veg tent. Pot count in there is currently at 30 not including any clones. 3 larger ones are in the house for cloning. There are six on the back shelf giving it a real test of it's general structural integrity. All this will move soon, so the temporary risky configuration is tolerable as long as I keep it in mind.

Bloom tent rolls on like the machine it is. Started working there around 7:30. No more will enter the room as any new bloomers will hit the new space. It's very full at the moment and could sure use some loosing up. Current head count in there is 13.

Random sexy shots from this morning's watering.
Ox and Malawi

DBS and GDP

This will all be moving to a new space in the coming weeks. I was super happy today when I was actually able to secure that location and see what exactly I had to work with.

Dats it from The Big Easy. Saints are on a roll despite an embarrassing start. Storms have been rolling thru and cooling things off. Today only hit 88ish with a low last night around 79. Perhaps the end is near and we might actually see some cool air at some point before Halloween.
Food's good. Weather's good. Music's good. Wine is good. Life is good my friends... life is good. Come... let's drink and dance like fools without a care!

:green_heart::hug::circle-of-love::hug:I love the perlite Mountains. And I do imagine myself sitting in front of the outside lady just adoring her. :hmmmm: how can I trade place with Sue???? :rofl:

You get a personal pan-sized post.
You know... that thought had occurred to me the other day. I was learning of a friend's woes and thinking that it sure would be nice if they were able to find a similar configuration.
Time, the luxury not available to most, was very much our companion on the trip. I think we've been dreaming for like 3 years. When one is patient, the opportunities roll. Of course, the opposite is just as true unfortunately.

Thinking of you a touch today AB. The snowy hills have been very soggy lately and mostly starting to turn a lovely shade of algae-green. Perhaps this winter we'll see a plunge below freezing we can slide the pup down one.
Speaking of which... man... it's starting to get pretty damn deep all around with the white stuff.... I gotta get some outta here!

Indeed... RH and temps are bound of course. The real number to watch is the "Dew Point". If the dew point is above your temps, nothing dries. It's quite ugly honestly. You have to really watch it and react when the dew point crosses the temp line. The days of rain can cause issues as well. One's best hope is for a resistant strain and some dry moments between the wet ones.
I've got all sorts of dehumid action lined up for the new spot.... but it's always an issue around here. I'm gonna be laying in CO2, so that will fit well in my hot humid world.
I have a small dehumidifier running in my dry area set at 65% and it generally dumps about 40pints/day. That translates into 5gal.... pretty damn staggering.

I have much to learn about controlling runaway humidity levels. :Namaste:

How old is the DDA? From here she looks to have a few more weeks, at least.

:green_heart::hug::circle-of-love::hug:I love the perlite Mountains. And I do imagine myself sitting in front of the outside lady just adoring her. :hmmmm: how can I trade place with Sue???? :rofl:

We live in perlite, or so it sometimes feels. Lol! There's not anywhere in my apartment that you wouldn't spot a small piece somewhere. :rofl:

You know I love you Birdie, but I don't give this gig up. :hug:

I have much to learn about controlling runaway humidity levels. :Namaste:

How old is the DDA? From here she looks to have a few more weeks, at least.

We live in perlite, or so it sometimes feels. Lol! There's not anywhere in my apartment that you wouldn't spot a small piece somewhere. :rofl:

You know I love you Birdie, but I don't give this gig up. :hug:
And I love you and couldn't be more happy for you. You have found your place to be. :hug:I am sending out vibes to the universe to show me my spot.

Back
Top Bottom