Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Was TSB the guy that scraped you off of the ground when you decided you could fly? :laugh:

How's that injury treating you Tead, all healed up? My brother had some fun at Bayou Boogaloo, did you happen to participate, or still chafed from the bike ride? I saw that it started near Markeys ... my Grandpa and Dad were regulars with monthly tabs. The paternal line of my family lived in Bywater and Marigny since 1857 ... until the 1970s when most everyone ran from the mess. It's looking inhabitable again, good to see.

Peace
Keith

Its good to have acouple things on hand for them. I use two others with good results. The Safers Soap,, and this Green Cleaner. The Green Cleaner works for mites and PM issues. I had Russet Mites outside last year. Talk about small bugs,,, The only thing that worked on them was the Green Cleaner.

I suspect you're in for a much larger battle than you expect. Get a magnifying device of some sort and go egg hunting... bet ya find a few just waiting to hatch. It's not the bugs you're fighting really.... it's the ongoing egg hatches. When you factor in that the incubation period for the eggs is 5 days to 2 weeks, at the very least you're in for 2 weeks of washing.

They're mighty tough Con. Done the battle before?

Oh boy im there right now myself i forgot about 2 of my los girls sitting in the back of my veg area and i left for a short vacay n i figured i wud be fine skiping that weeks ipm since i thought it was all my hydro girls but with those los girls in there i came back to webs and hanging lines of mites off the buds billions and billions of mites so i got the good old neem out and its open warfare right now i have no clue how it got so bad on only one plant my pineapple express auto all my others dont have any on them at all so i do my normal ipm which is garden spray with spinosad and some humic acid and silica to give alil foilar boost at the same time then wen my gallon sprayer is about half empty i put alil neem in there and go hit my pineapple xpress n do that about every 2 or 3 days till i win this war and jus a week into this battle and my pineapple express is starting to make some more growth n pump out new hairs so i think she will make it even tho alot of her leaves are burned lol. But yea man hows the garden been going? Did i read right ur starting a new thread or did u already?

As far as battling them eggs,,, try the soap, Safers,. You spray the entire plant with it,, wait about 15 minutes and pressure wash with water. Well don't get the pressure washer out,,, but rise with a good spraying and alot of the eggs wash off. It also kills adults. Not as well as the azamax. But it even removes some of the neem residues, when used as a soap, and leaves the leafs all soft. . Anyway, you slice it,, mites suck. It's damn near impossible to kill them off plants that are well into flower.. Perpetual grows as the hardest. You always got one that's just about done and doesn't get sprayed,, and there ya go... Again. GL my friend..

Was TSB the guy that scraped you off of the ground when you decided you could fly?

Yeah.... tho nobody was really able to help much. He was kind enough to interrupt my whining like a baby and say "Hey Tead, lemme have your phone for a second.....". Tead was focused on other issues at them moment and handed it right up. TSB then snapped my photo to commemorate the occasion and memorialize my foolishness permanently.
Of course, he's also the gent that hid some suspicious pieces from the medical visitors... I had a few outside at the time.
Like I said man... now I gotta give him credit every time I mention something he had his hand in.... this is gonna bump up a lazy grower's word count around here!

my Grandpa and Dad were regulars with monthly tabs.

Ya know... such a standard story back in the day. It still goes on a good bit. I'm not a regular anywhere, but many folks eat, drink, and socialize regularly at the local neighborhood haunts. So traditional.

It's looking inhabitable again, good to see.

Very... and it just keeps moving that way.... tho at this exact point in time, the market has topped out a bit and Tead's having a hard time finding deals.

Oh boy im there right now myself i forgot about 2 of my los girls sitting in the back of my veg area and i left for a short vacay n i figured i wud be fine skiping that weeks ipm since i thought it was all my hydro girls but with those los girls in there i came back to webs and hanging lines of mites off the buds billions and billions of mites so i got the good old neem out and its open warfare right now i have no clue how it got so bad on only one plant my pineapple express auto all my others dont have any on them at all so i do my normal ipm which is garden spray with spinosad and some humic acid and silica to give alil foilar boost at the same time then wen my gallon sprayer is about half empty i put alil neem in there and go hit my pineapple xpress n do that about every 2 or 3 days till i win this war and jus a week into this battle and my pineapple express is starting to make some more growth n pump out new hairs so i think she will make it even tho alot of her leaves are burned lol. But yea man hows the garden been going? Did i read right ur starting a new thread or did u already?

I see YOU have a new thread I hadn't seen... good lord I'm such a slacker. I'll get a new one up soon enough and I'll be sure to leave the standard breadcrumbs.
I'm hoping I'm near the end of my mites, but I'm starting to accept the idea that some sort of ongoing regular treatment might just have to happen. It sounds like such a pain in my mind, but a simple spray once a week doesn't seem so bad.
I often do a touch of damage when I spray. Sometime it does some leaf damage, but I've burned all the hairs a touch before. I think I might have exposed them to bright lights too soon after the sprays.

try the soap, Safers

I've NOT tried any leaf washes. You're totally right. I'm on it baby!

I've got a product that uses neem and karanja oil. I spray my plants in veg anytime I water/feed them and in flower for the first several weeks as well until they start bulking up. That's the point where I'm working on a different method that eradicates them.

Prior to that point in their grow cycle they don't have any issues. The spray when you water seems to be often enough to keep them down. If I have a transplant that's going to go longer than a week between waters, I'll hit it at least once a week just to keep up on it.

I've been blasting with foliars once they bulk up and that helps, but they are still coming around. I'm trying spinosad, but only have one treatment in so far. From what I've read it appears to be safe all the way through flower without affecting the flavor. We'll see if that works for the end. It's tough to eradicate them completely with a perpetual, once they invade.

Yeah.... tho nobody was really able to help much. He was kind enough to interrupt my whining like a baby and say "Hey Tead, lemme have your phone for a second.....". Tead was focused on other issues at them moment and handed it right up. TSB then snapped my photo to commemorate the occasion and memorialize my foolishness permanently.
Of course, he's also the gent that hid some suspicious pieces from the medical visitors... I had a few outside at the time.
Like I said man... now I gotta give him credit every time I mention something he had his hand in.... this is gonna bump up a lazy grower's word count around here!

Ya know... such a standard story back in the day. It still goes on a good bit. I'm not a regular anywhere, but many folks eat, drink, and socialize regularly at the local neighborhood haunts. So traditional.

Very... and it just keeps moving that way.... tho at this exact point in time, the market has topped out a bit and Tead's having a hard time finding deals.

I see YOU have a new thread I hadn't seen... good lord I'm such a slacker. I'll get a new one up soon enough and I'll be sure to leave the standard breadcrumbs.
I'm hoping I'm near the end of my mites, but I'm starting to accept the idea that some sort of ongoing regular treatment might just have to happen. It sounds like such a pain in my mind, but a simple spray once a week doesn't seem so bad.
I often do a touch of damage when I spray. Sometime it does some leaf damage, but I've burned all the hairs a touch before. I think I might have exposed them to bright lights too soon after the sprays.

I've NOT tried any leaf washes. You're totally right. I'm on it baby!

Oh yeah ive damaged many a hair before also lol actually i jus did a foiler one of my los girls in flower this last run and she started looking like colby jack cheese towards the end i burnd the hairs all yellow n then she started pumpn up more white hairs then it happend one more time b4 she finished so she ended up looking white orange white orange lol just colbyjack cheese and she even had a skunky cheese type smell to her lol so it all worked out in the end

Too lazy too long...

The veg room

The bloom room

The helper hiding from some morning thunder

The price one pays for being lazy....

Aww so sad to see em die young lol i spose there are akways more to plant tho. Hopefully u got some other cuttings of whatever strain they are or were rather lol. Glad to see the garden is still ookn good tho.

Ouch. Yea they do need alittle water every once in awhile. I hate it when I do that......... Which happens now and then. Least it wasn't your flowers that got totally dry......

Been a while....

Bloom. 3 plants. LF-Blue Dream. LR- Crit+2.0 and Ultradog. RF- a super sexy Dale's Bagseed just moved into bloom.

Veg. lotta plants, clones, AND SEEDLINGS!!! I may have found my summertime seed popping zone. The tube carrying AC to the new veg area. Nice little dark area. Easy to stuff some seeds in a shot glass and place it there. Yowsa!

Here's an OX growing in a 5gal. It's lacking the inner growth and fullness because of it's previous home. It's just boomed since the new room and, while I was gonna let it get crazy, @Tead'ssmokingbuddy suggests I make the move based on it's height. I think he's right. It'll get shoved over soon.

Some of the leaf colors look off in veg... it's the camera/lighting. All of the shrubbery is looking stunning. The increased lighting and lowered temps have worked out incredibly.

My new advice to anyone regarding improving your grow..... improve your space. Do it now. Don't accept and personal excuses. Just do it.
I'm currently running twice the lighting with a smaller AC unit doing 1/2 the work. I feel like beating myself in the head with a large blunt object. I can't believe I hadn't done this sooner. I'm honestly feeling ashamed about the energy I've pissed away.

Old temps. This was a rainy/cloudy week... you can see it as the week progresses.

New temps. That bump up on Monday was me checking the temps somewhere.

I so wish I could display it on a monthly level.

Oh... here's the exterior temps of the tin shed my veg and bloom room live inside of..... early morning waterings are preferred. I've seen it beyond 120 fairly frequently.

My new advice to anyone regarding improving your grow..... improve your space. Do it now. Don't accept and personal excuses. Just do it.
I'm currently running twice the lighting with a smaller AC unit doing 1/2 the work. I feel like beating myself in the head with a large blunt object. I can't believe I hadn't done this sooner. I'm honestly feeling ashamed about the energy I've pissed away.

Old temps. This was a rainy/cloudy week... you can see it as the week progresses.

New temps. That bump up on Monday was me checking the temps somewhere.

I so wish I could display it on a monthly level.

Oh... here's the exterior temps of the tin shed my veg and bloom room live inside of..... early morning waterings are preferred. I've seen it beyond 120 fairly frequently.

Dam how do u get ur girls to look so good in that hot ass weather lmao i get jus 2 or 3 days where it reaches into the 80s and my girls start going limp lol but yea bro the garden is lookn great congrats man

Back
Top Bottom