Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

You're under the impression this cream filled pastry has any chance of seeing another sunrise? How very interesting.

I was terse.

Great marketing plan ; - King Cake for one.

Who gets the baby? - He who eats!

What must he do? - Buy another King Cake

Which King Cake shall he buy? - King Cake for one !

Wise Men from The East worshipping baby Jesus and eating their turbans :rofl:

mmmmmmm king cake donut. God, I miss the south. The Pacific Northwest has its positives. But there's nothing like the hot and humid summers of East Texas. The food up here is crap unless you're eatimg seafood. God, I miss the south....

I was terse.

Great marketing plan ; - King Cake for one.

Who gets the baby? - He who eats!

What must he do? - Buy another King Cake

Which King Cake shall he buy? - King Cake for one !

Wise Men from The East worshipping baby Jesus and eating their turbans :rofl:

Hmmmm.... I generally don't get a chance to ponder such things. Additionally, I frequently find that any king cake can easily be converted to a king cake for one... hmmmmm.... yeeeessssss.... it seems to happen fairly frequently round Tead's household. The Mrs. supports the option as she's just not so much into sweets.

Hmmmm.... I generally don't get a chance to ponder such things. Additionally, I frequently find that any king cake can easily be converted to a king cake for one... hmmmmm.... yeeeessssss.... it seems to happen fairly frequently round Tead's household. The Mrs. supports the option as she's just not so much into sweets.

When I work for a living, I have less time to ponder.

Today's prep of the dining room for painting is entirely for our personal joy :)

mmmmmmm king cake donut. God, I miss the south. The Pacific Northwest has its positives. But there's nothing like the hot and humid summers of East Texas. The food up here is crap unless you're eatimg seafood. God, I miss the south....

As the offspring of The Great NW, I must admit.... while jewels can be found, the local diet surely lacks zest.
Next time you're in NW PDX, stop by Kornblatts (NW 23rd about 6 blocks down from Burnside... love Burnside) and order Eggs Bagledict on an everything bagel with extra hollandaise sauce.

I have to admit that Portland does have some good eats with the food trucks alone. Seattle has some good places but not anywhere near the quality you can find in Portland. Thanks for the heads up. I'm always down for some suggested grub. It must be good if you remember exactly what you got. Created a memory. That's good food in my book.

When I work for a living, I have less time to ponder.

Today's prep of the dining room for painting is entirely for our personal joy :)

You caught on faster than I did Rad. Isn't the unstructured life an unending delight?

It must be good if you remember exactly what you got. Created a memory. That's good food in my book.

Yes... so good that it's always the first on the list after the wheels hit the ground in PDX... tho it's been too many moons.
Oddly, bagels tend to be a bit rare 'round here. There used to be a local bagel chain, but they're long gone. I can't find a decent everything bagel anywhere. The closest I can get is P-Farms bagels in the local market.

(edited and added later)

To be fair, I may be opinionated... used to live around the corner on 24th.

Lemme see... got some photos hanging around I need to put up after mowing the lawn.

Betty of course... earlyish this morning.
IMAG7927.jpg

The veg tent. Moved the largest plant (a UD2) into the flower room.
IMAG7932.jpg

The bloom room
IMAG7929.jpg

Then there was some other mowing that occurred earlier in the day.
2L Osmo Critical+ 2.0
IMAG7951.jpg
IMAG7948.jpg
IMAG7946.jpg
IMAG7941.jpg
IMAG7935.jpg
IMAG7933.jpg

Left about 1/5th of it behind and moved it back to the veg tent.
IMAG7955.jpg

Got 'r all clipped up and setup in the dry box.
IMAG7962.jpg

Yes... so good that it's always the first on the list after the wheels hit the ground in PDX... tho it's been too many moons.
Oddly, bagels tend to be a bit rare 'round here. There used to be a local bagel chain, but they're long gone. I can't find a decent everything bagel anywhere. The closest I can get is P-Farms bagels in the local market.

I will be adding it to the must dos when the family goes back to PDX next month for my yearly bike trip. Thanks Tead

Burning question. Is there a name for the toasted remains you get after vaping your dope, in a vaporizer...? If there isn't - hopefully someone invents one soon.
I only wish this Tru-va vape had a detachable spare battery. Sitting here checking the thing every 3 minutes to see if it's charged yet....

Burning question. Is there a name for the toasted remains you get after vaping your dope, in a vaporizer...? If there isn't - hopefully someone invents one soon.
I only wish this Tru-va vape had a detachable spare battery. Sitting here checking the thing every 3 minutes to see if it's charged yet....

I've heard it referred to as ABV Already Been Vaped

(edited and added later)

To be fair, I may be opinionated... used to live around the corner on 24th.

And what about Bialys? I have never seen a Bialy North of San Francisco on the west coast.

MagicFlight calls it ABV (Already Been Vaped) in their instructions. The family has eaten many a brownie made with ABV.

Not really a 'burning' question, because ABV doesn't get burnt to an ash, so it's actually a tasty ingredient - toasty instead of green :)

Thanks. I've been saving it. I haven't done anything with it yet. Yes it does smell alright. I thought there might be some use for it ;) Weird how the smell of the bud changes/disappears when you vape it. Where does the smell actually go?
ABV hey?... hmmmm...when I was a kid working in the bush and used to smoke tobacco a lot, the powdery dusty tobacco in the bottom of the pouch, we used to call it runk. I was thinking there would be one of those type of witty names for it. You know- like snarb, runk, dreck, larf, something like that.

Thanks. I've been saving it. I haven't done anything with it yet. Yes it does smell alright. I thought there might be some use for it ;) Weird how the smell of the bud changes/disappears when you vape it. Where does the smell actually go?
ABV hey?... hmmmm...when I was a kid working in the bush and used to smoke tobacco a lot, the powdery dusty tobacco in the bottom of the pouch, we used to call it runk. I was thinking there would be one of those type of witty names for it. You know- like snarb, runk, dreck, larf, something like that.

We use one old 35mm film canister for a batch of brownies - I believe that is about 1 fl oz (33 ml.)
I've heard via SweetSue that liquid Lecithin in a brownie causes the edible to hit within 10 minutes instead of 60-90 minutes.

ABV is also known as Duff and Vape Poo :rofl:

I tried Sue's vape pen in Jamaica. I have a different model. I love the smooth hit and the taste I get. But the high seems dull to me compared to a bong rip. I guess that's what I get for smoking out of nothing but bongs for over a decade.

I tried Sue's vape pen in Jamaica. I have a different model. I love the smooth hit and the taste I get. But the high seems dull to me compared to a bong rip. I guess that's what I get for smoking out of nothing but bongs for over a decade.

The bong outside my back door would agree with your words. I generally just use the pen when traveling... but sure love it when I'm roaming the qtr.

Back
Top Bottom