Tead's Indoor-ish, Winter, Hempy, OGK, SOG

Did a roundup of the veg tent yesterday. Let's peek into bloom.
Starting on the left and working counter-clockwise.
KaliAK (tucked into left corner), Pineapple Chunk, OGK, OGK, Northern Lights, UltraDog1 Boom, center Critical+ 2.0
IMAG7750.jpg

This is the PC. I feel it actually looks fairly good considering the other grows of the strain I've seen and my previous experience growing it. It's coming along nicely.
IMAG7758.jpg

This is a KaliAK (KaliMist x AK). She obviously does not appreciate the heat. She's in Osmo and likes a lighter diet. Tho I started her with less Osmo, I may not have properly planed for the increased temps. Osmo PPMs go up with the temps.
IMAG7756.jpg

Then there's this Northern Lights.... I've tried everything. Meh. Her blooms are looking OKish.
IMAG7754.jpg

As the outdoor daily highs are reaching into the 80s, my garden is getting very warm. I simply refuse to employ AC in Feb. It's just not tolerable.

So pineapple chunk is a difficult strain? Figures. :) I have five seeds and they are some big suckers too.

Ya know... I wouldn't call it a "difficult strain". It grows ok. It just looks bad during the grow. The leaves tend to curve down. It looks stringy. Kinda just a mess in the structure department. Then you notice the buds. They're big, sticky, and a joy to smoke. Ya know... those kinda buds that are a pain to trim because they're so sticky and gooey.
Yup... it breaks my heart all the way to the bowl.... but that sure changes with one crack of the cricket (you folks remember 'cricket' lighters... right?).

Ya know... I wouldn't call it a "difficult strain". It grows ok. It just looks bad during the grow. The leaves tend to curve down. It looks stringy. Kinda just a mess in the structure department. Then you notice the buds. They're big, sticky, and a joy to smoke. Ya know... those kinda buds that are a pain to trim because they're so sticky and gooey.
Yup... it breaks my heart all the way to the bowl.... but that sure changes with one crack of the cricket (you folks remember 'cricket' lighters... right?).

It strikes me that other cultivators have said the same thing about the Pineapple Chunk. It reminds me of these Carnivals I just finished. They looked so bad at some points that it made me suck my breath in, but they ended up so sticky I couldn't brush up against them and the smoke is exemplary.

Someday we can trade strains. I'd like to try Pineapple chunk, but the chances of me growing one is pretty slim. I seem to have found the strains that satisfy me. That surprised me, to be honest. I thought I'd be looking for variety. Turns out I'm looking for either DDA or Carnival. :laughtwo: The CBD strains are purely for healing. No real fun in them. Lol!

It strikes me that other cultivators have said the same thing about the Pineapple Chunk. It reminds me of these Carnivals I just finished. They looked so bad at some points that it made me suck my breath in, but they ended up so sticky I couldn't brush up against them and the smoke is exemplary.

Someday we can trade strains. I'd like to try Pineapple chunk, but the chances of me growing one is pretty slim. I seem to have found the strains that satisfy me. That surprised me, to be honest. I thought I'd be looking for variety. Turns out I'm looking for either DDA or Carnival. :laughtwo: The CBD strains are purely for healing. No real fun in them. Lol!

It struck me the same SS... even before I acquired the seeds. I knew what I was getting in to. Saw many grows with wonky looking plants but growers raving about the buds. Had to jump... happy I did.
Because of you, I may have to collect a Carnival seed. That's how it works around here.

We all land with our favorites. Some find their sweet spot and never grow anything else. I'm a wanderer... gotta try the next best thing.
I like to keep the core going while dabbling with new strains in whatever space I can squeeze outta my garden.

everything looking nice Tead. I have a new line up and i just harvested some fantastic couch lock Mataro Blue. The Ultradogs are looking great on day 4

I was just laughing a bit about your UDs... happy they hit the dirt before you got that fat-ass seed order.
You've got an amazing array of genetics in hand at the moment.

Right beans keep ending in the right hands, which is fine by me :passitleft:

It struck me the same SS... even before I acquired the seeds. I knew what I was getting in to. Saw many grows with wonky looking plants but growers raving about the buds. Had to jump... happy I did.
Because of you, I may have to collect a Carnival seed. That's how it works around here.

We all land with our favorites. Some find their sweet spot and never grow anything else. I'm a wanderer... gotta try the next best thing.
I like to keep the core going while dabbling with new strains in whatever space I can squeeze outta my garden.

I was just laughing a bit about your UDs... happy they hit the dirt before you got that fat-ass seed order.
You've got an amazing array of genetics in hand at the moment.

I have to add my 2 cents on the Carnival strain. Love it! there are two phenos. One that hits you in the top of the head and makes you happy, think permasmile. The other is similar with a hit to the head, but then it slowly drops to a body high near the end. Love em both. Carnival is my daytime smoke and OG Kush is my nighttime smoke.

I have to add my 2 cents on the Carnival strain. Love it! there are two phenos. One that hits you in the top of the head and makes you happy, think permasmile. The other is similar with a hit to the head, but then it slowly drops to a body high near the end. Love em both. Carnival is my daytime smoke and OG Kush is my nighttime smoke.

...speaking of strains working their way up the list....

You know I've woke and wondered how I ever got home,,, or why was I in jail... Or if I had a wreck or something... Stupid.. I don't know how I wood've acted if I had killed someone... I was in Folsom talking to this one dude,,, he was in for manslaughter while driving under the influence. After all he was a diabetic and had a blackout from the booze. Diabetic blackouts.. Heard of them.. He was crying,, he had gotten a 7 years sentence for killing two people after crossing the center line up around north bay by the speedway, vehicular manslaughter. Seemed right for an accident,,, Well-being in jail,, and just alittle bored,,, I looked into his case abit deeper... Found he had a prior. vehicular manslaughter for the same reason and kiiled some guy and got a 4 year sentence... Went out and did this again,,, knowing he blacks out when drinking? I told him he should've gotten a murder charge on him.. He KNEW the gun was loaded... Some people are pretty stupid... Me included Hell I just got my throat raped,, least it feels like it was... And here I just put out a cigarette... Pretty stupid......

But hell ya that is a pretty big ass party.. I been there back in my 'biker' days... The Quarter was a spot we all went on runs to..
Banditos Culb. It was a mandatory run for my Club,, the Road Barons. One of my X's is from Shreveport La. I truely miss the south... You know this,,, people are abit slower back there... 20 years behind everywhere else.. People talk slower,, do everything slower... Least they did where I was.. But I loved it... The worlds changing to fast as is... BTW I threw a UD seed on a paper towel... One cracked allready so we'll see.... Keepem Green

Tead Captin Jacks Dead Bug Brew,,,, 1 time and it works for 3 weeks... It's got that Spinosad in it. I guess they found these culture on the floor in a dufunt rum bottling plant.. Took acouple scraping off the floor,, and here we go... I spray everything I plan on harvesting the 1st of Oct,, outdoors,,, on Septemeber 1st.. Bugs are history.. I swear by the product.. No oily residue to clog the pores of the plant and get on your flowers to have to wash later,,, or even smoke,, this product disapates in 3 weeks... I use to have loupers all over mine come Sept' till I sprayed once, one time. Catterpillers use to climb out the racks as the plants dried.. Now I haven't seen one in 5 years.. I give it my stamp... You only have to spray one side of the leaf.. Both is better,,, but once a worm takes a bite,, he's history... Well any catterpiller... Even other common pests... Keepem Green

You know I've woke and wondered how I ever got home,,, or why was I in jail... Or if I had a wreck or something... Stupid.. I don't know how I wood've acted if I had killed someone... I was in Folsom talking to this one dude,,, he was in for manslaughter while driving under the influence. After all he was a diabetic and had a blackout from the booze. Diabetic blackouts.. Heard of them.. He was crying,, he had gotten a 7 years sentence for killing two people after crossing the center line up around north bay by the speedway, vehicular manslaughter. Seemed right for an accident,,, Well-being in jail,, and just alittle bored,,, I looked into his case abit deeper... Found he had a prior. vehicular manslaughter for the same reason and kiiled some guy and got a 4 year sentence... Went out and did this again,,, knowing he blacks out when drinking? I told him he should've gotten a murder charge on him.. He KNEW the gun was loaded... Some people are pretty stupid... Me included Hell I just got my throat raped,, least it feels like it was... And here I just put out a cigarette... Pretty stupid......

But hell ya that is a pretty big ass party.. I been there back in my 'biker' days... The Quarter was a spot we all went on runs to..
Banditos Culb. It was a mandatory run for my Club,, the Road Barons. One of my X's is from Shreveport La. I truely miss the south... You know this,,, people are abit slower back there... 20 years behind everywhere else.. People talk slower,, do everything slower... Least they did where I was.. But I loved it... The worlds changing to fast as is... BTW I threw a UD seed on a paper towel... One cracked allready so we'll see.... Keepem Green

Kinda rough words... but honest as hell... and Tead luvs him some straight up honesty. One of the little bonuses of this place actually.
Isn't it odd how some humans always have to spin things hard in their favor? Greasy. Never trust them myself. The only way we have to interact with our fellow humans is by the words that fall from their faces. When those words deceive, it sure makes them difficult to interact with. Society continues none the less.

I can't even begin to count the times I've operated a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Further more, there are some other activities I've participated in while drunk that are far more dangerous than simply pointing a 2 ton vehicle down the road. I like to keep those thought under the carpet... it sends fear thru my brain even today.

I think your 20 year estimate may be a touch off. I currently feel we're well behind the world of my youth in OR. So, I'd have to put that number beyond 50. The technology is about 10 or 20 behind, but the society and the attitudes are way still entrenched.
I harken back to a time when I had a discussion regarding slavery with a highly educated and very respected city leader. His words tried to tell me that his family was only taking care of these sub-humans.... giving them care in their old age... feeding and caring for him. I tried to introduce the idea that very few of them lived to old age and that gruel and rags don't qualify as care and feeding... it went downhill quickly and I jumped off that ride before the endgame gracefully.
These are some of the core issues that are never spoken of in our world... it's all quietly ignored and supported. Subtle. Ideas like this weave the fabric of the world I exist in. Hell... I ignored it myself by not calling the dude out on his ridiculous ideas.

Ain't you just thought provoking as shit this mornin! Tead needs a bowl now.

Tead Captin Jacks Dead Bug Brew,,,, 1 time and it works for 3 weeks... It's got that Spinosad in it. I guess they found these culture on the floor in a dufunt rum bottling plant.. Took acouple scraping off the floor,, and here we go... I spray everything I plan on harvesting the 1st of Oct,, outdoors,,, on Septemeber 1st.. Bugs are history.. I swear by the product.. No oily residue to clog the pores of the plant and get on your flowers to have to wash later,,, or even smoke,, this product disapates in 3 weeks... I use to have loupers all over mine come Sept' till I sprayed once, one time. Catterpillers use to climb out the racks as the plants dried.. Now I haven't seen one in 5 years.. I give it my stamp... You only have to spray one side of the leaf.. Both is better,,, but once a worm takes a bite,, he's history... Well any catterpiller... Even other common pests... Keepem Green

I've been a BT user during previous grows. Seems to wear off quickly tho, and never killed them all. I'll grab some. Thanks!
Neem is another of my favorites.
I don't normally use anything. Lazy. Don't think I've used my sprayer in a year. Obviously this will need to change if I want to have the slightest hope of anything growing outside.
Caterpillars, snails, leaf miners, mites.... it's an ugly world outside the doors of my growing shed.

Back
Top Bottom