Tales From The Krip!

For me it's 3 joints. by the 3rd joint I remember what it was I was testing.....sometimes.

the gang will tell ya....I roll 'em large.

Yes , i can say , they are large , indeed! Loved the big Paki joints....:high-five:.
I'm like 'Woody'...if i have to smoke more than 1/2 a joint , it's garbage.
With these A5's...i'm tellin ya'l....ya gotta try it is all!
Cheers gang!

Joints, for me, are purely for social occasions. If I'm smoking alone, it's a waste to roll a joint since I tend to take a hit, then in a couple minutes I'll take another, and maybe even a 3rd or 4th (less common), but then I'm pretty good for another hour or more. It's a waste to sit there with a joint burning between hits, for me.

The comedian Gallagher once said, "People who are high shouldn't smoke dope cuz' you don't get any higher, you just get lower on dope!" :rofl:

Joints, for me, are purely for social occasions. If I'm smoking alone, it's a waste to roll a joint since I tend to take a hit, then in a couple minutes I'll take another, and maybe even a 3rd or 4th (less common), but then I'm pretty good for another hour or more. It's a waste to sit there with a joint burning between hits, for me.

The comedian Gallagher once said, "People who are high shouldn't smoke dope cuz' you don't get any higher, you just get lower on dope!" :rofl:

Well, there's no wrong way to smoke it........

I prefer about 20+ hits per smoking session. I also like to sit, smoke, think and such. It's a calming, fun and peaceful ritual if you will.

But the main reason I like the large joints is for taste. With a large joint you get combustion and vapor and cool terp hits all at the same time, especially in the first half of the joint. I feel like I can really tell what's what with a strain that way.....even more than with a bong.

Yep. It's a bit wasteful I suppose.....

DAY #64 OF 12/12

We've had 63 days of 12/12 and these plants are just looking and smelling incredible. Extremely frosty and starting to take on a nice color.

Harvesting next week! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #66 OF 12/12 WTF PIC DUMP

I really wasn't going to post more pics today but then thought, "WTF, there's less than a week left to harvest and the girls look fantastic. Take the pics while you can.", so this is my WTF pic dump:

Happy Harvests!

K

Frost monsters!
Thanks, Brother, they sure are! I think it was Brother Yeti (or maybe Brother Graytail? :hmmmm: ) that said the IHG strains were "confidence boosters". In reality, it just makes me disappointed when I see a strain that doesn't look like it's been through a blizzard! :rofl:

DAY #66 OF 12/12 WTF PIC DUMP

I really wasn't going to post more pics today but then thought, "WTF, there's less than a week left to harvest and the girls look fantastic. Take the pics while you can.", so this is my WTF pic dump:

Happy Harvests!

K
......and the colors! Oh man, you just nailed it! If you let em get down to about 65 at night with 40% rh, you'll see that purple form up. It will make for some pretty nugs. The effect is already at 11.

Those are some very, very nice plants. You nailed it.

Much respect!

Doc

Thanks, Brother, they sure are! I think it was Brother Yeti (or maybe Brother Graytail? :hmmmm: ) that said the IHG strains were "confidence boosters". In reality, it just makes me disappointed when I see a strain that doesn't look like it's been through a blizzard! :rofl:
I think I said they were confidence boosters. I haven't seen a bad In House picture yet. You should really send them some pics. Yours are as good or better than anything they are posting. Are you able to test your flower at a lab? Those would test pretty well I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom