Tales From The Krip!

Frost is looking top notch brother Krip! :bravo::adore:
Love the way you keep your mothers bonsai style. I'll be doing that for sure! Easy to work with and takes up little space. How long would she stay happy in that pot?
Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

She'll be happy in that 4" container FOREVER! I'll just need to do some root pruning and refresh the soil once or twice per year.

This old post really changed my life as a grower. It's allowed me to maintain multiple strains in a relatively small amount of space:

Bonsai Mothers

And, when you decide to get into breeding, checkout the Bonsai Sultan Method link in my sig! :thumb:

Thanks, Brother! :thanks:

She'll be happy in that 4" container FOREVER! I'll just need to do some root pruning and refresh the soil once or twice per year.

This old post really changed my life as a grower. It's allowed me to maintain multiple strains in a relatively small amount of space:

Bonsai Mothers

And, when you decide to get into breeding, checkout the Bonsai Sultan Method link in my sig! :thumb:
Thank you so much bro, that is all the info i needed! :adore::green_heart:

PLATINUM KUSH BREATH TESTER BUD - THEY'RE READY!!! :yahoo:

I took a small, lower, sample bud this morning and, while I was prepared for another two weeks of flowering, the trichs are already probably 10% amber, 85+% cloudy, and just a small scattering of clear. :thedoubletake:

I'll still wait until this weekend to harvest, only because of time restrictions, but if harvesting by trich color, these girls are definitely ready! I wouldn't mind some more weight for the wait, too! :dude-knocking:

Here's the sample bud:

I had said the other day that I could tell by their looks that they were ready, I just didn't realize how ready they were! :slide:

Happy Harvests!

K

PLATINUM KUSH BREATH TESTER BUD - THEY'RE READY!!! :yahoo:

I took a small, lower, sample bud this morning and, while I was prepared for another two weeks of flowering, the trichs are already probably 10% amber, 85+% cloudy, and just a small scattering of clear. :thedoubletake:

I'll still wait until this weekend to harvest, only because of time restrictions, but if harvesting by trich color, these girls are definitely ready! I wouldn't mind some more weight for the wait, too! :dude-knocking:

Here's the sample bud:

I had said the other day that I could tell by their looks that they were ready, I just didn't realize how ready they were! :slide:

Happy Harvests!

K

The amber triches you see....I'll bet they're no longer attached to the stalk. I seriously doubt you'll see much "true" amber.

You're in the harvest window for sure, but seriously.....they could easily go another week! Or not. Up to personal choice now.

The amber triches you see....I'll bet they're no longer attached to the stalk. I seriously doubt you'll see much "true" amber.

You're in the harvest window for sure, but seriously.....they could easily go another week! Or not. Up to personal choice now.
:hmmmm: Hmmmm, interesting.....I'll check the trichs again but am gonna wait until next weekend to harvest. :thanks:

Tasty looking tester brother Krip. How will you be testing it - pipe, bong or vape? :rollit:

Tasty looking tester brother Krip. How will you be testing it - pipe, bong or vape? :rollit:
Testers go in the bong. :bong:

I try to take a full hit (as much as I can), wait five minutes, then take another and see what happens along the way! :yahoo:

By the 2nd hit, I usually know what I'm dealing with. ;)

Drive-by

I test like I smoke.. Zig Zag. If I have to smoke more than a half of what I call 'Biker' joint,, it ain't worth smoking and goes in the budder supply. But after I smoke I watch a family guy,, and rate the herb on if I get afew chuckles outta it.. Then it passes.... But some many things add up to what I smoke,,, smells, tastes, looks and the stone all come into play....

For me it's 3 joints. by the 3rd joint I remember what it was I was testing.....sometimes.

the gang will tell ya....I roll 'em large.

Very large! 1 of Doc's joints is enough for 10 people to get stoned out of their minds and still have 1/2 left. The ceremonial joint at the end of the trip had about 10 strains stacked in order with about gram of shatter mixed in to hold it all together. It was a thing of beauty :Rasta:

PLATINUM KUSH BREATH TEST REVIEW

:bong:.... Ka-Pow! Ka-Bang! Ka-Boom! Ka-Keeper!!! :yahoo:

I like to sample first thing in the morning before I've been smoking all day, so I just took the first bong hit of the sample PKB bud about 10 minutes ago and this stuff is NICE! :surf:

I've been sitting in front of the second packed bong hit since then and don't want to mess up the great buzz from the first by taking the second, yet! I wish there was an easy way for me to test cuz' this is some of the best stuff I've ever grown!

We'll see how it cures, but it's very smooth right now and has an awesome coffee ice cream & hash smell. :yummy:

This strain will be sticking around for a while. It would be a great one to cross with the Blackwater (although, I only have FEM seeds of both) since the BW has those huge buds and the buds on the PKB's tend to be smaller, but we'll see how the yield is. I'm only estimating about 5-6 ounces total out of that small tent but more than willing to sacrafice a little on the yield side for this quality. :thumb:

OK...time to take the 2nd bong hit!

Happy Harvests!

K

Back
Top Bottom