Tales From The Krip!

Hey Krip! I haven't been to this journal for a while! I'm psyched you're doing low and slow and look forward to hearing your impressions of the end product vs regular dry. One thing I would say and I know it's too late is try not to put too much in 1 bag, about a Z of wet, so you'll get about a 1/4 or so dry. If it's working for you then great but for 8 zips dry, I would've had them in about 32 bags, hey I did math! :rofl:

Hope your dads recovery is coming along! :circle-of-love:

Hey Krip! I haven't been to this journal for a while! I'm psyched you're doing low and slow and look forward to hearing your impressions of the end product vs regular dry. One thing I would say and I know it's too late is try not to put too much in 1 bag, about a Z of wet, so you'll get about a 1/4 or so dry. If it's working for you then great but for 8 zips dry, I would've had them in about 32 bags, hey I did math! :rofl:

Hope your dads recovery is coming along! :circle-of-love:
Hey, Brother! Actually, this is something like my 4th round of "low & slow". The 1 z. limit works for medium lunch bags which are 11" x 6" x 3 1/2". I picked up some 13" x 7" x 4 1/2" bags that easily can take 2 z's each. And:

Made in USA, 100% recyclable, eco-friendly, without any harmful chemicals or bleaches. Folded flat individually for easy storage and transport.

Available on the Zon. I got a 150 pack for $19.95, or about $0.13/each. Last time I purchased the lunch bags, I paid $11.19 for 100 or about $0.11/each, so, for the extra $0.02/bag, you can use half of them! That's just my two cents! :laugh:

DAY #70 OF 12/12 - LAST PIC DUMP BEFORE HARVEST!

Today is day #70 of 12/12 and I'm gonna try to harvest the Platinum Kush Breath tomorrow morning, if I'm up early enough. If not, it will be Saturday morning.

This should be some of the best meds I've ever grown. The looks and smell are incredible, though I'm only estimating about 5-6 oz. total yield.

Here are the buds shots:

Happy Harvests!

K
Stunning Krip! That’s a tent full of glorious wonders there brother well done!

I hope your father is doing well and keep doing what your doing! I hope your well pal!

EARLY WEIGHTS ON THE PLATINUM KUSH BREATH

The two harvested PKB's have been in the fridge for about 2 1/2 weeks, now, doing a "low & slow" dry and felt crispy enough to jar.

So, I dumped them all in a big bowl and weighed it out. It came to 290 g's, or 10.2 oz. But, the humidity went to 75%, so I put the open bowl back in the fridge to dry some more before the "final" jarring.

I should lose 20% or more in weight, still; but that would still bring it in at real close to, if not over, 8 oz. which is pretty good for that small tent, and the quality sure looks good, though I haven't had any tester buds since before harvest.

I'll get more accurate weights once they've lost some more moisture. And, come to think of it, I'm gonna get me a small PKB tester bud out of the fridge to sample! :yummy:

Happy Harvests!

K

Drive-by

Nice buddage Mister Krip..

Funny that Doc talked about fake ones..

This third world site I go to for kicks and drama,, I posted afew pics and people attacked me called me a thief that stole from the net then and reposted them as my own...

Back
Top Bottom