Tales From The Krip!

I have a bunch of DDA seeds I'd like to run, at some point, too. And, I understand DDA since, AFAIK, it's one of those auto-only strains. I've heard several people complain about the yields but the buds are gorgeous and I don't hear many complaints about the high. ;)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the Trainwreck. I could always skip that one in the '79 Christmas Bud breeding round and just get some seeds from Brother Icemud ! :rofl:
You could probably stuff like 10 of the DDA's in your breeding tent lol. Ice probably has a few thousand seeds he will never use. You may be able to convince him to spare a few for you lol!

So, are you saying my plants look so good because of my low IQ??? :thedoubletake:
:passitleft:

OK....I admit it...The nematodes have ME beat cuz' I never had plants like that in hydro! :rofl:

our job is to cultivate the soil. The soil's job is to work out a win-win relationship with the roots. The root's job is to feed the plant....whose job is to feed the cultivator!

Full employment, everyone gets fed, everyone is happy! No one is worse off, nothing is wasted. There is a profound mystery here.....heavy stuff.....3 joint/hot spring kind of thinking.....I catch a glimpse of it every now and then.

Hydro has its place for sure.....but there's more waste than I'm comfortable with and the net effect is damage to the soil, or at best zero improvement to the soil.

High Brix leaves the soil in better shape and is much easier! But you already know this.

Wow guess the gang all hangs here.. Sup Krip I didn't realize you work for the site now.. You a snitch ??? LMAO. JK.. Green evening bro... And congrats...
Hey, Brother! Naaaah, I'm just a lowly Grow Journalist. My only payment is the Title and if I want to snitch on someone, I have to use the "Report" link on a post like everyone else! :rofl:

DAY #50 OF 12/12 & LOOKING GOOD! :yummy:

Today will be day #50 of 12/12 for the Platinum Kush Breath and they're really looking and smelling awesome. They'll be getting their 4th CAT (2nd late flower CAT) pretty much as soon as I'm done with this post since, when taking the pics, I noticed the pots a little dry.

Here are today's pics, but no guarantees I don't post more later after it gets a little darker! :rofl:

Happy Harvests!

K

Cut em and lemme smoke em! :goof:
Looking great in there Krip!

Yeah, Krip's been running a clinic here. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is how you use the Kit to make great flowers. :headbanger::bravo:

Good evening @Mr. Krip Those buds look amazing! :drool:I’m a bit late for this show but I’ll Be sticking around for the end if you don’t mind. Gotta get me some of that Platinum Kush!
Welcome, Brother! :welcome:
Good news! We may be nearing the end of this round, but (God willing! :dude-knocking: ) nowhere near the end of this journal, so there's plenty more ahead! :high-five:

Welcome, Brother! :welcome:
Good news! We may be nearing the end of this round, but (God willing! :dude-knocking: ) nowhere near the end of this journal, so there's plenty more ahead! :high-five:
Oh but the end is my favorite part :popcorn:I’m up early this morning to do a photoshoot while the lighting is good :hippy:Looking forward to your next upload! I’m standing here, behind the door, like a lion, ready to pounce as soon as I hear the timer click. ...any second now...

DAY #52 OF 12/12 - TWO DAYS AFTER 4TH CAT DRENCH!

It's day #52 for the two Platinum Kush Breath. They got their first two CAT drenches early, starting right at week #3, and then another couple of CATs over the last week.

I don't know if the two additional late flower CATs helped, at all, since I don't have a real comparison and these girls were already extremely frosty, but even I am truly amazed when I see these pics :yummy::

The plants have had a "coffee ice cream & hash" smell for the last several weeks and, as of this morning, there's a strong diesel smell starting to develop.

About two weeks left then it's harvest time! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

DAY #52 OF 12/12 - TWO DAYS AFTER 4TH CAT DRENCH!

It's day #52 for the two Platinum Kush Breath. They got their first two CAT drenches early, starting right at week #3, and then another couple of CATs over the last week.

I don't know if the two additional late flower CATs helped, at all, since I don't have a real comparison and these girls were already extremely frosty, but even I am truly amazed when I see these pics :yummy::

The plants have had a "coffee ice cream & hash" smell for the last several weeks and, as of this morning, there's a strong diesel smell starting to develop.

About two weeks left then it's harvest time! :yahoo:

Happy Harvests!

K

For fakes, they are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom