SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Oooh! Treasure tasting... :p:cool: such an exciting moment ...

Oooo.... I agree Amy. I'll keep an eye out for his report. At the moment I'm gonna try to beat the rain for my dinner purchases.

I may take DC 1.6 too. She's looking mighty peaked and ready to quit.

The daughter just asked me what I had growing for her. After the tour we realized that everything in flower except the Devil's Carnival's that I'm using for pain creams, Red Diesel, and Carn 4.6 - which technically is for the BIL too - is grown for her use.

She was impressed. Lol! I was surprised to realize how little I was growing for myself. I'll be changing that dynamic soon. Dark Devil Auto cobs will join my Carnival ones before the year is out. :battingeyelashes:

Nice harvest Sue!

Glad you are getting to harvest today! I usually let the plant tell me she's ready too, but I had to harvest my tent a little earlier than expected (last week) with the house sold. I'm jarring it all up today after a week of drying in my temp/humidity/light controlled box. Drying is my favorite part really, I've worked out my own preferences for drying over the years and love watching the colors change and odoriferous emanations evolve! Since nothing else is growing ... they have been getting the evil eye much more often during this round. Dang I wish the ministry wouldn't have blown off my order for Carnival, I really wanted to try that since you rave about it so.

Peace
Keith

Nice harvest Sue!

Glad you are getting to harvest today! I usually let the plant tell me she's ready too, but I had to harvest my tent a little earlier than expected (last week) with the house sold. I'm jarring it all up today after a week of drying in my temp/humidity/light controlled box. Drying is my favorite part really, I've worked out my own preferences for drying over the years and love watching the colors change and odoriferous emanations evolve! Since nothing else is growing ... they have been getting the evil eye much more often during this round. Dang I wish the ministry wouldn't have blown off my order for Carnival, I really wanted to try that since you rave about it so.

Peace
Keith

There’ll be other days Keith. :hug: All things in their right time.

I’m not harvesting until morning. I prefer to chop before lights come on. Monday I’ll take the Royal Gorilla. She called me to check her trichomes too. Turns out she’s more ready than I thought.

It’s strange winding down, isn’t it? Feels so unnatural. It’ll all be worth it.

Must feel totally weird Sue! It’ll be a lovely reset when you get back all loved up by the ocean :love:

Yay Sue is about to have a harvest festival! That’s like 4 plants you’ve tagged for take-down int he nes few days! What fun :slide:

Mmmm Sunday morning here - my wake n bake “SweetSue day” ... except I’m on my own so need to get breakfast together... do I vape before or after? ... this is the question...

Who’m I kidding? Beforehand of course :rofl:

Happy Weekend Sue
:hug:

Mmmm Sunday morning here - my wake n bake “SweetSue day” ... except I’m on my own so need to get breakfast together... do I vape before or after? ... this is the question...

Who’m I kidding? Beforehand of course :rofl:

I always thought it was before and after.....but I'm an overdoer. :ganjamon:

I've heard that is why Rhodelization doesn't work well. But still..... I don't want to see nanners on my girls....

I do however plan to do some "breeding" (I use that loosely) with some auto's in the future if I ever break out of my slump.

Thanks for the information @MagicJim !!

I'd bet Rhondelization would work if done as designed, letting the plants go two weeks longer. Don't think I hadn't considered it. Lol! She'd be in there with another Jamaican, so any seeds generated would be wonderful.

Hmmmmm...... Maybe I should consider this more.

I'd bet Rhondelization would work if done as designed, letting the plants go two weeks longer. Don't think I hadn't considered it. Lol! She'd be in there with another Jamaican, so any seeds generated would be wonderful.

Hmmmmm...... Maybe I should consider this more.

But the thricomes would be probably really dark for that to happen. Not a problem if you like lots of amber.

Well I went ahead and overdid it Bonsai! :thumb::volcano-smiley: Just having the “after” now :volcano-smiley:
Good for you.......unless you get all paranoid.......then it wasn't my idea.... :laugh:

But the thricomes would be probably really dark for that to happen. Not a problem if you like lots of amber.

Too much amber would normally be a problem, but this girl only holds a few grams. There's no chance she'd seed the other Jamaican, it's too old for that to be a concern, but it might give me a small bit of pollen to play with.

I may watch it for a couple days ........ no I won't. Lol! She comes down in the morning. When I make seeds it'll be with a more dependable method.

Too much amber would normally be a problem, but this girl only holds a few grams. There's no chance she'd seed the other Jamaican, it's too old for that to be a concern, but it might give me a small bit of pollen to play with.

I may watch it for a couple days ........ no I won't. Lol! She comes down in the morning. When I make seeds it'll be with a more dependable method.
LOL.....you cracked under pressure.

Another harvest post from @SweetSue ,can't wait!!

The only people I know of who like that are ones who haven't figured out what it actually means.

The only people I know of who like that are ones who haven't figured out what it actually means.

Lol! Do you mean people who prefer lots of amber TS?

Just doing a drive-by and look at afew pics......... Hope life's GOOD

Keepem Green

Lol! Do you mean people who prefer lots of amber TS?

Well, let's see...

I don't know. Could be.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm referring to folks who apparently think that THC(a) turns into CBD(a) if they let the plants go long enough and/or who think that THC(a) degrades but that somehow, magically, CBD(a) does not.

Not people who just like amber as a color in general. I've got nothing against caution-light spotters, I suppose. . . .

Well, let's see...

I don't know. Could be.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm referring to folks who apparently think that THC(a) turns into CBD(a) if they let the plants go long enough and/or who think that THC(a) degrades but that somehow, magically, CBD(a) does not.

Not people who just like amber as a color in general. I've got nothing against caution-light spotters, I suppose. . . .

Hmmm.... my take was amber slows me down. Less amber means more energy and drive. I go with less. Lol!

And on that slightly giddy note I’m turning into a sleeping woman in about five minutes. :battingeyelashes:

Goodnight moon. :love:

Just my little 2 cents,,,,,,, I enjoy buds that have gone long enough to start ambering,,, seems like a better couch lock????? Now alot of them long-term sativias,, never show amber till they are WAY FAR even throwing hermie flowers out............... And by then most all of the terpenes are dead and drying out........ That sucks as far as getting them good tastes and smells. All my years outdoors taught me to cut a plant in the morning''''''''' before the sun drys them out. Like the perfume makers do with lilac. To me,,, once you see afew trichomes getting sucked up as in amber,,, it's time. A great indicator as to too late sometimes??? One thing I kind of preach,,, is it take afew grows,,, with the same plant to really know what she needs............. Food and timeframes? Harvest time for a plant is something you learn after afew times?

GL with the Puppy,,, and Keepem Green

Start ambering? <SHRUGS> This may be necessary in order to harvest bud that has the maximum amount of cloudy trichomes. That... Is just a thing (IMHO).

I was referring to people that aim for amber trichomes. To use food analogy:

Clear - not ripe yet
Cloudy - Ripe and ready to eat
Amber - Rotten, lol.

Aiming for amber is picking and growing a strain that doesn't fit the user- and then attempting to make it so, by making it less. Which makes sense when there are only, what, five, maybe seven strains available?

Ohwaitaminute...
;)

Another food analogy: Gee, I'd really love that meat dish if only it were sweet. I know, lol, I'll just leave it on the counter for a week - then it'll be nice and sweet (because it will have spoiled). Or you could try a recipe for preparing meat that gives you the sweetness that you prefer, with good fresh meat. (I know, "sweat meat" is probably turning even more people's stomachs right now than the thought of dumping sugar into chili does, but it's late and my analogy list is blurry.)

Back
Top Bottom