SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

@Bonsaiweed I call dibs on the bike if you’re passing that along. Lol
That bike is a huge gift from karma to me. It was the best deal I ever purchased up to this point. It's a very long story, but I flew 2/3rds the way across the country to ride it back, with only seeing pictures. I gave the guy cash.

I'll be keeping it for a while yet.......;)

It needs a bath something terrible. Today was a test ride after I got the back brakes bled. Two new tires will be ordered to go on her.

I'm so excited for your trip to California sweet sue. To be able to meet up with fellow 420 members is an amazing experience and I know that would make your trip so much better. I am so blessed to live close to you myself! Have I told you that I'm taking a trip to Denver Colorado for 4/20 this year!! It would be my first trip there and I would love to meet any members that might be visiting also!

Wow.... Sue starts the day with..."all quiet in the garden"....hahahah ... then the thread explodes with joyful light giving...Then I see @Bonsaiweed with a beautiful new bike. I ride as well and definitely find it therapeutic. Ride safe.

It was a great day.....

@Phenoman and @KeifKeith
I am moved by your posts. Thank you so much and I wish you the absolute best.

cheers,,,, lazy
Well, the bike isn't really new. Its a few years old, just in good shape.

I find there are a lot of people on here that ride or did at one time. I think it's a common theme.

Sue

I'll take a set of the COBs if still available, and I'll pass on the Vero240 you gave me if I get the upgrade.
I'd split the shipping cause that's one big solid unit.

I was ready to buy a small quantum to replace my aging CFL's so If those aren't taken, dibs?
I'll take the G240 if no one wants that and pass it on to the Klone King, hmmmm maybe he would want the Vero240 and save shipping. (420 members first dibs of course)

Any hint as to what they are making for you?

are they shipping assembled, or am I getting the pleasure of assissting you with the assembly?

Everything but the GR240s are spoken for Hash Hound. It went pretty fast once I posted. We can certainly pass one on to the Klone King. We gotta keep him going too.

I thought you had your lights taken care of or I’d have called you first. Sorry about that. :hug:

I have no idea what Dan has in mind or if they’ll be assembled. If not, I have your number. Lol! I’ll be visiting their facility while I’m in California. How cool is that? I’ll get a one-on-one explaination of what I’m going to be working with. :slide:

Very interested in the GW's. Would make great supplemental lights for my Autos

All of the lights have been spoken for loomis. If one becomes available I’ll keep you in mind. :battingeyelashes:

Well. New to you!
I'm also a long-time motorcycle enthusiast:) hopefully I'll be getting another bike this year it's definitely therapeutic!
Sold my Ninja ZX7R for our home down payment 2 years ago... Looking for a powerful cruiser like a Victory 8 ball

I thought you had your lights taken care of or I’d have called you first. Sorry about that.

I do have good light, I was wanting to upgrade to fanless COBs instead.

I posted that recipe for night sweats on your opiate taper thread:) hope that it helps some folks.
Also NL and progeny works for me for those who are interested in the cannabis related relief:)

Just doing a drive-by.... Busy as always. BTW nice scoot. I had a BMW,,,, one time,,,,, in years gone past. Was a cruiser... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom