SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

I promised the daughter no plants that needed more than water. Bring the clone. I’ll keep it going and clone it when I get back. I want that one.

Unless you’re growing another, in which case I can get a cutting on the next round. :battingeyelashes:

Which of the Timbers would you like?

Sup Pheno, i am gonna check out your journal later this after noon plz post that recipe on my journal thread so I can copy in down... I have chronic seizures and along with smoking buds I am trying to use natural remedies... I have the proverbial broke down body from too much fun as a younger person... thx in advance

@MaddHacker , you medicate for seizures with smoking? A capsule regimen with an infused oil using high CBD may be something to consider. You may be able to eliminate the seizures, or at the very least cut them back to a more manageable level.

Good afternoon Sue!
Dan over at Timber is a good dude.
:Namaste:
Bless him and you as well.

Bless you Sue for thinking of passing on your old lights to someone who needs them. :Namaste:

They were a gift to me, in one way or another BigBear. It’s an easy thing to do. :battingeyelashes: My rule has always been, “if I’m not using it, find another home for it.” Lol!

have:
* 1 GROWant GR 480 (already spoken for)
* 2 GROWant GR 240
* 1 Timber Grow Lights 3000K 200 watt Citizen COB (50x4)
* 1 Timber Grow Lights 3500K 200 watt Citizen COB (50x4)
* 1 Timber Grow Lights 3500K 200 watt Citizen COB (100x2)
* 1 set of Timber Grow Lights 4000k quantum boards

Let's find these lights some new homes
I would most certainly be interested in paying for more than just shipping for some Timbers...I need to finish filling up my tent as my timber light now only covers about half of my 3'x5' tent! Let me know if that sounds doable :Namaste:

I would most certainly be interested in paying for more than just shipping for some Timbers...I need to finish filling up my tent as my timber light now only covers about half of my 3'x5' tent! Let me know if that sounds doable :Namaste:

The two 3500 COBs are still available. :battingeyelashes:

@MaddHacker , you medicate for seizures with smoking? A capsule regimen with an infused oil using high CBD may be something to consider. You may be able to eliminate the seizures, or at the very least cut them back to a more manageable level.

Mostly edibles for me, smoke for the Fibromyalgia/skeletal pain... hope you got my personal message about the lights

Mostly edibles for me, smoke for the Fibromyalgia/skeletal pain... hope you got my personal message about the lights

Yes I did. I’m glad to hear that. It’s just a matter of dialing the dose in then.

Yes I did. I’m glad to hear that. It’s just a matter of dialing the dose in then
Yep and thats why i am always looking for recipes as well, just cautious with my biz, and have obviously come to the right place.... Have tried the "bathtub" stuff... Looking as a serious consumer with the med needs, people on here get it.

The only lights remaining are the GROWant GR240s.

Sue:nomo:
Throwing my hat in the ring for those Timbers.
hmu.

Sue

I'll take a set of the COBs if still available, and I'll pass on the Vero240 you gave me if I get the upgrade.
I'd split the shipping cause that's one big solid unit.

I was ready to buy a small quantum to replace my aging CFL's so If those aren't taken, dibs?
I'll take the G240 if no one wants that and pass it on to the Klone King, hmmmm maybe he would want the Vero240 and save shipping. (420 members first dibs of course)

Any hint as to what they are making for you?

are they shipping assembled, or am I getting the pleasure of assissting you with the assembly?

Back
Top Bottom