SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

WTF?! I read that zero cannabis write up and I don't get it. They have bred the cannabinoids and terpenes right out of the plant. Even calling them pesky. For what purpose, so you don't get arrested? Plus you can buy these seeds for the same price as regular strains....why would you? That can't be real......:cough:
k....glad to see that I wasn't the only one confused LOL

Ahhh April fools......OK I buy that. I forgot I got to pay attention to the tricksters today. :rofl:
LOL....never mind Sue......didn't even dawn on me that it was an April fools thing. I am going to head back to my little thread now that I spent time trying to figure that out and feel like a dumbass LOL!

Wasn’t it an April fool’s?

We have this fun tradition of celebrating the first day in April pulling innocent pranks on our friends and loved ones. We call them April fools because they fell for it. :rofl:

LOL....never mind Sue......didn't even dawn on me that it was an April fools thing. I am going to head back to my little thread now that I spent time trying to figure that out and feel like a dumbass LOL!

Hehehe! Gotcha! :rofl:

So you're saying, it's a great place to live, if every other human fell off the face of earth..... fair enough. Orange County was the same.
Yeah I was stationed in OC as well......liked it as a young dude but not so much in my 30s. Definitely liked San Diego more than OC!

Wasn’t it an April fool’s?
See this is why I should take advantage of that multi quote thing more often......or the edit feature. But what fun is that if no one gets to laugh at the gullible nature of Stank!

Beware the Black D.O.G. I here she's excellent. Very powerful stuff.
full

Yeah I was stationed in OC as well......liked it as a young dude but not so much in my 30s. Definitely liked San Diego more than OC!
Tustin for me....I was a winger... Didn't stay long enough to get old or boring....

Tustin for me....I was a winger... Didn't stay long enough to get old or boring....
I was a winger too....ended up retarded....errr....retired....22 years. Closed Tustin and El Toro down and went down to Miramar.

I was a winger too....ended up retarded....errr....retired....22 years. Closed Tustin and El Toro down and went down to Miramar.
Damn....small world. I should have done 20, but got out and got married.

Yes. The Black Dog is excellent... mwahahahaha

Is your BD from seed or clone?

It was a clone that I held back so long I thought I’d kill it. Low and behold she was planning to be a star.

Shitters rule..... just sayin

Back
Top Bottom