SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

@Hash Hound, it'd be appreciated if you recounted your tale of healing with the cream over at Magnus8's Topical Study Hall. Every bit of "anecdotal evidence" is another nail in the coffin of prohibition.

I believe I'll finish out the day with the last little brownie Hash Hound left me. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Nice haul there.

Thank you JustMeds. The place smells delicious too. Lol! Man, am I beat though. That's a lot of hours on your feet. Once you start you can't wander far.

Sue I know you have both the “professional formula” and the 2x formula of RX Green. In your updates when you say 15ml of Bloom is that of the 2x or the “professional”?

I knew I’d missed something. Lol! It’s the new formula Doob, the last gallon bottles I picked up. The highest level in Bloom is 16 ml per gallon of Parts A & B.

I’m would have to do some demolition to fit a 4x2. Don’t think I haven’t thought of it. Lol

Hahah! Spoken like a true obsessive cannabis cultivator.

@lazyfish, I’ve thought of getting a tent that was 4’ wide and 2” deep, but these little 27”x27” worked out so well when I had mites I don’t think I’ll go back to the bigger tents again.

At least that applies until I have more space to expand. Lol! I’ve a 4x4 packed in the stairwell storage area.

I’ve accepted that there will never be enough room to grow what I want. :battingeyelashes:

I’ve got a mix of both forumlas and get confused often. Been using a lot less this cycle, I think it shows. I’m going to use more again.

I have a big cheat sheet with both formulas written up and posted where I can’t miss it and I marked the bottles of diluted mix with a bold marker to alert my easily-distracted brain. :battingeyelashes:

My challenge is the perpetual nature of my garden. Part of the reason I’m standardizing the pot size is that I keep mixing up the wrong amounts. Lol! If all pots hold the same amount it make it much easier to water the crew.

I periodically overload the garden because I keep forgetting that the real estate under bloom lights is limited. It’s been like that from the beginning. :rofl:

The last round I was trying for a less strong mix, but turns out I was quadrupling instead of doubling the “professional forumla”. The plants were my best so far but had a little nute burn. This time I properly used a double strength mix, and the plants look healthy enough, but the buds aren’t as thick as the last cycle.

Interesting observation, Drdoob!

I have a couple clones...from the same mother taken at the same time. Almost identical feeding...sometimes I don;t take notes about each and every feed... One probably got one more dose of fish emulsion or more top dressing or more bone meal....I don't know which. but one is yellow and one id dark green. Definitely bigger buds on the green one.

It just goes to show we are walking a fine line. It is hard to pay attention to healthy roots when you cant see them!

Morning @SweetSue and everyone else...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Have a great day.

My step son lived in San Diego for some years. I found it very nice indeed. And very hard to leave. You will too.
Just wait until you are stuck in traffic for 2 hours trying to 10 miles.....that made it much easier for me to leave LOL! The weather is great though if you don't like extremes. Never real hot in San Diego and never really cold there.

Just wait until you are stuck in traffic for 2 hours trying to 10 miles.....that made it much easier for me to leave LOL! The weather is great though if you don't like extremes. Never real hot in San Diego and never really cold there.
So you're saying, it's a great place to live, if every other human fell off the face of earth..... fair enough. Orange County was the same.

Back
Top Bottom