SweetSue's Perpetual 3.0 - The Hempy/HB Hybrid Grow

Sue would win by a landslide! She is far more advanced than Newty;)

@SweetSue I watch you from the outside and your definitely a woman I admire in this man dominated world! I hope to grow up and be Sweet Sue:)
Well, she does wield a drill...... :rofl:

But you ( @newty ) do some great videos....so....it's pretty close with usability around food (cobs are not food, not in my definition). @SweetSue is an explorer though. She likes to go places few have gone.....

Sue would win by a landslide! She is far more advanced than Newty;)

@SweetSue I watch you from the outside and your definitely a woman I admire in this man dominated world! I hope to grow up and be Sweet Sue:)

Guys.... :hug::hug::hug: Hehehe! You're making me blush.

You know newty, I never once looked at it as a male-dominated space. Isn't that funny? Lol! It's true. I looked at them all as new neighbors and went about being neighborly. I acknowledge the superiority in the art of cultivating many displayed, but that's experience I missed out on. I'll catch up soon and walk away with a POTM someday. Count on it. :battingeyelashes:

I guess I just never felt limited here by my sex, and quite frankly, it surprises me to hear other women say that. Obviously I learned to exploit the gender difference by being sparkling and loving. Lol! My mission became sharing how to use cannabis for relief of life's more painful expressions. That endeared me to the entire community and gave me a pathway to repay the kindness you all show me at every turn.

I'm the den mother of this rowdy band, and they have to sometimes run to keep up with me. Lol! :circle-of-love:

I plan to get a cob from my next harvest. One fresh bud at least but that Is at least 4 months away. Mine will be for smoking I am 99% sure the wife will never eat a cob bit. But she will smoke anything.

Generally, She just isnt into edibles, had some in in CO.
I could try to push it maybe she will have a bit, chomp-chomp. She would love to find the thai stick buzz, i dunno?o_O

Here have a picture.
I just posted this in my thread and I am still harvesting seeds.....
Triple Purple Rhino.

They are b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l! The breeding houses could learn a thing or two.....

Once we start exploring the cured cobs we may convince her to try, at least once keltic. It's not really an edible you're going for here, it's a sublingual administration, keeping the whole mix in the mouth as long as is comfortable to let the cannabinoids go straight to the brain. The swallowing part is icing on the cake. :slide:

Containing the Jamaican

Had me some fun today, refitting Jamaican 1.3 to better support her branches as she begins to bloom. I think I've figured out how to keep this wild child under control.

I took her out and released her from all restraints, removing the poles so I could rethink.

I've been considering what @Stage did with his bushes. I don't want to use bamboo cross-pieces like he does, but the basic idea of the verticle trellis was what appealed to me. I like using the chinelle craft sticks. Great multi-purpose tools in my garden.

It always looks raw and untamed when you first get it finished. Lol! By tomorrow the branches and leaves will have reoriented themselves to the lights.

The tallest branch was too close to the light. A quick hook and it got pulled down. Another advantage of the poles is the attachment flexibility.

This is a good start. The horizontal strips are flexible, but they also offer a resistant surface for positioning branches to open up the interior space for air movement.

Just beginning to flower. :slide:

I reached in for the Black DOG and was shocked to see her roots growing into the tray.

Yeah... I'm thinking 10 gallons wouldn't be a bad idea. I wasn't prepared to do another big pot. The soil's here, ready to go, but I wasn't relishing the idea of hauling around that much soil again. I'll think it over today and make a decision before tomorrow. She's 9 days into flower now, and her soil is just about the perfect moisture level for a transplant...... We'll see.

She making a good argument in her favor. She'd be my last soil transplant.

It only seems fair, looking at her, doesn't it? Don't be surprised if the next time you see her she's got twice the root space under her.

For today they're all tucked away in their cozy tent.

I had fun. You? :battingeyelashes:

Spoken like a true Democrat lol
I don't know about Democrat or Republican, but sounds like someone with a good grasp of reality to me. Dems or Republicans, the politicians are all the same......whores for hire to the special interest groups.

Black Dog is beauuuutiful! :thumb:

She certainly shows a promising future. :slide:

Yeah Graytail, I'm gonna have to get her into more soil. Lol! I should probably do that now. :battingeyelashes:

Nope.....and its got my soil recipe there (and only there). LOL, almost time to start mixing a new batch and I can't access my recipe!

Hopefully it won't be too much longer Van. There's so much in those blogs. We never imagined...... The daughter smiles and says "back up mother." :rofl:

Guys.... :hug::hug::hug: Hehehe! You're making me blush.

You know newty, I never once looked at it as a male-dominated space. Isn't that funny? Lol! It's true. I looked at them all as new neighbors and went about being neighborly. I acknowledge the superiority in the art of cultivating many displayed, but that's experience I missed out on. I'll catch up soon and walk away with a POTM someday. Count on it. :battingeyelashes:

I guess I just never felt limited here by my sex, and quite frankly, it surprises me to hear other women say that. Obviously I learned to exploit the gender difference by being sparkling and loving. Lol! My mission became sharing how to use cannabis for relief of life's more painful expressions. That endeared me to the entire community and gave me a pathway to repay the kindness you all show me at every turn.

I'm the den mother of this rowdy band, and they have to sometimes run to keep up with me. Lol! :circle-of-love:

I absolutely LOVE this post Sue! Thank you!

Spoken like a true Democrat lol

The highest office of our country is held by a man who knew he'd lose. A man so unequipped for the position that the campaign was political circus. This is an equal-opportunity national embarrassment.

The whole last election cycle was an embarrassment. Trump and Clinton. Really? 300 million+ plus people in this country and those were our freaking choices! And Gary Johnson couldn't even get on a debate stage with them. Our political system is a joke.

My back hurts just looking at it..... I would need to move it while wet. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom