SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Tead luvs him a heavy hitting Indica... some dank evilness from the bowels of my garden.
He also loves to have a smoking partner... anyone will do.... but @Tead'ssmokingbuddy has named himself properly.
After a few bowls, everyone taps out. @BrixNewb has a sweetie that can keep up... but then it's just boring. Soooo much more fun watching them fall.
I suspect most all of you would make boring smokin buddies too... but the words would roll.... that's another fun bit.

My buddy who doesn't visit often is over here nodding out in our chair eating animal crackers, he wanted to get smoked out. Today even the wife is laying on the couch out cold

Good evening everyone :love:

Wow! My days get so busy lately it has me spinning. Lol! I just finished a marathon transcription over in Class Notes and now it's time to party a little. Wait.....let me take a few hits before I drop into the conversations. :roorrip:

Good Morning Sue!

I've got the same problem Sue, but my insomnia is a lifelong "adventure" :laugh: If I get 4 hours of sleep I do a little dance!
If the sun is up, zero chance of sleep. I've blacked out the windows, no difference. I tried making Oil or smoking high CBN strains, still no sleep help. I laugh internally when I'm with folks that smoke and yawn all sleepy an hour later. I am still on the quest for that elusive magical sleep strain, but I don't think my brain reacts like most other folks.

Peace
Keith

Evenin' Keith. :hug: Most nights lately have been 4-5 hours. When I went in for the exit interview for the research study on Tuesday the lead researcher laughed that she'd been planning to ask me if my notations for sleep hours had been typos. Lol!

I explained I'm a writer, and that means I don't always have control over when inspiration strikes. Lol! I've been expecting to crash here for days and it hasn't happened yet. I keep finding more energy I wasn't aware I had.

When I'm getting desperate I pull out Dinachem. Three hits after 2 AM and I best get to the bed or I'll wake up on the floor. Lol!

I picked up the nick-name as a teen. My group of smoking friends would always say "spark it up" or "spark that bad boy already" or "put some spark to it." And in those days it always seemed that when it came time to smoke, nobody would have a lighter. Except me. :) Always the boyscout when it came to making fire. If someone had a ligher but it was dead, or out of gas. I would scrape some cotton fuzz off of our long white cotton tube socks (or use a Q-tip if ya got 'em) and the "Sparks" from the lighter would ignite the cotton enough to get the joint going! So when they needed a light...wheres "Big Sparks" he'll get it going! Lol!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane Sweet Sue. * sighs* I miss the good ol days...

"Always prepared". The late husband was an Eagle Scout. Lol! Thanks for sharing that Sparks. Nice story. :hug:

I don't miss the old days myself. I figure I have so much wonder ahead I don't have time to look back. :battingeyelashes:

I don’t sleep either. I wake up and smoke joints to “go back to sleep” but usually they just help the boredom of laying there awake for a couple more hours. For Christmas I got a watch with a sleep tracking app, it shows a very sad looking chart. I’ve never once hit my 6 hour goal.
:passitleft:

I used to track my sleep, and I found it fascinating how deeply I slept when I finally got myself to bed. Of course, that was back when Dale was still alive and I used to actually go to bed when he did.

It was a rule of mine, we went to bed together. I married him so I'd never have to sleep alone again. Oops! Lol!

FYI, there are refillable carbon filters on the market. I haven't tried any, personally, but checkout Foothill Filters, as an example ;). There are also some DIY filters in the DIY forums.

My favorite is the one that runs the tubing right into a bag of charcoal briquettes. Don't think I haven't given it consideration. nivek did a super adaptation of that buried outside his shed.

I have the distinct advantage of being on the top floor, front of the building, where no one will be picking up the smells. I can get away with this for a short time while I look at my options, the easiest of which is probably to cough up the money for another CAN 33.

Tead luvs him a heavy hitting Indica... some dank evilness from the bowels of my garden.
He also loves to have a smoking partner... anyone will do.... but @Tead'ssmokingbuddy has named himself properly.
After a few bowls, everyone taps out. @BrixNewb has a sweetie that can keep up... but then it's just boring. Soooo much more fun watching them fall.
I suspect most all of you would make boring smokin buddies too... but the words would roll.... that's another fun bit.

I miss smoking with her. It really is something to watch. Lol! Damn, I think she'd give Doob a run for his money. :rofl:

My buddy who doesn't visit often is over here nodding out in our chair eating animal crackers, he wanted to get smoked out. Today even the wife is laying on the couch out cold

I'm a sativa babe. I don't understand the urge to fall asleep when you smoke. :battingeyelashes:

Your girls are looking very tasty my friend.

Cheers.

There you are. :hug: I was just thinking today that it was time for me to get my behind over to your journal and see what's afoot :battingeyelashes: Nice avatar Ditch. How long have you sported this look?

I'm a sativa babe. I don't understand the urge to fall asleep when you smoke. :battingeyelashes:
My wife can out do me almost any day, but today the sativas got overwhelming for her. We don't have any indica. We just overdid things. I used medicated coconut oil and made grilled cheese weed sandwiches for everyone and then we started smoking/vaping and didn't stop for a couple of hours. Wife passed out and our buddy ate all of our chocolate animal crackers in between his micro naps. I just kinda watched everyone like it was a movie when it got to that point.
I love pretty much all cannabis Phenos and genos and cultivars and chemovars, each one has its own set of unique and enjoyable effects. I can't wait to try the DDA and SSDC. And tomorrow is harvest day again, more sativa:ganjamon:

Lol, I could just keep going on and on about nothing... G'nite @SweetSue

G'nite @Ganjagrowergu. Can't seem to wind completely down. Lol! I'm yawning, or was until a couple minutes ago. There's a thunderstorm rolling through and I'm smoking Carnival bud.

Hmmmm..... just switched to the Carn, right about the time I stopped yawning. Lo!

I have a constitution that shuns most indicas. Give me two days in a row and I'm a basket case emotionally. Lol! Not the prettiest sight. I'm on the lookout for a 1:1 next, and the Lemon Tonic sounds right up my alley. I may drop one this Sunday.

I seem to have a strong preference for starting and ending a plant on a Sunday. I tell myself it's for ease of scheduling. It's an acceptable excuse for the compulsion. :battingeyelashes:

I can feel the need to lay down creeping up, so until tomorrow my friend. :hug:

G'nite @Ganjagrowergu. Can't seem to wind completely down. Lol! I'm yawning, or was until a couple minutes ago. There's a thunderstorm rolling through and I'm smoking Carnival bud.

Hmmmm..... just switched to the Carn, right about the time I stopped yawning. Lo!

I have a constitution that shuns most indicas. Give me two days in a row and I'm a basket case emotionally. Lol! Not the prettiest sight. I'm on the lookout for a 1:1 next, and the Lemon Tonic sounds right up my alley. I may drop one this Sunday.

I seem to have a strong preference for starting and ending a plant on a Sunday. I tell myself it's for ease of scheduling. It's an acceptable excuse for the compulsion. :battingeyelashes:

I can feel the need to lay down creeping up, so until tomorrow my friend. :hug:

I used to get harlequin from my old medicine shop. I believe it may have been the best cbd rich strain I have encountered. It had somewhere around a 5:2 ratio THC to CBD. While it was sativa dominant it really helped with insomnia, stomach pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms. Didn't really get me stoned, but a very pleasant head change. Tasted like earth and dark cherries.

I am currently scouring the growers/hippies I know locally for high cbd genetics. I will likely have something after hempfest next month.

Happy Friday Sue!!!
:ganjamon:

It’s the full moon. The longest total eclipse in 100 years is tonight, a blood moon. You won’t see it (it’ll be during your daytime) but you’re clearly feeling it already! It’s a restless moon out there :ganjamon:

Ok..... now I understand the energy. Lol! Three members of our senior group fell within the last couple days. Not a common occurrence.

I used to get harlequin from my old medicine shop. I believe it may have been the best cbd rich strain I have encountered. It had somewhere around a 5:2 ratio THC to CBD. While it was sativa dominant it really helped with insomnia, stomach pain, inflammation, and muscle spasms. Didn't really get me stoned, but a very pleasant head change. Tasted like earth and dark cherries.

I am currently scouring the growers/hippies I know locally for high cbd genetics. I will likely have something after hempfest next month.

Happy Friday Sue!!!
:ganjamon:

Happy Friday Ganjagrowergu. :hug: I have some Harlequin seeds on hand. Mayhaps one should someday find itself enveloped in nutrient-coated perlite. :battingeyelashes:

Happy Friday Ganjagrowergu. :hug: I have some Harlequin seeds on hand. Mayhaps one should someday find itself enveloped in nutrient-coated perlite. :battingeyelashes:
It definitely should.

Hmm, i wonder, I have been irritable all week. . . thought i was just hungryo_O
:peace:
I’ll quote myself from yesterday :battingeyelashes:. This is a big astronomical event and the astrological effects are equally resonant for sometime before and afterwards :) Hopefully you can see the attachment.
I actually just dropped back in here to share this ... about this full moon. It’s a doozy, so if anyone is feeling a bit strung out, it’s could be this hyper active waxing moon...

I thought I’d share this share from one of my instagram follows. This will have been relevant for a week or more already.

F7896133-F349-48B3-B97B-8FE88700AA03.jpeg

I already have a salt bath planned - why I’m contemplating my Cannabis option, cause it’s hardly a bath without a toke! (Ooh, better charge the vape!)

It’s the full moon. The longest total eclipse in 100 years is tonight, a blood moon. You won’t see it (it’ll be during your daytime) but you’re clearly feeling it already! It’s a restless moon out there :ganjamon:

Must be why I slept all day :rolleyes: .

Ok..... now I understand the energy. Lol! Three members of our senior group fell within the last couple days. Not a common occurrence.

To be fair... At a guess, it's probably somewhat more common than, for example, among the local elementary school population ;) .

I’ll quote myself from yesterday :battingeyelashes:. This is a big astronomical event and the astrological effects are equally resonant for sometime before and afterwards

No doubt, no doubt. Nethack gives all players a bump in luck on the day before and after the full moon. (About the only time I still play it, lol.)

There you are. :hug: I was just thinking today that it was time for me to get my behind over to your journal and see what's afoot :battingeyelashes: Nice avatar Ditch. How long have you sported this look?

Been a couple of months now. Lady G2HM gave it to me.
I like it.

Cheers.

Well I got a few of the pictures loaded, but the gallery is glitching and won’t load in anymore, so I’m officially pulling the plug on any chance to get an update done tonight. Lol!

Instead, I’m going to smoke these slightly fermented buds of Black D.O.G. I opened up today. :slide:

Sup Girl, man that Mendo is doing quite well... Wish I were closer, LOL Green days Sis....

The Mendo exists only to be cloned so the genetics are still here when Jgrow’s ready to grow again. I have too many other chemovars already lined up.

I dropped a seed of Stoney’s Lemon Tonic today, hoping for a Sunday birth. :slide:

Happy weekend Hacker. :hug:

Been a couple of months now. Lady G2HM gave it to me.
I like it.

Cheers.

I like it too. It suits you. :battingeyelashes:

Well I got a few of the pictures loaded, but the gallery is glitching and won’t load in anymore, so I’m officially pulling the plug on any chance to get an update done tonight. Lol!

Instead, I’m going to smoke these slightly fermented buds of Black D.O.G. I opened up today. :slide:

It’s back up and running. The hope for an update still lives. :ciao:

Pictures are in the gallery. I just need a couple hits - been going full tilt all day and I need to slow down some before I start writing. BRB. :ciao:

Pictures are in the gallery. I just need a couple hits - been going full tilt all day and I need to slow down some before I start writing. BRB. :ciao:

Yeah..... we’ll see. I’ll get started and at least get part of it done. *sigh*

Are my standards for myself too high?

Back
Top Bottom