SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Thanks, I'll have to take a look and see how your's grew. I have the regulars as well. Hopefully there's something good in the pack.
How old are the seeds???

From Seedsman?

Good that you continue your joyful way. Had lunch today consisting of pan browned chicken tenders in my Blue Dream infused EVOO and seasoned with roasted garlic. Served with Tobasco flavored A-1 sauce mixed with honey. For my vegetable I had fresh pattypan squash simmered in Vidalia onions. Desert was 2 cookies and 4 scoops. Yes....I licked the spoon and I am on a joyful journey too. May actually do some work later but I doubt it. :CCO:

Oh Jim......sounds delicious, and it’s making me wonder why we aren’t neighbors. Lol! I almost never cook anymore Jim. I’d thought the desire would return, but it wandered off to someone else.

I haven’t cooked anything in infused oil yet. How did that happen? :hmmmm:

Oh yeah....I stopped cooking. Lol! You’re tempting me to give it a try. Not a fan of meat these days. I’ll have to come up with another idea. Maybe fry the onions and squash in the infused oil. Now there’s something I could go for. :battingeyelashes:

Fun idea maybe.... @Chris Scorpio figures out the DDA cross and keeps it a secret. Sue grows it out and we all try to figure it out along the way. A fun game to help with strain identification. Lol. Just a thought.

Great minds think alike. Lol! I’ve been thinking this all day and I just read your post with a chuckle. :green_heart:

I have like 7 DDA cross that I Do know what they are....lol

So you’re unaware of what this one might be, right? This’ll be a total mystery. I’m considering a small space allotment for little pots with your accidental seeds. I think that could be great fun.

I can clone and if one turns out to be extra special I’d be tickled pink. My garden’s developing some interesting unique genetics.

Out of brownies. We can’t have that, can we? Lol! I’ll be making oil tonight and brownies first thing in the morning.

I have like 7 DDA cross that I Do know what they are....lol

Everyone has been soooo happy with the DDA that I have been toying with the idea of picking a male out of my Red Point Stash to cross with either DDA or SSDC. I got old lightweights around town getting toasted off of one hit of my sativas. :p. Wife wants to chuck pollen.....

WTF? ...this guy? ... ‘things’ ...autocorrect:rolleyes:

One of the most wrongly-named things in the universe. Right up there with politically "correct."

Your doing LOS,, you can throw bonemeal in it. Besides being a good source of calcium, microbial life LOVES bone meal.

I know that bone meal typically contains a little nitrogen, a moderate amount of calcium, and a moderate to high amount of phosphorous. I've heard/read it described as a "slow-release" sort of thing. Which is good, if you're amending your soil initially. But how soon does it start becoming available to the plants? Can they access its elements immediately, or does it take some time for the microbes in the soil to digest it first?

Feel free to use monosyllabic words in your explanation, lol. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the so-called "organic" stuff.

And how long does bone meal remain usable? IOW, if I bought a bag, IDK, ten or fifteen years ago, opened it, looked inside, and then pretty much forgot about it until now, would it still be useful? I did look in the bag once more at some point - and found that there were some tiny little bugs slowly crawling around. It's been a while (I wouldn't be able to see the things now :rolleyes: ), but they were about this > . < big, lol.

Yes, I got them from seedsman about a year ago. I don't know if they have a date on them.
Bout same time I got mine

Good luck, I hope yours are better than mine

Just think it was bad genetics on my original ones

Oh Jim......sounds delicious, and it’s making me wonder why we aren’t neighbors. Lol! I almost never cook anymore Jim. I’d thought the desire would return, but it wandered off to someone else.

I haven’t cooked anything in infused oil yet. How did that happen? :hmmmm:

Oh yeah....I stopped cooking. Lol! You’re tempting me to give it a try. Not a fan of meat these days. I’ll have to come up with another idea. Maybe fry the onions and squash in the infused oil. Now there’s something I could go for. :battingeyelashes:

Great minds think alike. Lol! I’ve been thinking this all day and I just read your post with a chuckle. :green_heart:

So you’re unaware of what this one might be, right? This’ll be a total mystery. I’m considering a small space allotment for little pots with your accidental seeds. I think that could be great fun.

I can clone and if one turns out to be extra special I’d be tickled pink. My garden’s developing some interesting unique genetics.

Out of brownies. We can’t have that, can we? Lol! I’ll be making oil tonight and brownies first thing in the morning.

Either

ATF
ACDC
Or GDP
All Regs, have two going now so will know if the ACDC and GDP crosses are any good, I'm hoping for some sweet color for sure

Well, here's for hoping they're good. My pack of PCK x Erdpurt has been mostly mutants as well. Good thing I'm making my own seeds.
My second run of Kilimanjaro was seeds I made, same issues as the 1st original ones
Next year I may get some Fem seeds to try, we shall see

Everyone has been soooo happy with the DDA that I have been toying with the idea of picking a male out of my Red Point Stash to cross with either DDA or SSDC. I got old lightweights around town getting toasted off of one hit of my sativas. :p. Wife wants to chuck pollen.....

The SSDC already has the DDA genetics, which just heightens the excitement level at the thought of possibilities, doesn’t it? Lol! I understand the wife’s inclination. :battingeyelashes:

Sometime this year I’ll learn to turn a plant and seed my own DDA. That’ll open up a whole new rabbit hole for us to fall down. Lol!

Good morning everyone :love:

It’s a wonderfully humid day out there. Lol! I’m getting ready to head out to lunch with the seniors and call their BINGO! game, but before I do I’m drop these here for your enjoyment. No time for much chatter this morning. The captions tell the stories.

Mega Crop is turning out to be a lifesaver in my middle tent. :slide:

I’ll catch up later. Continue on your joyful way.

Oh! I forgot to make brownies. :eek: Oh well, I’ll grab a chunk of cob instead. :yahoo:

Later. :ciao:

Out of brownies. We can’t have that, can we?

My kinda gal.

I've been watching all the SSDC love develop here and elsewhere.
I dunno man... other folks growin things better than me is a tough pill to swallow. I've done nothing but find ways to insult the genetics. Got 2 good ones off in dirt tho... and I sure luv 'em.

Wow I even timed it to be able to see pics... Good looking plants around here...

GL Sue

've been noticing some quietnees coming from you're corner lately... figured you were dancing.
Tead's jealous. I sure hope you'll drop me a line if you play locally.

Hey Tead!

The grass is always greener Brah! I so want to play in NO, but not with this group, some of my family would be aghast! If I ever do get a gig in NO, I'm gonna holler at ya Tead. I have been living the life ... of a nasty vagabond! I stink dude!

Not much time lately to peruse 420Magazine, I miss reading the pages, yakking and watching new growers learn the ropes. Really it is fun to be around youthful energy, much younger group and patrons than I'm accustomed to when I play with old man cover bands. The lot of them are good kids, and the road manager is an old acquaintance so we tend to hang after show, I'm too old for Ms Molly. :laugh:

Always on the move it seems, one night here one night there, its a bit much sometimes, but guess who has the best bud? ME :laugh: I am already getting tired, but find enough juice to act a fool for couple of hours after dark. Dehydrating as hell, I can hardly keep drinking enough water. Not heading to the South on this leg of their tour, heading down the East Coast back to Atlanta in a few weeks where I step away and head back home.

Peace
Keith

I have been living the life ... of a nasty vagabond! I stink

Apparently, if you're a talented enough musician, no one cares what you smell like except you, your mother (lol) and, presumably, those who have to share the bus with you. I read an article a while back, an interview with (IIRC) Slash. He said he once decided to see how long he could go without bathing and still have groupies fall into his crotch. I don't remember the exact time period he mentioned, but it was weeks - and he never wanted for tail during that time. Yeah... I know, nasty.

My second run of Kilimanjaro was seeds I made, same issues as the 1st original ones
Next year I may get some Fem seeds to try, we shall see
They are world of seeds. I'm pretty certain they are seeds from actual landrace plants growing wild. I don't believe they've done any selection on it, so there's going to be a few bad ones. That sucks to get a whole pack full though. I've got to try out another Sinai. The one I grew so far autoflowered so I had to drop it. It has this very cool spicy herbal taste and it can knock you out. Great night time buzz.

I purchased 3 packs total, not sure I opened the 3rd, but think I did

Ya was bummed, got free seeds from Seedsman for the bad ones, so not a total loss, @SeedsMan rocks

Back
Top Bottom