SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Me stuff: My first grow at my new house is ready for harvest, and I'm not home! I shouldn't have signed on for a road gig, but I did, so no going back now. It's only a 6 week contract, I can do it. I like playing string Bass, but this group is lot younger than I, and their music requires synth Bass. Playing keys is fun, but not like working vibrating strings. Also required was I shave my head to "pass" for their regular band member, I'm so odd looking in the mirror right now. :laugh: No grey hair at all! We do play one song that enjoys Stevie Wonders "Superstition" roots, so I really like playing that part of the setlist.

Grow stuff: The autos have taken about 90 days from seed to harvest, under 12/12 since sprouting. I decided to "get rid" of all the Auto seeds I had purchased last year as I never have taken the time to really learn how to grow autos properly. I've got 17 Budsicles, likely around 1.5 oz each dry, of 5 different strains. Nice looking single colas, I grew each in 2 liter soda bottles from seed, all branches were culled early, and the autos were never transplanted or up-potted. My wife is going to have to harvest for me this week, and she is not really happy with me right now. I get why people would like autos, but they aren't for me, I'll stick with my good ole regular seeds from here on, light cycles are just so easy to adjust.

Peace
Keith

What a pain! She’ll survive and it’s a one-timer. She might enjoy it. :D

I did shift them to bloom nutes today. I’m hoping they go 100 days. I started with autos, and I feel like I’m learning all over again. Lol!

I want to grow exclusively hempy and that means it’s a must that I learn to make them work with autos. I won’t give up my DDA.

Made me smile to imagine you out there playing with the young bucks. :battingeyelashes:

What a pain! She’ll survive and it’s a one-timer. She might enjoy it. :D

I did shift them to bloom nutes today. I’m hoping they go 100 days. I started with autos, and I feel like I’m learning all over again. Lol!

I want to grow exclusively hempy and that means it’s a must that I learn to make them work with autos. I won’t give up my DDA.

Made me smile to imagine you out there playing with the young bucks. :battingeyelashes:
With the auto in Hempy, well like any, try and water with nutes daily Sue
Keep those roots stimulating till they hit the reservoir

That really speed up the ones I started in Hempy

With the auto in Hempy, well like any, try and water with nutes daily Sue
Keep those roots stimulating till they hit the reservoir

That really speed up the ones I started in Hempy

I didn’t do that this time Chris. I’ll try to remember next time.

I was also drenching and decided to keep giving them full-strength this run and try one with half-strength next time. They’re not showing any signs of deficiency or nutrient overload, and I hate to mess with success.

Me stuff: My first grow at my new house is ready for harvest, and I'm not home! I shouldn't have signed on for a road gig, but I did, so no going back now. It's only a 6 week contract, I can do it. I like playing string Bass, but this group is lot younger than I, and their music requires synth Bass. Playing keys is fun, but not like working vibrating strings. Also required was I shave my head to "pass" for their regular band member, I'm so odd looking in the mirror right now. :laugh: No grey hair at all! We do play one song that enjoys Stevie Wonders "Superstition" roots, so I really like playing that part of the setlist.

Grow stuff: The autos have taken about 90 days from seed to harvest, under 12/12 since sprouting. I decided to "get rid" of all the Auto seeds I had purchased last year as I never have taken the time to really learn how to grow autos properly. I've got 17 Budsicles, likely around 1.5 oz each dry, of 5 different strains. Nice looking single colas, I grew each in 2 liter soda bottles from seed, all branches were culled early, and the autos were never transplanted or up-potted. My wife is going to have to harvest for me this week, and she is not really happy with me right now. I get why people would like autos, but they aren't for me, I'll stick with my good ole regular seeds from here on, light cycles are just so easy to adjust.

Peace
Keith

I've been noticing some quietnees coming from you're corner lately... figured you were dancing.
Tead's jealous. I sure hope you'll drop me a line if you play locally.

Smoking Chris Scorpio’s Carnival buds, completely fascinated by the number of nanners this plant expressed. Makes me feel better. Lol! It also makes me wonder if the seeds in here buds were self-pollinated. :hmmmm:

The day was emotionally grueling. Carnival helps. Smoking some grown by a friend who I know cares for me makes it more special. :circle-of-love:

I have a number of interesting seeds from what I brought home from my visit with Chris. Eventually there’ll be some new plants from Scorpio Genetics showing up. Those DDA x ??? seeds are most intriguing.

Smoking Chris Scorpio’s Carnival buds, completely fascinated by the number of nanners this plant expressed. Makes me feel better. Lol! It also makes me wonder if the seeds in here buds were self-pollinated. :hmmmm:

The day was emotionally grueling. Carnival helps. Smoking some grown by a friend who I know cares for me makes it more special. :circle-of-love:

I have a number of interesting seeds from what I brought home from my visit with Chris. Eventually there’ll be some new plants from Scorpio Genetics showing up. Those DDA x ??? seeds are most intriguing.

She had nanners??

Interesting, never noticed any
I'll check the ones I have left for more

She had nanners??

Interesting, never noticed any
I'll check the ones I have left for more

At first I thought I was smoking mine instead of yours. Lol! The seeds I’m finding look very much like Carnival seeds.

Do you remember what she was sharing the tent with?

At first I thought I was smoking mine instead of yours. Lol! The seeds I’m finding look very much like Carnival seeds.

Do you remember what she was sharing the tent with?

Oh goodness, no clue

That could be from the failed Kilimanjaro experience

I can picture in my head where she was in the tent, but not her house mates

I'll try and search back a d uncover the mystery

High and good afternoon Sue.
Doing my subs drivebys and wanted to say hello.:hug:
I have been keeping an eye on that Zam Pan you running.:nomo:

:popcorn:

I just love a good mystery. I never mind a seed or two. Its a plesence supprise.

I agree Big Sparks. :slide: I’m accumulating a nice stash of mystery seeds to slip in along the way. One might turn out to be special. You never know until you grow them out.

Oh goodness, no clue

That could be from the failed Kilimanjaro experience

I can picture in my head where she was in the tent, but not her house mates

I'll try and search back a d uncover the mystery

Thanks Chris. That might give some indication. The DDA seeds have striping, although muted. That suggests some indica genetics in the mix. I don’t recall my DDA seeds having any striping.

Won’t it be fun when I grow a batch out? :battingeyelashes:

Good afternoon everyone :love:

I got caught in cloning today, starting with Zam x Pan. It’s day 15 from flip, the time to clip one, as taught to me by Dave Groomer.

Then I checked CBD CC. No roots yet. I’ll be planting a seed this afternoon. This is a critical part of the daughter’s regimen, so I suppose we’ll be tinkering when we run out. I can’t wait any longer to drop a seed. At this point I’m already two months back on production. Awk!

Next up was Royal Gorilla, found dead. :rolleyes:

I was just looking at this cup yesterday, asking myself when I planned on tossing these back-up cuttings. Looks like this was the why.

Everything back under control.

Sometimes it really feels like I know what I’m doing. Lol! Start with one chore, end up seamlessly moving through three and still get to coffee and conversation group. :battingeyelashes:

Life is good my friends. Did you wake up and engage the univers in play this morning? That’s ok, tomorrow’s a new day and another opportunity.

I’ve some work to do before the daughter and I do a late coffee and cannabis. I’ll catch up later.

High and good afternoon Sue.
Doing my subs drivebys and wanted to say hello.:hug:
I have been keeping an eye on that Zam Pan you running.:nomo:

Afternoon Stage. :hug: She is a magnificent one. I need to take a couple shots for the ACE thread. Thanks for reminding me. :kisstwo:

Continue on your joyful journey. Mine never stops. Lol! :ciao:

Continue on your joyful journey. Mine never stops. Lol! :ciao:
Good that you continue your joyful way. Had lunch today consisting of pan browned chicken tenders in my Blue Dream infused EVOO and seasoned with roasted garlic. Served with Tobasco flavored A-1 sauce mixed with honey. For my vegetable I had fresh pattypan squash simmered in Vidalia onions. Desert was 2 cookies and 4 scoops. Yes....I licked the spoon and I am on a joyful journey too. May actually do some work later but I doubt it. :CCO:

Fun idea maybe.... @Chris Scorpio figures out the DDA cross and keeps it a secret. Sue grows it out and we all try to figure it out along the way. A fun game to help with strain identification. Lol. Just a thought.

Fun idea maybe.... @Chris Scorpio figures out the DDA cross and keeps it a secret. Sue grows it out and we all try to figure it out along the way. A fun game to help with strain identification. Lol. Just a thought.
I have like 7 DDA cross that I Do know what they are....lol

Do you have this in your journal? I have a pack of them and have been wondering what to expect.
I had no good luck with the reg seeds
If yers are fems, please grow some. I love the Kilimanjaro from dispensary but my reg seeds where a bust
120 days and no real buds on two grows

And yes it's in my journal

I had no good luck with the reg seeds
If yers are fems, please grow some. I love the Kilimanjaro from dispensary but my reg seeds where a bust
120 days and no real buds on two grows

And yes it's in my journal

Thanks, I'll have to take a look and see how your's grew. I have the regulars as well. Hopefully there's something good in the pack.

Back
Top Bottom