SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

Well thanks Morglie *giggle* Hash Hound did an excellent job getting her started. Once I planted her into the wider pot she seemed to breathe a sigh of relief. She's a wonder up close, as I'm sure you can appreciate.
Cool - I knew there was someone round here growing one that was a wild one :) Have you finished any before? I’m curious about the flowering time - it’s such a pretty plant I’m starting to desire growing it ...
It's a beautiful plant. I love plants with skinny fingered leaves everywhere. I just couldn't get that cut to behave for me. I've gotten much better at controlling plants since then. We'll see how my current ones go once I put them into flower.

You should do it Amy! Everyone needs some crazy sativa in their stash. o_O

All the best with it SweetestofSues

It’s first thing Saturday for me... just before 5am actually. It’s the weekend so that means... it’s time for a SweetSueDay!!!
:yahoo::rollit::ganjamon:

:passitleft: Golden Tiger x Northern Lights
It’s vwry very good in my opinion - I’m extremely happy to say I grew and cured myself the best weed I have ever consumed... what a happy happy thing.

Sue, I’ve been finding acces to that joy that’s always there a bit more easily again lately. Went through a quite a dark patch there (guess it’s understandable when such a bad health dip happens). But even in the darkest moments I am aided by the access to joy that comes through on your words :)

This GTxNL tastes so fuggin amazing, honestly, a few weeks ago my mouth started tingling just while I was grinding it up and when I went to hit from the vape, I totally drooled on it! :rofl::rofl:My taste factory was going nuts! It leaves the taste of chocolate caramel coffee in my mouth all day after vaping...
:drool:

I missed this yesterday Amy. If Keith hadn't picked it up I'd have missed it entirely. Lol!

First off, that brought a big smile to my face. There was a time in my life when I wouldn't have been as outspoken about living joyfully and deliberately. I remember being somewhat cautious about letting that side of me be seen here.

Little comments like this pop up every now and then and remind me of the importance of giving voice to the inspiration that flows through me. Thank you. I'm glad I could be a small part of your healing adventure. :hug:

The GT x NL sounds like something I might let the daughter in on. Lol!

It's always best when you grew it yourself. You know......I recently noticed a hesitation on the part of cultivators to believe that their harvest is as good as they suspect. For my part, this was never an issue. I smoked so much trash street weed that I knew what I was harvesting would blow the socks off of any of my neighbors. Lol!

Still, everytime someone compliments my produce the chest near bursts with pride. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

We're glad you're coming through this last spell Amy. Let's see if we can find a regimen that more aggressively contributes to system balance. Don't you find it interesting how differently we've begun to view cannabis? All those years of getting high or symptom relief. Now I look at it as a healing force and I'm always alert for the pathway for another patient.

Oh....look! Probably by tomorrow she'll be in bloom. :yahoo:

What Tead calls 'stoned deep contemplation'. I call Stuck on Stupid,,, SOS...........

Drive-by. Hey, this old dog is fixing to try afew new tricks,,, I got a LED in my next flip. Just to take a peek and see whats what. Being new,, I got a burple thing going on.

Hope all good here...

I'll do a drive by after I get back from the post office Woody. I'm not a big fan of blurple lights, so thank God Dan loves me. Lol!
Everything looks great, Sue! :bravo:

Regarding that Red Diesel, typically those one-bladed leaves are a sign of shock or a plant going from flower back to re-vegging. Anything happen recently in terms of transplanting, light schedules, etc.? :hmmmm:

She was transplanted from soil into perlite. That would have done it. Previous to this I'd only seen that happen with light stress, and this grow doesn't have any light stress. Lol! Thanks for bringing it up K, it's been a concern for a few days. Now I'm confident she'll pull through. :hug:

I did see the DOG,,, looks like she was hungry for calcium. Them Indo's can suck up the food. Unlike the sativas that tend to be finicky eaters.. ...

Whenever I put a plant into transition,, I like to juice them with some extra cal/mag for that stretch'''' period. Calcium builds strong bones,, and in the transition period, they grow some of the fastest growth a plant ever does. Some strains tend to drink it to excess when starting flowering... My Puppies love their food....
She'll get over it.. Looks like she has allready.

I agree with Mister K there. Looks like she is just either getting over reveg,, or just starting?

The soil plants in my garden are struggling Woody. I wasn't really equipped to take them on, so all I'm doing is trying to get them over the finish line. Deficiencies aren't my thing. I started in LOS and the kit, both very forgiving systems, and I use RX Technologies, another system almost guaranteed not to give you problems

Calcium.......I can certainly increase the Cal/Mg additions. Twice I mixed their water without adding any - with living soil it's not necessary, and that's my training. Lol!

Yeah, that Royal Gorilla looks like it needs some Cal, also!

Yes she does. I'll get on this when they get watered tomorrow.

All of those black dog pics look much better than any of the seeds I got and grew. Probably due to your expertise and me just starting basically! The plants and the finished buds look amazing. Those should be up for some 420 awards. Never seen any buds as purple other than Sweetsue's Dark Devil Auto.

He does have a way with the colorful beauties, doesn't he? :adore:

It's always best when you grew it yourself. You know......I recently noticed a hesitation on the part of cultivators to believe that their harvest is as good as they suspect. For my part, this was never an issue. I smoked so much trash street weed that I knew what I was harvesting would blow the socks off of any of my neighbors. Lol!

We don't have a lot of trash weed up in my neck of the woods, so it is hard for me to ever be completely content with my crops, I also have crap for lights so my bud density suffers a lot. Otherwise a person around here would be hard pressed to find as pure of sativas as I am growing and consuming at an alarming rate :ganjamon:

That being said.... I harvested my little stunted red point cross a few days back. Most dense and frosty buds I've ever grown. Amazing medicine.... Flowered and finished in 9 weeks 12/12 from seed. Yielded about 10 grams :cough:. 20oz Hempy, under one cfl fixture (92 watts of mix spectrum) its whole life.

Growing my own is the best.

I see a my favorite bird man flew through last night. He left “like” tracks. :battingeyelashes:

WTF? ...this guy? ... ‘things’ :rolleyes:

You wouldn’t believe how many time I edit a post after it’s already up Amy. :hug: My thumbs get going waaaay too fast. Lol!

Hi friends and neighbors!!! Happy Saturday Sue!!! I hope this post finds everyone happy and high!!! :passitleft:

Your doing LOS,, you can throw bonemeal in it. Besides being a good source of calcium, microbial life LOVES bone meal.

I do... and I try. I spent many years in a much different quicker world. Patience is my real issue. I try to sit back and watch and guide.... try.

Ummm... ain't dere a big-ass river in yo neck 'o da swamps? How can you not!
I'd suggest a blunt non-barbed hook with no bait... you really don't wanna clean a fish... you're there for the joy of visiting quietly with the river. Dunno why they named it 'fishin'.... shoulda named it 'stoned deep contemplation'.

Heck, I'm still toting a Popiel Pocket Fisherman :laugh:

Peace
Keith

This side was steel mills from downtown Pittsburgh out to Clariton, another 10 miles or so up river. The mills had flood walls, and they restrict access.

Wow! Big ass river with no access. Never ever wouldda imagined such issues. I just love little unique things in various cities. I'll dip my toes in the Miss for you next time I'm near.

The soil plants in my garden are struggling Woody. I wasn't really equipped to take them on, so all I'm doing is trying to get them over the finish line. Deficiencies aren't my thing. I started in LOS and the kit, both very forgiving systems, and I use RX Technologies, another system almost guaranteed not to give you problems

Calcium.......I can certainly increase the Cal/Mg additions. Twice I mixed their water without adding any - with living soil it's not necessary, and that's my training. Lol!

Just gotta take 1 moment here.
SweetSue.... having issues in a dirt grow.
Check.

Ain't life just fun? You can find a smile everywhere!

Heck, I'm still toting a Popiel Pocket Fisherman

Literally.... just last night.... I'm standing in Academy Sports helping @Tead'ssmokingbuddy pickup a kayak to use as a dingy on his sailboat... there are 2 little child fishing poles about 1.5ft long. Tead picks one up and chuckles with a nearby stranger about it.... "I think I'll stay with my Popiel....."
Great minds and all....

Your doing LOS,, you can throw bonemeal in it. Besides being a good source of calcium, microbial life LOVES bone meal.

I started my cultivation journey with LOS Woody, but I left that behind for hempy. These two struggling beauties are a rescue from Jgrow's garden and I've switched them to a new powdered nutrient line, Mega Crop. If I can get the ratios right they'll get through better, but get through they will regardless. I've dragged a couple across the finish line in the past three years.

They both got extra calcium. Royal Gorilla is praying to the indoor Timber sun. Black D.O.G. isn’t far behind. It’s unconventional to switch horses in the middle of the stream, but this Mega Crop line may save my ass after all.

For the first day I didn't have to drop her down two inches. Bring on the buds! :slide:

She's exactly 14 days since flip. Let's see how long it takes Carnival to catch up to her. :battingeyelashes:

The newest members of my Hempy harem.....

I'm still holding my breath a little on hempy autos. If necessary I'll create a special mix of medium for autos. I'll do my best to keep track of these two.

I'm still holding my breath a little on hempy autos. If necessary I'll create a special mix of medium for autos. I'll do my best to keep track of these two.

It is a bit of a nail biter. But from what I gather they do well in active hydro so I can't see why they wouldn't work for the passive. I've been warned to feed them light, so that is what I will do.

It is a bit of a nail biter. But from what I gather they do well in active hydro so I can't see why they wouldn't work for the passive. I've been warned to feed them light, so that is what I will do.

Hmmmm...... I forgot about light feeding with autos. I'll remember when I mix up their drench today. At Day 42 it's time to get them into bloom nutes, and I'm thinking of doing that today.

The light is almost where I want it, and I'll have it turned up as high as I'll be going in a couple days. This is as good a time as any. :battingeyelashes:

Me stuff: My first grow at my new house is ready for harvest, and I'm not home! I shouldn't have signed on for a road gig, but I did, so no going back now. It's only a 6 week contract, I can do it. I like playing string Bass, but this group is lot younger than I, and their music requires synth Bass. Playing keys is fun, but not like working vibrating strings. Also required was I shave my head to "pass" for their regular band member, I'm so odd looking in the mirror right now. :laugh: No grey hair at all! We do play one song that enjoys Stevie Wonders "Superstition" roots, so I really like playing that part of the setlist.

Grow stuff: The autos have taken about 90 days from seed to harvest, under 12/12 since sprouting. I decided to "get rid" of all the Auto seeds I had purchased last year as I never have taken the time to really learn how to grow autos properly. I've got 17 Budsicles, likely around 1.5 oz each dry, of 5 different strains. Nice looking single colas, I grew each in 2 liter soda bottles from seed, all branches were culled early, and the autos were never transplanted or up-potted. My wife is going to have to harvest for me this week, and she is not really happy with me right now. I get why people would like autos, but they aren't for me, I'll stick with my good ole regular seeds from here on, light cycles are just so easy to adjust.

Peace
Keith

Back
Top Bottom