SweetSue's Hempy Haven: Powered By Timber

:rofl: Ahhh.....the times, they are a changin'. Lol!

Kind of a disappointing day. The BIL is losing his apartment, the end result of a long chain of events over the years, but I was doing all I could to get his things packed up and was expecting to have his brother stop Sunday to help us get it into storage.

Today the brother bailed, casting aspersions that he considered me somehow responsible for his brother's losing this apartment. Guilt takes some wicked forms, doesn't it?

What really happened is his bail means his younger brother will lose all of his earthly possessions. His collections of music and movies will become trash the landlord tosses as they gut the apartment he destroyed over the last ten years.

Tomorrow my daughter and I will find some way to get to his side to at least tell him face-to-face that he'll be traveling lighter starting right now.

Not the way I thought this was going to go, and sad beyond belief. That families can be such painful enterprises...... This isn't my fight, but I tried anyway. As a balm of sorts I dug out the DDA I brought back from Chris Scorpio's, and low and behold......more surprises. :slide:

Grab your joy where you can.

Looks like the universe wants you to grow some autos.. :Namaste:

Looks like the universe wants you to grow some autos.. :Namaste:

Haha! Coincidentally m'lord, I was standing before the tiny closet earlier today thinking I could probably slip one more auto into the space if I put the shelf back across the stands the pots are sitting on. Lol!

Look at that, you've hung around long enough you've begun to understand some of my zaniness. :battingeyelashes:

Haha! Coincidentally m'lord, I was standing before the tiny closet earlier today thinking I could probably slip one more auto into the space if I put the shelf back across the stands the pots are sitting on. Lol!

Look at that, you've hung around long enough you've begun to understand some of my zaniness. :battingeyelashes:

LOL, if it is zaniness, then it is a good zaniness... please don't let me interrupt. :cool:

Oh that’s a sad story and state of affairs Sue. When families break it can be some of the worst time between humans. Sending joyful notes to you :hug:

Another auto! Yeah do it doitdoitdoit! That’s the ticket :slide: I mean the seed just came to you saying “plant me to brighten up your day!!” :battingeyelashes:

Today the brother bailed, casting aspersions that he considered me somehow responsible for his brother's losing this apartment. Guilt takes some wicked forms, doesn't it?

Man.... no good deed eh? What a dick!
Lashing out to the only helpful hand... and simply because that hand was helping.... in the end just screwing his brother harder.
Makes it hard to speak to your fellow humans some days.

Oh that’s a sad story and state of affairs Sue. When families break it can be some of the worst time between humans. Sending joyful notes to you :hug:

Another auto! Yeah do it doitdoitdoit! That’s the ticket :slide: I mean the seed just came to you saying “plant me to brighten up your day!!” :battingeyelashes:

The BIL in hospital watching his life fall apart is Bipolar, and had burned every family bridge except mine, and only because I keep repairing the damage so he's not isolated. Everyone else in his family washed their hands long ago, and with good reason, if you can overlook the fact that they punish him for being mentally ill. That's their burden to carry.

Man.... no good deed eh? What a dick!
Lashing out to the only helpful hand... and simply because that hand was helping.... in the end just screwing his brother harder.
Makes it hard to speak to your fellow humans some days.

Life is all about forgiveness. I can't stay in a place of judgement. All I can do is stay joyful and feel for the vibrations of inspiration.

teehee...
It's like Amy's the little red devil sitting on your shoulder whispering in your ear.....

Heehee..... I bet by the end of the day I have the closet reworked and a new pot up. beez and I have been talking about starting autos in hempy and I'll document his adaptation.

Good morning everyone :love:

I've been all over the site this morning, or so it seems. Lol! Thought I'd stop here for some morning joy before heading out for lunch. Today I call BINGO for the gang, and then I'll be running out to see my BIL. It's gonna take a good bit of canna-fortitude to get through the day giggling, methinks.

But look......flowers on Zam x Pan! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Just a teaser pic. Lol! I'll be back later today with the updates. If I don't get a move on the thirsty girls will start complaining, so back to gardening chores for me. Continue on your joyful day. :ciao:

The older BIL and his wife have decided family trumps vacation. *sigh of contentment*

The BIL in hospital watching his life fall apart is Bipolar, and had burned every family bridge except mine, and only because I keep repairing the damage so he's not isolated. Everyone else in his family washed their hands long ago, and with good reason, if you can overlook the fact that they punish him for being mentally ill. That's their burden to carry.

Life is all about forgiveness. I can't stay in a place of judgement. All I can do is stay joyful and feel for the vibrations of inspiration.

Heehee..... I bet by the end of the day I have the closet reworked and a new pot up. beez and I have been talking about starting autos in hempy and I'll document his adaptation.

Good morning everyone :love:

I've been all over the site this morning, or so it seems. Lol! Thought I'd stop here for some morning joy before heading out for lunch. Today I call BINGO for the gang, and then I'll be running out to see my BIL. It's gonna take a good bit of canna-fortitude to get through the day giggling, methinks.

But look......flowers on Zam x Pan! :yahoo::slide::yahoo:

Just a teaser pic. Lol! I'll be back later today with the updates. If I don't get a move on the thirsty girls will start complaining, so back to gardening chores for me. Continue on your joyful day. :ciao:
That zam x pan look nice

Have u smoked it yet Crazy Lady

The older BIL and his wife have decided family trumps vacation. *sigh of contentment*

One one hand, I refuse to celebrate because someone decides to act like a normal human being rather than... well... I used that word already.
On the other hand, I have to celebrate that it is occurring.
When did basic playground style rules fly out of fashion in this world?
Oh gawd.... I think I'm turning into a grumpy old man.

That zam x pan look nice

Chris I believe she prefers "Zany" instead of "Crazy" :rofl:

One one hand, I refuse to celebrate because someone decides to act like a normal human being rather than... well... I used that word already.

Should we start a grumpy old men club?
We could sit on the porch, get high, and talk smack about the younger generations and how we use to do things.
:laugh:

Should we start a grumpy old men club?
We could sit on the porch, get high, and talk smack about the younger generations and how we use to do things.
:laugh:
Yes

And yes

I'm in......we can rotate the meeting spots and park bench locations....lol

LOL, maybe a park or somewhere where we can bring a grill or smoker.
And a pond to bitch about not catching any fish and how the melenials have destroyed that too

Lol

I'll bring my fishing gear

And then we can talk about the youngsters and all their electronic fishing gear, and how no one cares about the fishing part anymore.

But I'm not showin' up unless there's weed.

That zam x pan look nice

No I haven't sir. :battingeyelashes: I haven't followed any of the grows that might have (sorry guys :oops:) so I'm not sure what it should look like. Mine usually look different anyway. Lol!

She looks wonderful. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Aww.... nothing wrong with you. :hug: It's all in the training, and yours got skewered along the way. Change is good. Always. The trajectory of the entire universe is for wellbeing. Kinda universal law stuff that gets poo-pooed, but true nonetheless.

It's worth noting that I almost went off on him when it first broke, and in fact my initial response did include a "WTH?" Instead of going down that path I simply let him know the consequences of that decision and left it alone for the universe to work out.

Thank goodness I'm getting better at this. Instead of adding to the potential for fracturing this family any further I deliberately chose to hold to the belief that he was safe.

See? It works. Lol!

And only Chris gets away with that. :rofl: He's met me in person and we've made oil together. He may have a deeper understanding of the nuances between zany and crazy. :battingeyelashes:

I'll bring my fishing gear

You know m'lord, I can't believe sometimes that at the age of 64 I can say I've never been fishing. Not once. Weird. Just wrong on some level, eh?

I dunno man. But the playground rules I grew up with .... well, I wouldn’t wish em on anyone ;)

Great day to ya Sue n all

:passitleft::surf:

Playground? There were playgrounds? With rules? Oldest daughter of a single mother of five. I didn't learn the rules everyone else did.

Pretty much been a maverick all my life. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks.... :passitleft: ....... next?.......

But I'm not showin' up unless there's weed.

I do not think this'll be a problem. :rofl:

I have some drenches to do and some electronic equipment to disassemble. Catch you later. :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom