Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Man it's melty out! I'm getting out at 6:30 ish for a heavy water in this and am sweaty just holding the hose! I happen to have taken a couple of pics today. They seem to be thriving in it! Betty's almost 5 feet and branching nicely. Still pairs of nodes. Muffy hasn't started to push branches yet but has a sweet trunk! Hubba hubba!

Before the sun hits them.

Here's Betty

One of the last times we'll see the top view I think!

And Muffy

I can't wait to put the two remaining un-up-potted girls into the ground but I still gotta wait for contractors to finish the garage...and make the deer cage lol. Or should I say ANTI-deer cage...

20240619_180305.jpg

Bow Wow Wow! :hookah:
They're growing like weeds out there and straight up! You figure that lower growth is going to bush out like last year?

Also, is that a slug in the Muffy's soil in the first pic?

IMG_1260.jpeg
Hope it makes a push! My inner rose colored glasses wearer says it will! That same stone got touched the other day as I thought the same! Looks like a slug huh? This one's a few weeks behind Betty. I couldn't get a second seed to germ! Took 6+ to get the job done!

Highya SO,

It was HOT up here. Hit 90 a couple days. Had a severe thunderstorm last night. Lost power until this morning. Haven't checked on the girls yet. We had a lot of damaging wind last night too. Oh well, the price of living. Your outdoor ladies look very well! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

It was HOT up here. Hit 90 a couple days. Had a severe thunderstorm last night. Lost power until this morning. Haven't checked on the girls yet. We had a lot of damaging wind last night too. Oh well, the price of living. Your outdoor ladies look very well! Happy Smokin'
We had that storm as it came your way man! What a deluge! Rolling thunder for ever too! I think we got an inch looking at the pool! This morning was feeding day for the outdoor ladies and the tall one looked battered! Battered but intact! Soon as sun hits her she'll fix herself I think. Better today it's mild out compared.

We had that storm as it came your way man! What a deluge! Rolling thunder for ever too! I think we got an inch looking at the pool! This morning was feeding day for the outdoor ladies and the tall one looked battered! Battered but intact! Soon as sun hits her she'll fix herself I think. Better today it's mild out compared.
You still feed them after a deluge, Stone?

You still feed them after a deluge, Stone?
That happened this cycle matter of fact. Next day I fed and watered lighter than I would but still a good one. Maybe a half watering. Then I can let it have a couple of dry days before a good full water. It rained ~an inch the night before.

Rain is funny. It has to rain inches to water weed in my opinion, so I kind of don't count most rains for soil.

PURPLE GHOST CANDY 25 DAYS TO GO BEFORE THE TRANSFORMATION TO SPOOKIETOWN!

Hi everyone, my Purple Ghost Candy is bulking away! Still holding her self together!
Have a see!

It's day 45 from flip and I'm really happy this one came to me! Thanks @SeedsMan !What a honey of a plant!

Can't wait to grind up a bird and get slimed!

PURPLE GHOST CANDY 25 DAYS TO GO BEFORE THE TRANSFORMATION TO SPOOKIETOWN!

Hi everyone, my Purple Ghost Candy is bulking away! Still holding her self together!
Have a see!

It's day 45 from flip and I'm really happy this one came to me! Thanks @SeedsMan !What a honey of a plant!

Can't wait to grind up a bird and get slimed!
Plant looks killer nice spears

Back
Top Bottom