Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Between daughters birthday party today and coloring Easter eggs I managed too squeeze in some sticky fun. Second try at bubble hash, and I think I just about got it. I shall have plenty of practice in the future but came out way better than my first time.

Switching between trim and ice in layers. Don't keep track off what trim is what I just grab a bunch of bags.
20150404_170946.jpg

Lots of ice
20150404_171323.jpg

This is the part where I cheat and go :rollit:
20150404_172152.jpg

Drain into the bags.
20150404_173000.jpg

Pile of goodness :thumb:
20150404_174357.jpg

After pressing the patties with some paper towel I threw them in the freezer. Here are some frozen hash patties
20150404_193253.jpg

Once frozen I graded it over cardboard. Those patties don't stay frozen very long in warm hands. Couple days should be dry. :party:
20150404_214651.jpg

Love making bubble hash, me and my gf think we almost have it down too :) Is that in the washing machine haha?

Well yes and no it's a 5 gallon bubble magic machine. Comes with instructions for doing laundry, but I think there more known for making hash. I can tell you mine will never see a load of laundry. :rofl:

Finally caught up! :)
Amazing journal man, so many nice girls! :D

Welcome aboard Koq. Appreciate the complement. The dwc started putting out pistols a few days ago so stick around should get exciting over the next few weeks.

Well yes and no it's a 5 gallon bubble magic machine. Comes with instructions for doing laundry, but I think there more known for making hash. I can tell you mine will never see a load of laundry. :rofl:

Welcome aboard Koq. Appreciate the complement. The dwc started putting out pistols a few days ago so stick around should get exciting over the next few weeks.

Wants me one of those lol, would make it so much easier than having to use the electric beater :thumb:

Day 18 dwc. She is 3 ft tall counting the tote, 3ft deep and 4ft wide. Lol my room is 5 feet wide bout 6 inches on either side. With her crazy monster roots. She has been putting out pistols for 8 or 9 days now, but really starting to pile on now. She has stretched a little the last couple days enough that I had to move the lights up. Otherwise normal stuff losing a few leaves that aren't getting light. Big bud has been added to the base nutes. Day 21 is Saturday and I can already tell there is gonna be some trimming done. Mostly nodes that will produce popcorn but also cause I don't want a mold situation. Have to get air flow through there, specially with the rainy humid season approaching. That's all for tonight. Thanks everyone :peace:
20150408_222618.jpg
20150408_222645.jpg
20150408_222821.jpg
20150408_223004.jpg
20150408_223010.jpg

Yea, dude, flippin' monster roots! You look like you're having fun!

Those are some badass roots man! Great work!

Thanks PM appreciate that, pleasure to have you here. Thanks again for the help the other day. :Namaste: Picked up some mykos today. But that's for the next update.

Yea, dude, flippin' monster roots! You look like you're having fun!

Andy my man in having a blast. How your girls doin? I'll getter over there soon been busy lately. Hope you and your mom are doing well and the tuff times are in the past brother.

Those roots are freaking wild.

Thanks Stevio and welcome.

HOLY. HELL.

Dude that monster is absolutely unbelievable. I might even say she is perfect. Those roots are huge and she looks as happy as can be... I wanna say the HPS/LED combo is gonna do you a lot of good with her :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see how fat those cola's get man, keep up the good work! :cheesygrinsmiley:

HOLY. HELL.

Dude that monster is absolutely unbelievable. I might even say she is perfect. Those roots are huge and she looks as happy as can be... I wanna say the HPS/LED combo is gonna do you a lot of good with her :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Can't wait to see how fat those cola's get man, keep up the good work! :cheesygrinsmiley:

My friend thanks for the positive vibes. I can't explain how excited im getting with the hps/led combo. You need to come over after lights on and check her out first hand and we can run your trim for some bubble and :passitleft: I also can't wait to see these colas fill in. Need not explain the smell, you know first hand from that clone I gave you wich looks beautiful buddy. The sweet yet sour smell is kicking in I figure in about 3-4 weeks I'll be stinking up my neighborhood again. So glad to live in a legal state and not have top fear the big bad bear.

My friend thanks for the positive vibes. I can't explain how excited im getting with the hps/led combo. You need to come over after lights on and check her out first hand and we can run your trim for some bubble and :passitleft: I also can't wait to see these colas fill in. Need not explain the smell, you know first hand from that clone I gave you wich looks beautiful buddy. The sweet yet sour smell is kicking in I figure in about 3-4 weeks I'll be stinking up my neighborhood again. So glad to live in a legal state and not have top fear the big bad bear.

Sounds like a wonderful plan to me!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Gonna immediately freeze my Purple Elephant Trim so I can save all those yummy Terpenes.... Should produce some beautiful and yummy Bubble Hash. Then we can sit back, enjoy the beauty that is your DWC and smoke on some loud :cheesygrinsmiley:

And yeah, I know EXACTLY what smell you're talking about.. It is starting to get overwhelming in my tent.. Can't wait until it's the only smell coming out of there :cheesygrinsmiley: I love putting my face right in the top cola and sniffing so hard. It was more sweet before and now it is really sour. What is the lineage on Sour Monster again? Is there a diesel in there?

Yea buddy when I got the seeds from my cousin she told me it was a male Sour Diesel had pollinated a female Exotic genetics Snow Monster. Not sure where the sd came from but Snow Monster is The White kromes cut x starfighter f2. Other than the original grower I believe were the only ones with the genetix at this time. I still have 3 more seeds to. The other 4 phenos I had have been culled since SM1 was the best smell, production and smoke in my opinion. Which reminds me I still haven't pollinated one that is in flower with the sm1 female pollen I collected from the cs project. I'll have to do an update v about that soon.

Back
Top Bottom