Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Happy to be here, the more i can learn from anything or anyone the better my product will turn out and if someone learns from me hey even better :) Can't wait to see the frost and flowers bro, one of the most exciting times in the grow process in my opinion. Hoping she pulls 700gm+ with the 400w but lets see how good blimburn really is! :) Thanks for the mention aswell :thanks:

of course man :) and indeed she is beautiful. quick question how many watts of led you got again and how close you hanging it in flower?

So I was a hardcore slacker this morning. First day of vacation and I slept in. My lights in flower run 9pm to 9am. Since I slept past 9 I didn't get the dwc in. All good tomorrow is nute change anyway so they will be lighter. Light came on at 9 tonight so decided to set up got my other air pump put back in there and a little clean up. After that I really got motivated and went ahead and got the p300 installed aswell. New home for the dwc will be right between the 2 lights. Hope it gets epic in there. Got a few clones of sm1 in there but it's really quiet with all my big plants gone ready to fill the room back up.
20150321_221432.jpg
20150321_221506.jpg
20150321_221921.jpg

of course man :) and indeed she is beautiful. quick question how many watts of led you got again and how close you hanging it in flower?

Hps was in flower alone till tonight and run 12-14 inches. But my leds in veg are about 14 inches away from the dwc it was right around 220-230 watts with the p300 and 450 in there.

ok that was an hps plants. I have a yearning for a nice little hps lamp lol. I need to ask santa for a 150 watter :laughtwo: you planning to bloom under leds at all? you grow nice plants would be good comparison.

ok that was an hps plants. I have a yearning for a nice little hps lamp lol. I need to ask santa for a 150 watter :laughtwo: you planning to bloom under leds at all? you grow nice plants would be good comparison.

Thank you b that's quite the complement. I am infact planning to put the p450 in there to replace the hps when the temps get higher here. That was my whole deal with getting leds to run during the summer. Then use the hps in winter for the heat. Try to keep the girls optimal without running ac or heaters. Also the reason I run my lights at night.

Happy daze. For sure nice and clean. Your gonna do some crazy stuff with that hps led set up I'm gettin all giddy like a school girl.

Happy daze to you dk. It's officially go time dwc is moved and nute change will go down tonight at lights on. I'm pretty giddy myself. Nice to be able to switch the leds off and still get some descent pics. Hope everyone has a great Sunday. :Namaste:
20150322_084453.jpg
20150322_084515.jpg

I was going to make a new journal but I have been lazy. So I figure I'll just drop it here don't think anyone will mind. Let's get this started

The veg tent with the 4 newest strains.
20150326_215918.jpg

Black Eyed Katy day 7 got moved to the leds Tuesday afternoon and never showed signs of stress, so never got removed. It's at about 27 inches. Spent the first 4 days under the t5s
20150326_215240.jpg

White Voodoo day 20 got a transplant Monday to the hempy. Cruising right along now.
20150326_215322.jpg

Strawberry Diesel day 27 since picking her up. She has come a long way and is looking great.
20150326_221209.jpg

Deathstar also day 27 since picking her up. That leaf issue she had was cleared up about 2 days after the flush and feed.
20150326_215555.jpg

Next up we got the Elephant Purple you can check her mother out on Maxyields journal. When I was at his place picking up SD and Deathstar. We cut a few clones off her put them in coco and I brought them home. I can usually get roots in 2 weeks straight into coco after 19 days and they were starting to look bad. Decided to fire up the cloning machine my wife got me. Tossed them in there they definitely had no roots. 4 days they had bumps by day 7 there was roots on 2 of the 3 with the 3rd right behind them. Planted one today gonna let the others develop better root system and see what works best.
20150326_191533.jpg
20150326_191633.jpg

The dwc day 5 since the flip. Starting to spread out and make room for all the smaller nodes. This was going to be a mainline but I will probably leave the nodes that made it to the canopy when trim time comes. They get rotated 180° everyday. Stretch is going ok not to extreme but didn't expect it to be after flowering the mother. There 19 inches from the leds and 17 from the hps hood hopefully I won't have to move either and they stop at 12 and 14 but well see.
20150326_213502.jpg
20150326_213515.jpg

Lol I had to do some more surgery to the net pots a couple days ago. They were bulging pretty bad. This thing is ridiculous. As below so above though so big roots big fruits?
20150326_213235.jpg

My flower room is no longer quiet and lonely. I love to just stand in there and take it all in. It's a lovely sight my own little sog of beauty. Thanks everyone hope that wasn't to much. Have a great upcoming weekend.
20150326_213734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom