Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Message_1426470409701.jpg

W00t!!!!!!!

Hell yes dude. That lineage is SO COOL... The Clinic has a dope breeder/grower. That was such an amazing birthday gift, props to your sister... I have a pretty good feeling at least one of those seeds is going to give you a purple pheno.. fingers crossed!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Purple Elephant is definitely going to have purple buds... I can see the little tiny buds under her pistils and they definitely aren't green, and her pistils look amazing so far as well. We are really expanding our Genetic Arsenal! So much fun to come.

Real good stuff, once you have your new journal up and running obviously send me a text my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

W00t!!!!!!!

Hell yes dude. That lineage is SO COOL... The Clinic has a dope breeder/grower. That was such an amazing birthday gift, props to your sister... I have a pretty good feeling at least one of those seeds is going to give you a purple pheno.. fingers crossed!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

The Purple Elephant is definitely going to have purple buds... I can see the little tiny buds under her pistils and they definitely aren't green, and her pistils look amazing so far as well. We are really expanding our Genetic Arsenal! So much fun to come.

Real good stuff, once you have your new journal up and running obviously send me a text my friend. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Word man I'm just beside my self having legit genetics. All my bag seeds this far have been fun and great learning experiences. The Sour Monsters were all very exciting but honestly ready to grow some tried and true genetics and have some new smoke to try. I still haven't given up hope on those Purple Elephant clones we cut. Just waiting to see some roots at this point, should be any day now I hope.

Ffof plant has come down. I didn't get wet weight on this one. Took my brother in-law and I 4 hrs to trim her and I was beat. Best harvest yet I'm sure of that though and was a awesome early birthday present. With my wife wanting to go out for the night tonight for my birthday tomorrow I had no choice but to buckle down and do it all in one night hence bringing in some extra hands. Big thanks out to you Sick appreciate the help. I'll get a pic of the root ball and stem soon just realized I forgot. So here she is Sour Monster #1 potm March contender I hope. 9 week veg under t5s 65 day flower under 600w hps. Beautiful colors she really made me proud. Thanks everyone for following along now let's flower that DWC.
20150313_215724.jpg
20150313_215821.jpg
20150313_220036.jpg
20150313_222421.jpg
20150313_222442.jpg
20150313_222456.jpg
20150314_020925.jpg

oh_I_like_that.gif

Dwc is going in flower Saturday morning. :thumb: Just for an example the pictures were taken in front of my old veg space and where all prior plants originated. As you can see it would be a very tight fit. I love this tent and leds. These things are huge and super tight node spacing. The old veg space is now for clones and seedlings. 2nd set of pics is the lavender I inherited about a month ago. She is a very strong girl and is really making me proud so she deserved a bigger home. I can not believe how fast that little stunted plant that was no bigger than a toothpick turned around. She will be close to a year old when harvested I'm figuring that just blows my mind. Anyway sorry one pic is upside down. :Namaste:
Message_1426649509381.jpg
Message_1426649656719.jpg
20150318_205514.jpg
20150318_211854.jpg

Can't believe that is the same Lavender you posted pictures of a few weeks ago... Unbelievable haha

Real good job bringing her back to life, she seems resilient so hopefully it will be worth all of your trouble :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Not to forget your DWC however, that bush is lookin' absolutely gorgeous. Big Colas here you come!.. again! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Glad to see some Clinic genetics getting into the mix! I was smoking on some of that phishhead kush last week and its one of the best late night indicas I have ever had. Beyond relaxing.

... I might have a flyer with that Phishhead Kush series on my fridge ... Can't wait to see it in action, and I may be begging you for clones around September.

Glad to see some Clinic genetics getting into the mix! I was smoking on some of that phishhead kush last week and its one of the best late night indicas I have ever had. Beyond relaxing.

... I might have a flyer with that Phishhead Kush series on my fridge ... Can't wait to see it in action, and I may be begging you for clones around September.

No need to beg my friend you let me know when your ready and Max and I should be able to get you sorted out. By September I should know if I have that purple pheno. I love a good relaxing evening. At some point I want to grow a sativa but these Indicas keep finding there way to me. However the lavender it's looking more sativa dominant than anything I've grown yet.

And.....I'm in! Damn Sub, you've got things poppin!
Thanks for stopping in Trig and welcome about get real exciting flowering the dwc. Speaking of popping the Black Eyed Katy joined the family yesterday. :party:
Still working on getting straightened out but looking good none the less. Second pic is the LaPlata Labs White Voodoo on day 13. Looking like quite the Indica dominant little sprout. Started feeding around the outer edge of the cup and she really took off. On vacation next week so the family and plants will be getting extra attention. I'm sure White Voodoo will be ready for a transplant very soon. The runt comes down tonight so a few more harvest pics tomorrow and then a break from harvesting for a bit. :thumb: Hope everyone has a great Friday :peace:

Black Eyed Katy day 2
2015-03-20_08_05_58.jpg

White Voodoo day 13
2015-03-20_08_06_26.jpg

The runt has come down, and though her size is less than appealing she was the stickiest plant I have trimmed yet. Only coming in at 90g wet, but only took about 1.5 hrs to trim solo so that was nice. She was grown organically using only bat guano. Mexican guano through veg and Indonesian guano in flower with some Mexican here and there to keep N def at bay. First pic is her at about 3 weeks. I can finally give my trimming hand a rest for a bit. SM1 the ffof plant came in at 100g dry and has been put in jars. The vigorous growth and great flower production has earned her a spot in my grow. Atleast for now with the fem seeds in the process and all the new genetics in the works she will be culled eventually. I'm officially on vacation and will have some spare time so will be starting a spring/summer journal (will provide a link). I will finish the dwc on this journal before I close it out. Should be pretty cool gonna get the p300 in the flower room next to the hps and try running then both for a bit or till I can't control the heat this summer. Thanks everyone have a great weekend.
20141130_085850.jpg
20150320_222030.jpg
20150320_222023.jpg
20150320_222822.jpg
20150321_000846.jpg

I hope this is a testament to finding a good pheno of the Black Eyed Katy. She has doubled in size in 24hrs since the picture yesterday and is looking great.
20150321_094654.jpg

Damn dude, those nugs look SO good. I love pictures of plants with colas that look (are?) totally white haha. So pretty!!! She outta be a good smoke.

And that BEK is looking very cute and at attention. I'm praying she is the pheno you're looking for my friend!!!

Awesome update, every time I see you've posted inm your journal I know there are gonna be some mouth watering pictures. Mad props, you've obviously proven you know how to grow some dank flower :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: definitely +reps.

Damn dude, those nugs look SO good. I love pictures of plants with colas that look (are?) totally white haha. So pretty!!! She outta be a good smoke.

And that BEK is looking very cute and at attention. I'm praying she is the pheno you're looking for my friend!!!

Awesome update, every time I see you've posted inm your journal I know there are gonna be some mouth watering pictures. Mad props, you've obviously proven you know how to grow some dank flower :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: definitely +reps.

Thx brother much appreciated, and thanks for the positive vibes on the pheno hunt.

Go B.E.K. have a good one bud.
Gratz on the chop.

Thx DK, BEK is looking awesome just checked on her a little bit ago. I'm glad the harvesting is over for a bit been a long last few weekends.

Looking great over here Sub! Good luck on the pheno hunt and keep us posted on the smoke report!

Trig

Thx Trig :Namaste: appreciate the luck buddy.

All your plants are looking great and those chunky cola's WOW! In for the late sub but better to show up then never come at all! :)

Thx for the complements Night and :welcome: You showed up just in time my biggest plants yet in my dwc are about flower. Sit back twist one up and enjoy the show. If you guys got some time check out Nights journal he has some great looking plants. Grizzly Purple Kush sounds like a winter to me bro. Night's Hydro GPK Grow - New Strain From Blimburn

Back
Top Bottom