Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

a 2 week veg and a big harvest. that's how it's done :bravo:

Thx b, that one was super exciting. It just exploded with growth soon as it hit the res and never looked back. It was my first attempt at hempy I was looking for something I can run this summer rather than dwc for temps and I have found a winer. Currently getting ready to throw the dwc in flower for it's final run and regearing for full on hempys with a twist.

Ok 8 days since receiving the Deathstar clone and she is doing awesome. Got my first new set up going this weekend between all the trimming and the Deathstar got her transplant first. Strawberry diesel will have one built for her in the next few days. Followed by the LaPlata Labs White Voodoo who graced me with it's presence today. Very excited it germinated and looks great so far. I'll get a pic up in the next day or two when It's up for a photo shoot. On to the new set up same old basic style hempy upgraded from those little jugs and got 3.5 gallon buckets. Now I have added a air stone at the bottom and plugged the drain hole. After run off is complete I will replace the plug that way the air pumped in has to go through the roots and media to get out hopefully super oxyginating my hempys. Here is some pics of the set up and the Deathstar loving life.

20150307_155144.jpg
Message_1425771312256.jpg
20150307_202030.jpg
20150307_201345.jpg
20150307_201608.jpg

Thx Andy, your getting pretty close yourself. Gets really exciting those lady few weeks.

:thumb: They ARE exciting, Sub! But what's this about hanging up DWC now? Did I miss something here? I know my next bigger grow is going to be coco and smart pots. Just bought one of several more lights needed for a 4X8. Thinking 10 pots. Now I have to learn what a hempy pot is before I continue? So many wonderful ways to try... :)
Anywho, I'm right behind you, Sub! :high-five::cheer::Namaste:

no problem. I can't give you reputation points because it won't let me. do you still have that lux meter application installed? if so can you tell me if your 600 watt hps light reads about 17,500 lux 24" away? if so do you mind giving me readings 18", 12", and 6" away?

"Lux meter aplication installed"? Is this some phone app?

yes and they're actually pretty accurate. they're off by a couple thousand lux, but it's not bad for something that's free.

:thumb: They ARE exciting, Sub! But what's this about hanging up DWC now? Did I miss something here? I know my next bigger grow is going to be coco and smart pots. Just bought one of several more lights needed for a 4X8. Thinking 10 pots. Now I have to learn what a hempy pot is before I continue? So many wonderful ways to try... :)
Anywho, I'm right behind you, Sub! :high-five::cheer::Namaste:

I am just not sure I will be able to control temps enough this summer to run dwc without issues. I don't want to buy a chiller will probably break the dwc back out in fall.

no problem. I can't give you reputation points because it won't let me. do you still have that lux meter application installed? if so can you tell me if your 600 watt hps light reads about 17,500 lux 24" away? if so do you mind giving me readings 18", 12", and 6" away?

I'll get some readings tonight when my light kicks on brother.

How? Where?? :)
Works with my Samsung Note 3? Got a name I can search for for me, B?

thank you subnoise.

light o meter by spaceware, but there might be better ones out there. I've also tried lux meter by not quite them and I think they use the same program, but they also include a calibration feature (which I have no idea how to use lol).

I know a 600 watt hps should be about 17k lux 24" away.

I am just not sure I will be able to control temps enough this summer to run dwc without issues. I don't want to buy a chiller will probably break the dwc back out in fall.

Wow. Just saw a chiller like new go on Ebay for $200. 2014 MODEL. Damn.

God I love this web site. Thanks for the heads-up, b.real :)

As always Sub, those buds look awesome and your plants so healthy. Coco for summer and DWC for fall, great way to go in hot areas.

Thx Buddro. It's all been trials up to this point. Still getting my feet wet. But I think I have found what works best for my situation and couldn't agree more. With temps in the 90s+ during the summer I don't want to risk root rot or something. After that last harvest I really like the hempy anyway. Can't wait to get some real veg time and training in on the Deathstar. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom