Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Roots like that could probably kick your ass. Your roots look thicker than my stem at the base :thumb:

There freaks that's for sure. The trunks on these girls are huge. It's so hard to get a good comparison shot though through all that foliage. The rockwool cube they were rooted in are shredded. They have to be close to 2 inches in diameter.

Your cotton candy is looking great man. Can't wait to see that one under those 2 panels.

Day 21 has come for the dwc. I'm sure it hurts me as much as the plants to watch flowers hit the ground. I have to push my self through this part of the grow usually. As you can see they have plenty of tops anyway this should be a good show. In a few weeks I'll realize I have to trim this thing and wish I had stuck with the mainline but it will be worth it. I don't remove fan leaves on purpose but some get broken working in the jungle. I do remove any node that isn't within 1-2 inches of the canopy, wich was enough to fill a grocery bag. I find that all the short nodes and there attached leaves really open the underside up without removing fan leaves. The leaves will die naturally anyway and that will provide to the plant. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. :thanks:
20150411_222815.jpg
20150411_223025.jpg
20150411_224800.jpg
20150411_224827.jpg

That's the way to do it Sub! Get in there and chop away! Lol. They seem to like it when you pull them by the hair every once in a while. Looks good, my man. :)
:cheer:

Soldiers for the cause! Their deaths are not in vain! Super stoked on this one Sub.

"SubNasty for the win.......YES!"

-Marv Albert

Thanks Triggs. Super stoked aswell buddy there drinking so fast having to actually add a few gallons midway through the week there at about 1100 ppm atm.

funny pics...RD t shirt also big like!:smokin:

Thanks Hungaluz. That's my new hoodie my mom got me for my birthday. I wear it constantly like a banner. If someone recognizes it I know they know what's up.

Hey guys figured I would drop a veg update tonight.

Deathstar is cruising along seems to be over her funk again. Upped the ppm of her feeding and now feed everyday. Start flushing some clones in flower tomorrow. As soon as Deathstars clones root she will go into flower. So week or 2 and I will finally see my favorite strain flower. So excited I can't explain it.
20150412_210239.jpg

Strawberry diesel still getting trained so far super easy strain to grow has given me no issues at all.
20150412_210006.jpg

Lavender needs a transplant but veg tent is packed at the moment so I might throw her a little veg guano. Gonna try to grow her like the sour monster runt with just guano. Recently the person I received lavender from, significant other has a bad case of kidney stones. They are no stranger to the down sides of pain killers. I have been supplying them meds for a few weeks now to subside the need for the pain killers. Any rate I told them the plant was there's and when it's done they could keep all of it. I hope it does real well for them. I did snag a clone though already rooted and planted. In one of my one gallon hempys.
20150412_205919.jpg

White Voodoo started the flux. My first one so well see how it goes. Waiting for a clone to root to sex it still.
20150412_210126.jpg

Black Eyed Katy got a transplant Monday I think and is rocking out. Not sure what I'm gonna do with her yet but I'll end up doing something. I think the training is the best part of the grow. :thanks:
20150412_205824.jpg

Back
Top Bottom