SubCool Supersoil In SIPs With EWC, CBD Autos For Aspergers

Ok, the DS30:1 clone looks like it was either chewed in half (a half inch underneath the Perlite line??) Does not sound likely or else maybe did it rot in half?
What did I do wrong?
IMG_2797.jpeg

Ok, ✅ the girls are all looking good thanks to everyone's help. 👍
I have this one Northern Lights CBD version. It seems kind of long and thin for Northern Light.
I am just hoping, is it possible that this could be a sativa pheno?
(I sure hope I can learn to take clones well!)

IMG_2798.jpeg

IMG_2799.jpeg

Perlite staying too wet maybe?
Yes, maybe. There are a lot of fines in the Perlite.
Edit: is it better to leave the fines? Or rinse out the fines?
:thanks:

I mostly rinse mine out. I also don't keep a water reservoir in the bottom of the cup, and I microwave the perlite between uses to kill off any pathogens that might have developed, and use the saturated, cooled down perlite to stick cuttings.

I don't use any rooting hormone and feel the slow drying of the perlite over a couple of weeks helps harden off the newly developing roots.

My process is detailed in my sig, but I've had pretty good results with it. The no rooting hormone thing means it takes a bit longer to get roots but I take cuttings for practice every few of weeks, so the extra week or so for roots doesn't matter much.

I spray them twice a day until I see roots through the clear cup and then pot them up at about the one month mark.

Oy...is this Dr. Seedsman 30:1 ok??
This shoot has three and four leaves coming from where most canna plants have one.
IMG_5159.jpeg

Behind that branch on the right there were four leaves. And everything is kind of slight (if that makes sense).
(Haha, if I put this in my vaporizer, it's not going to grow three or four whips, is it?)

Better to wait for answers. There's no reason mutants would not be safe for med use, and some folks think they produce the best results.
One of my early runs of kosher kush was a full on hermie that I had cloned and ended up with 6 hermies. I didn’t get as much concentrate from them as I have with the later grows using good non-herms but the quality was still dead on. No need to throw out Hermies, just keep them separate, spray down the bananas and cull them as you go, still great meds! And in my case I got the non-herm when I transferred to outdoor from indoor germination. Won’t necessarily be the case because many produced herm outdoors as well. All I can say is indoor ended up herm 100% in my case for that batch.

Back
Top Bottom