Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Yes sorry trying to remember to many projects lol doin a rambler too not to many of those around
Very good. 68 is a good year, I'm partial to a 71, but only because it's my birth year

My lil toy def fun drive

Bags would b nice n some big rims to hid under wen she is slammed
Me wheels/tires fit perfectly right now, it would be a shame to mess that up. I was looking at some Intro rims last year. Pretty cool, but I cant do $4500 on rims. haha

Yeah they can get expensive
I got pulled over once. Not that I was speeding, but my car always sounds like it's doing something wrong... it's very loud. After the cop chilled out and realised his mistake he said this cars kinda cool, just needs some paint. I was so pissed! Paint!? FUCK YOU! This cat doesnt need shit!!

Update: the leprosy plant still has hammered leaves and is losing more daily. It has good looking bud sites, but this plant ain't right. I've read into it. It's not a Ph issue, I have moved the Ph to the other end of the spectrum. There are no bugs. Lights arent the issue, wind burn isnt it, but the leaves that are closer are worse. Nutes are at 1100. AND... the other two plants look fine, no issues at all..... sort of. The Strawberry Banana is very spindly. Skinny leaves, and leggy branches. It never grew well. The third one is doing great. This plant is the saving grace

Here are some pics of the other two

Hey man! First of all, how was your trip? Like I was saying in your thread The Seychelles are way up there on my bucket list. I understand its 30 something hours away from me, but that's a small price to pay.

Yeah, we have some warm weather. Plants are persevering. The one sick plant isnt getting better, but the flowers look good. So it might have nice buds with no leaves on it haha.

That was a strange deal. You can tell by the color it wasnt too healthy. But to have a crotch as smooth as a Ken doll is a little weird. I gave it some time to figure things out, but I ended up pulling it.

Welcome back bro!
Thanks bro i appreciate it! It was too good for words! Amazing place :yummy:
I have a 53 Chevy panel. 6 inch chop, shaved, lowered. 39 Ford taillights, custom (Lenco style) shifter, injected 388 SBC, mustang front end 9 inch rear. I've had it for 6 years or so. Bought it on ebay, I built the motor from a shortblock
Damn that's sooo sexy!! You don't see those around here in South Africa, i'm sure they are only a handful around here.
Update: the leprosy plant still has hammered leaves and is losing more daily. It has good looking bud sites, but this plant ain't right.
They're lookin good! It's a pitty about the one that's being a bit difficult, and i'm not sure whats wrong. But as you say as long as she keeps stacking bud, you're good to go :passitleft:

I love the flat black I did it on a buddy’s Harley came out killer did u put the satin clear to her
It's all rattle can primer. Its "high build" so it doesnt leave lines. But I cant get it anymore so I gotta find a new flavor

U kno what whole look killer that rino bed liner there doin the new trucks that would look great or I can show u all the ropes to give her a sweet paint job or I’ll even fly in to do it

N one of my plants doin the same not ph no bugs no wind turbine idk but don’t stress it mine packing the buds not even bothered that something is not right Lol but forward my friend they will still yield

Back
Top Bottom