Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

So here are some new pics. Basically just like the ones I've been posting, but I'm tying a different camera angle. Buds are getting bigger, and you can really see it in some of the pics.

Strawberry Banana is still skinny as you can see. If you look closely you can see the skinny ass buds. One thing I find intriguing is the flowers are happening all the way down the stalk. There may be hope yet. One thing that is truly impressive is the smell of this plant.

The leprosy plant (Lemon Zkittles) is getting ready to make up for issues it had. The buds really look like they have a future. They still have a ways to go, but they are stacking. This plant smells like a skunky arm pit... no lie. I'm ashamed to admit that I like it

Then theres the third plant, (Lemon Zkittles). I think this one will be the best of the bunch. The smell is very strong. The trichome count is pretty high, and the buds are on a mission.

And the mothers

Theres still close to 5 weeks on these. The smallest plant may need more time. They are getting a heavy dose of a PK booster right now. They will get that for another couple weeks. Ppm is dropping pretty quick. I will do a nute change next week

Hey bro, looking good!
This plant smells like a skunky arm pit... no lie. I'm ashamed to admit that I like it
:rofl::laugh::rofl: I know what you mean!
They’re both looking great but I’m liking the look of the Lemon Zkittles. Getting frosty in there!

Hey bro, looking good!

:rofl::laugh::rofl: I know what you mean!
They’re both looking great but I’m liking the look of the Lemon Zkittles. Getting frosty in there!
No lie. Skunky arm pit. It will change, get stronger, etc. Maybe I'll change the name to Hobo BO. Funny these plants dont look at all like the plant I grew before, but I believe the yield could be better. Heres the first plant.
It was small, without as many tops, but it did well.

Thanks for the kind words. Your a good man. Thanks again

So here are some new pics. Basically just like the ones I've been posting, but I'm tying a different camera angle. Buds are getting bigger, and you can really see it in some of the pics.

Strawberry Banana is still skinny as you can see. If you look closely you can see the skinny ass buds. One thing I find intriguing is the flowers are happening all the way down the stalk. There may be hope yet. One thing that is truly impressive is the smell of this plant.

The leprosy plant (Lemon Zkittles) is getting ready to make up for issues it had. The buds really look like they have a future. They still have a ways to go, but they are stacking. This plant smells like a skunky arm pit... no lie. I'm ashamed to admit that I like it

Then theres the third plant, (Lemon Zkittles). I think this one will be the best of the bunch. The smell is very strong. The trichome count is pretty high, and the buds are on a mission.

And the mothers

Theres still close to 5 weeks on these. The smallest plant may need more time. They are getting a heavy dose of a PK booster right now. They will get that for another couple weeks. Ppm is dropping pretty quick. I will do a nute change next week
Looking good brotha we will c how these monsters turn out cheers

How are the girls my friend
Plants are doing as well as can be expected. The only one that's kinda suckin is Strawberry Banana. Lots of buds, but need to put on a ton of weight. Smells are getting stronger, even the skinny one smells great. All that's left is time between 2 and 4 weeks, I'm thinking the later. How are yours? Your looking at your biggest harvest ever right?

That's a badass plant brother! Armpit or not :rofl:
Haha. I feel kinda silly about reporting my plant smells like a sour arm pit, but you mix on a touch of skunk and its magical. Hows life in Dankland?

Dam brother I hope they still produce u some good smoke yeah I try to keep it personal use my girls just exploded but there taking there time riping they really did better then what I thought cuz one of mine had cone leafs early flower

Dam brother I hope they still produce u some good smoke yeah I try to keep it personal use my girls just exploded but there taking there time riping they really did better then what I thought cuz one of mine had cone leafs early flower
This one wont be enough to sell. I need an explosion dammit! Yours look great, I hope you get a good weight

Lol I feel u brother I usually don’t have enough to share with fam usually there like sell me a o I’m like hells no my meds bro I get unhappy with out my j in the am

Haha. I feel kinda silly about reporting my plant smells like a sour arm pit, but you mix on a touch of skunk and its magical. Hows life in Dankland?
All's good here. Everything is chugging along. Couple weeks till next harvest of couple of plants. I swapped a sack of my erb for some rugburn OG. It's pretty good. Made me happy cause I have a seedling of that growing. Was nice to sample it :)

I love a nice big joint. They're not just for breakfast anymore
full
20190518_111844.jpg
full
Pass that thing brother!... :passitleft::lot-o-toke::goof: real nice lookin' fatty, wish i could join!

Back
Top Bottom