Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

It's 90 here in the upper Midwest. Calling for 90's most of this week
That's really high for you guys isnt it? My brother lives in Wisconsin. I usually hear its 20 below haha. I hope the heat doesnt mess with you much

We usually get a few 90 degree days a year. So far I'm guessing we've had 10. Funny thing is it was cool outside till mid June. I don't grow outside so not a big deal for me. Lol
Not too bad. I'm in a shed, so it could get ugly, but I think I'm covered

I'm growing in my basement. It's around 65 there. Lol. Really brings out the colors towards the end of flower. Do you have any new strains coming along
NICE! That would be great.

I just have the Strawberry Banana mothers for the SOG grow next season. I cant wait to give it a try. How bout you what's next for you?

Only issue with my basement is ceilings are 6' so I'm in a 5' tent. I might have to build something higher. Yeah I have a few new ones. Lol like everything else I kinda go bananas. I start 2 Tings, one Chernobyl, one 501st og, one rare darkness, one rugburn OG, one whitewalker kush, and a 818 headband. I'm one a hunt for couple mother's before winter. I struggled last winter germinating seeds

Only issue with my basement is ceilings are 6' so I'm in a 5' tent. I might have to build something higher. Yeah I have a few new ones. Lol like everything else I kinda go bananas. I start 2 Tings, one Chernobyl, one 501st og, one rare darkness, one rugburn OG, one whitewalker kush, and a 818 headband. I'm one a hunt for couple mother's before winter. I struggled last winter germinating seeds
Damn dude, all kinds of neat stuff. Man, I have terrible luck with seeds sometimes. I hang out with a father and son team that's learning to grow. I was teaching them about the finer points of germination soak, napkin, Rapid Rooters, etc. The kid just put them in soil, and out popped 24 perfect little seedlings, maybe I should be listening to them.

Nature has its own way of getting shit done sometimes. I don't know what my problem was last winter, but I was just not getting them to germ. My house stays at 70. Should be warm enough. I germ upstairs never in basement. Now it's summer and I have no issues with same beans. Hopefully I'll find a gem or two. I'm keeping my 24k hopefully for a long time

Nature has its own way of getting shit done sometimes. I don't know what my problem was last winter, but I was just not getting them to germ. My house stays at 70. Should be warm enough. I germ upstairs never in basement. Now it's summer and I have no issues with same beans. Hopefully I'll find a gem or two. I'm keeping my 24k hopefully for a long time
It sure does. I once had a seedling that put out 2 sets of leaves then didnt bother to grow a meristem anymore. So two sets of leaves and that was it

I had a seedling pop up thru the soil upside down. The tap root came up and the seed shell end was down in the dirt. I dug it out and replanted it. Hopefully it will survive. Doesn't look good tho. Out of all the seeds I have started, only the whitewalker kush and headband are fems. Rest are regs. Hopefully it will be a bunch of girls, not dudes. Lol

I had a seedling pop up thru the soil upside down. The tap root came up and the seed shell end was down in the dirt. I dug it out and replanted it. Hopefully it will survive. Doesn't look good tho. Out of all the seeds I have started, only the whitewalker kush and headband are fems. Rest are regs. Hopefully it will be a bunch of girls, not dudes. Lol
That's another thing I've never done... grow regular seeds. Theres a strain from Sensi called Ed Rosenthal that is a regular seed I'd like to grow, but it's very expensive. Maybe some day

It's supposed to be 104 today. I hope those growing in Southern California do ok!
Damn that’s hot!
I once had a seedling that put out 2 sets of leaves then didnt bother to grow a meristem anymore. So two sets of leaves and that was it
full
Huh, that’s freaky! :rofl: Did you leave her to grow, did her leaves just get bigger or did she die off?

Damn that’s hot!

Huh, that’s freaky! :rofl: Did you leave her to grow, did her leaves just get bigger or did she die off?

Hey man! First of all, how was your trip? Like I was saying in your thread The Seychelles are way up there on my bucket list. I understand its 30 something hours away from me, but that's a small price to pay.

Yeah, we have some warm weather. Plants are persevering. The one sick plant isnt getting better, but the flowers look good. So it might have nice buds with no leaves on it haha.

That was a strange deal. You can tell by the color it wasnt too healthy. But to have a crotch as smooth as a Ken doll is a little weird. I gave it some time to figure things out, but I ended up pulling it.

Welcome back bro!

What's up fellas! I'm chilling at home today. I hit it a little too hard last night and paying for it today :)
Total Hangover Cure. It's more than a lifestyle. Haha.

Yeah I have not had a hangover in awhile. Think I'm sticking to smoke today :laugh: At least my wife has her honey do list put away for the day. Lol
An understanding wife really is the best thing in the world. It's a good day to roll a big fat joint and kick it to some Rick and Morty
Cheers dude.

Back
Top Bottom