Strawberry Banana & Lemon Zkittles In RDWC

Dam 1100 is nothing but some plants can b a lil finicky
It's a trip. The other plants are fine. I thought initially it was wind burn, but it's all over the plant now. Very strange. Kinda sucks, it's my biggest plant haha. It is what it is.

I kno how it feels man nursing them for sum to happen in flower but still looks good for those mothers goin to blow up now
Thanks man. I'm over this season already, haha. I want to move on the the next one. Fuckin plants...

Thanks man. I'm over this season already, haha. I want to move on the the next one. Fuckin plants...
Me too man all I want to do is smoke these buds already n turn the page like Metallica’ssong lol

Haha, right.

You've got quite a haul when they finish.
I’m hoping man bye the looks of it I’ll b trimming well over a week u also brother hps runners for life jkjk lol

Hey Stltoed some nice strains you got growing there! I just ordered strawberry banana and regular zkittles and sour diesel from a m.o.m site about an hour ago they sounded so good. I see you did a king tut review ill check it out now. I got two king tut autos going outside :passitleft:

Hey Stltoed some nice strains you got growing there! I just ordered strawberry banana and regular zkittles and sour diesel from a m.o.m site about an hour ago they sounded so good. I see you did a king tut review ill check it out now. I got two king tut autos going outside :passitleft:
Thanks man. Strawberry Banana from DNA Genetics isnt a super easy plant to grow. I've grown 10 SB plants and none of them were very strong. But,of the 4 I grew in soil under HPS 3 were very high quality, gonna try it in SOG next season.

I've grown Lemon Zkittles once and was very pleased with the result

I hope they all turn out great. Good luck!

Thanks man. Strawberry Banana from DNA Genetics isnt a super easy plant to grow. I've grown 10 SB plants and none of them were very strong. But,of the 4 I grew in soil under HPS 3 were very high quality, gonna try it in SOG next season.

I've grown Lemon Zkittles once and was very pleased with the result

I hope they all turn out great. Good luck!
Thanks man, your plants a beautiful! I hope to learn enough to grow buds like that one day.

Thanks man, your plants a beautiful! I hope to learn enough to grow buds like that one day.
I tell you what! Feminized King Tut is a beast, and it's a cakewalk to grow. It regularly registers THC levels over 30%.

Heres King Tut from feminized seed

It tastes great smells killer and makes big ass colas. I cant remember what the final weight, but that was a year ago and I still have some. Pyramid seeds (Tut breeder) has a few killer strains. Look up Wembley.

I tell you what! Feminized King Tut is a beast, and it's a cakewalk to grow. It regularly registers THC levels over 30%.

Heres King Tut from feminized seed

It tastes great smells killer and makes big ass colas. I cant remember what the final weight, but that was a year ago and I still have some. Pyramid seeds (Tut breeder) has a few killer strains. Look up Wembley.
2 of those pics were of the harvest. In one pic it shows the back wall. Even the farthest plants did well. This plant is God I'm telling you

Wow. cant wait! I know the autos thc levels arent as high. Maybe ill do just feminized king tuts next year and grow some monsters outdoors. So many strains to choose from
I've never done autos. I just want the goods in a large amount and willing to wait the 12 plus weeks. But, a dude just did a 10oz plant on the plant of the month contest, last month. It was a very nice plant, best auto I had seen

Sweet! Thanks for the info ill check out the journal for that one. Yea i chose to do a few autos and a few photos so i can harvest some a little earlier since im growing outside.

Sweet! Thanks for the info ill check out the journal for that one. Yea i chose to do a few autos and a few photos so i can harvest some a little earlier since im growing outside.
Theres nothing wrong with autos I'm just being a dickhead. If you have any questions be sure to ask. Everyone is great here. Some very smart folks.

Back
Top Bottom